Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin  (Read 22912 times)
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

Is this just a shell? 

Hopefully you can point out why I should use this on top of existing mining programs with good economics. 

Thanks
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

If this is just a "shell", do the original creators of the miners get their %??
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

Looks much similar to gshare created by the Gamecredits Team. Mines the profitable coins and rewards earned in Gamecredits.  I feel like profit is less  from the gshare compared to previous mining. Will bookmark and give this a try.
din5min

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

I never post here but I had to do it to post some things from what I tested and maybe its helpful.
Im a gamer and got a few cards that usually mine on betterhash or nicehash for some passive income, small scale anyway why not.
I put my 2nd PC with 1 gtx 1070 and 1 gtx 1060 inside on uberminer for 6 days now. They are both abit overclocked like +200 on core and about +500 on memory running at 75% power.
The program say I earned 10.6 $ so far. That would be 1.76$ per day.
Compared to nh and betterhash that get me between 3-3.5$ dollars per day (dependindg on crypto value changes ofc) it seems REALLY low.

Maybe its not showing right in the EARNED circle or something is fishy. In the big square box its showing: MINING LYRA etc or some other coin. I figure thats what its mining at that moment.
On the bottom line it says best algorithm X17 or some other 3.5$ per day or higher. saw 4 or even 5 sometimes.
So far this program is at least confusing for me. Estimates seem high and good, earned seems too low, like about half compared to nh or bh.
I still have to wait to receive a first payment in my bitcoin wallet to see exactly how it did I guess. Have to wait to get to 0.0025 bitcoin from what I understand to receive a payment.
That would be like 12-13 days if EARNED circle is right. Nicehash usually pays at 4 about days for same config and settings but oh well will see if its worth.
Also changing PROFIT SWITCHING in settings dont seem to change anything, tested all 3 options and I cant see any difference but its hard to tell cause this software DOESNT show much!

Not much info about this program being new and all but hope its just confusing and not just a small time scam.
Also I cant tell about the hashrate, dont know how and what to compare. For example now its showing mining SHIELD at 15.70 MH/s. is that low its that normal?! Sometimes it shows mining VERGE AT 75 MH/S. Are both cards mining same coin all the time even if that wouldnt be best way?. All this auto stuff doesnt seem to do it. Im confused about it I guess.
Oh well.. time will tell. Ill let you know after I see a payment in the wallet how much it is compared to other trusted autominers.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Compared to nh and betterhash that get me between 3-3.5$ dollars per day (dependindg on crypto value changes ofc) it seems REALLY low.

You can not compare profits in different time periods. In order to run a fair comparison you should run simultaneously uberminer & nicehash with the same GPU models, then judge the results after a couple of days.

coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

New version of UberMiner 3.5 released today

1. More algorithms added for even bigger profits. Here is the complete list:

• sha256t
 • phi
 • hsr
 • tribus
 • blake2s
 • equihash
 • neoscrypt
 • lyra2v2
 • x17     
 • lyra2z
 • keccakc
 • keccak
 • xevan
 • allium

2. Payment indicator was modified to reflect the minimum payout amount of 0.0025 BTC (payments within the week.) Older versions were showing the minimum payout amount of 0.01 BTC (daily payments) causing confusion to some users.

3. Other miscellaneous bugfixes

Download UberMiner now at:
http://www.uberminer.org/

http://www.uberminer.org/uberminer-website-screenshot.jpg
din5min

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

You can not compare profits in different time periods. In order to run a fair comparison you should run simultaneously uberminer & nicehash with the same GPU models, then judge the results after a couple of days.

Its about same time period with same gpu models and HUGE diffrences shouldnt happen. Unless you think about winminer or some other crap that steals half your hash power.
If it would be 10-15% i would say ok but this isnt reassuring. Will see when payment received tho. maybe it doesnt show right since you didnt say anything about that :p
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:56:55 AM by coinmaster2004

Its about same time period with same gpu models and HUGE diffrences shouldnt happen. Unless you think about winminer or some other crap that steals half your hash power.
If it would be 10-15% i would say ok but this isnt reassuring. Will see when payment received tho. maybe it doesnt show right since you didnt say anything about that :p

1. Bitcoin and especially Altcoin price fluctuations can be huge within a single day. So again, no comparison can be made unless you mine concurrently with the software you want to compare at the exact same time period.

2. Payments are guaranteed. Stay assured that you will receive your mined bitcoins when you reach 0.0025 confirmed BTC

Also, please use the latest version of UberMiner which indicates more accurately the time remaining until your payout.

Let us know the results after a few days of mining! Smiley
din5min

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

1. Bitcoin and especially Altcoin price fluctuations can be huge within a single day. So again, no comparison can be made unless you mine concurrently with the software you want to compare at the exact same time period.

2. Payments are guaranteed. Stay assured that you will receive your mined bitcoins when you reach 0.0025 confirmed BTC

Also, please use the latest version of UberMiner which indicates more accurately the time remaining until your payout.

Let us know the results after a few days of mining! Smiley

I was about to download the new version but if I uninstall and install the new version how will it know where it left? since there is no account or email associated.
How will it know its me and that I have mined 0.00162 BTC so far? Dont wanna lose 7 days of mining tbh.
Also, on your site the: End User Licence Agreement (EULA) page is not there. The link takes you to: http://www.uberminer.org/page1.html that shows: 404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I was about to download the new version but if I uninstall and install the new version how will it know where it left? since there is no account or email associated. How will it know its me and that I have mined 0.00162 BTC so far? Dont wanna lose 7 days of mining tbh.

No email is needed. All you need is your wallet address. When you install a new version you do not lose your mined coins. So just do the upgrade, you will earn more with the new algorithms Wink

Also, on your site the: End User Licence Agreement (EULA) page is not there. The link takes you to: http://www.uberminer.org/page1.html that shows: 404 - File or directory not found.

Thanks for the correction. The link is now fixed.
freshcoinsfarmer

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

Will this work with an 8 X GTX 1070 Rig. Nicehash always giving me crashes!
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Will this work with an 8 X GTX 1070 Rig. Nicehash always giving me crashes!

Hello!

Yes, it will! As a matter of fact most of our tests were done on a 8 GPU GTX 1070 rig, so I can say 100% that it will work flawlessly Smiley
freshcoinsfarmer

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

Great. I will test it today and post the results in a couple of days. Thanks!
viper357

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Hi there, does this do CPU mining?

Also is it possible to de-select one card from mining? I have a 5 card rig which I do work on so need to disable one GPU occasionally and let the others still mine.

Thanks
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

If/when I'm running this, is there some publicly accessible website where I could see or share that I have a miner running and see live mining statistics?  I was recently trying to setup a business account with an online exchange and they wanted links to live mining statistics.  Is there a website to view such things?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

If/when I'm running this, is there some publicly accessible website where I could see or share that I have a miner running and see live mining statistics?  I was recently trying to setup a business account with an online exchange and they wanted links to live mining statistics.  Is there a website to view such things?

Yes. Although it is not documented, you can use your wallet address to zpool.ca and view the detailed statistics there. Everything is totally transparent.
viper357

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Rule 1 on how not to gain new customers is to ignore their questions. Good luck with your venture, I'll stick to Niceahash,
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Hi there, does this do CPU mining?

Also is it possible to de-select one card from mining? I have a 5 card rig which I do work on so need to disable one GPU occasionally and let the others still mine.

Thanks

Not yet. This feature is planned for a future version.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

*** New version UberMiner 4.0 released today ***

Changes:

-Adjustable switching profit threshold (0%-10%) in order to avoid unnecessary switching.

-Uberminer is now displayed correctly on Remote Desktop (blank screen was displayed due to a remote desktop bug.)

-Minor bugfixes.

Download it now at: http://www.uberminer.org/

Happy Mining!

yeshaya86

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I like automated miners, I don't want to personally check which the most profitable coin is constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: