Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I stop hodling already and buy something?  (Read 372 times)
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

I would say that now there are coins that are worth keeping. In the crypt, it is best to engage in both trading and long-term investment.
LenaRoid

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
Great! How do we do that?
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
Have you guys heard about this project?
Check out their website https://zeex.me and let me know what you think?
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!
intresting but because of unstable crypto prices i better move to fiat then will use any protocol for buying things, another thing, i want to spent money earned on crypto for buying good things like house or new car,your option doesnt suits for this

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
paramex

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

According to this, you get what value you want and are able to exchange or sell them, then do it. Until now the bitcoin value has increased and if you want to get it you can. and I heard from the news about the centra is fraud and the price is now low, we can depend on altcoin and when altcoin has a good price it is better to sell it and never last long. Take advantage and use your money to buy crypto and  Ico to take another profit.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

According to this, you get what value you want and are able to exchange or sell them, then do it. Until now the bitcoin value has increased and if you want to get it you can. and I heard from the news about the centra is fraud and the price is now low, we can depend on altcoin and when altcoin has a good price it is better to sell it and never last long. Take advantage and use your money to buy crypto and  Ico to take another profit.

no! don't stop believing in holding! it eill be worth! I promise you, there's many cases and situations tht I see about the holding and most of it, the result is they regret to hold their coins. but do not be greed in holding, make a target price to make that you will satisfied in your earnings because too much is bad. maybe you loss it all if you got greed
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

If this thing that fiat will be no need, its a good thing but the question is, when?  Maybe in the future mate. All transactions are be online with the help of cryptocurrency, sounds good. Just buy those mate for the sake of yoyr in the future.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

If you decide to do trading then now I would advise you to invest in the Ethereum and NEO. These are now very promising coins.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

I also decided to start keeping coins, because it is much more profitable than keeping coins that do not give any interests.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
Great! How do we do that?
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
Have you guys heard about this project?
Check out their website https://zeex.me and let me know what you think?
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!

You can just sell it and buy a new one if that is what you desired. There are lot of coins out there who has a great opportunity and has a great value along with a good campaign and promising projects as well. Just explore and discover ahead.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

If you had no good coins to hold, you can try to buy something like Etherium or Bitcoin, maybe Neo, Eos, Amon, Tron. . But don't sell your coins above the price you had bought it.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

it is really up to you, you really need to see what the market price is going then decide whether to hold or buy

PRINCEREDROSE

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

IF YOUR CURRENT HOLDING IS NOT GOOD THAN GO FOR OTHERS

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

You kind of seen allergic to fiat as probably who is totally against it. LOL! Anyways that seems to be a good idea to me too. That will save much time and will make online shopping quite easy for crypto investors. This will save our time also as we can directly use our crypto holdings for shopping instead of converting it into fiat first. But currently there is no such provision and the one you mention is only for big brands and for that too we have to convert our holding into gift cards. Much work needs to be done for providing such facilities.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Its depend on the situation if you see the project have a great potential to boom again then continue to hold and buy again when the price are in dimp situation thia is another strategy to increase your holding token but in the end the decision is in your hand choose wisely Smiley
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

I think this kind of exchange will make it easier for crypto users to exchange the coin on the product directly, but I want to know why you want to quit after buying something ?
oluwatuyideborah

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

Do not waste time peep, sell and move on to the next alt. Time is money
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

I think personally it's up to you because it's all your rights, if I still choose not to stop because now the price of altcoin in the recovery period therefore from the moment altcoin prices will be back stable then I'm sure I want to sell my altcoin and will buy what I want right

sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

If you think you get what is the value you desire and capable of exchanging or selling them then go for it. As of now bitcoin value increases and if you want to get it. You can. But I would suggest that you should hold for it a little longer as this coming May, we expect that the price of bitcoin will raise as much as it can.

yes I agree with you because if you stop and do not buy something if you can because the need does not always there then it is better not to stop and buy because what you need is still much because until now even bitcoin price has not gone up

HELLO!!!
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Holding your coins does not stop you from buying coins you know. If you have the money to invest in coins then by all means, you should buy and add to your coins that you already have.
Maybe you want to convert the coins that you already have to another coin, again holding does not stop you from doing that, all people are saying is that as long as you do not sell and convert back to fiat then you are not losing.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Why not?
Just sell it and buy new
I agrre with you if you stop and settle for not buying something if your daily needs are always met and will never buy because I know if you stop you getting a profit from where and if you want to buy something does not use the money
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Yes you can it is your own choice my friend it is totally up to you if you want to sell it and buy another and also this is a great idea stop with the fiat and buy that has already a working product so in this way you can make sire

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: