Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:24:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I stop hodling already and buy something?  (Read 371 times)
alonshvartsman (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
Great! How do we do that?
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
Have you guys heard about this project?
Check out their website https://zeex.me and let me know what you think?
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

Love this! Skip the fiat, go straight to products! Absolutely genius!
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

Why not?
Just sell it and buy new
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

Seems like a shill post for ZEEK but i'll bite anyway.

Now (April 25) is probably a good time to cashout and actually buy something with your cryptorevenue. Bitcoin and alts are up and given the volatile nature of our industry, it might not last as long as we want. We're up a good amount since a few months ago and now could be a good time to cashout and wait for consolidation again.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

Well it is your option and no one could decide it except for youself. So do what you think is best for you and hopefully you will achieve what you want to do. May the best be gone to your decision.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

If you think you get what is the value you desire and capable of exchanging or selling them then go for it. As of now bitcoin value increases and if you want to get it. You can. But I would suggest that you should hold for it a little longer as this coming May, we expect that the price of bitcoin will raise as much as it can.
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

It's time to fix profits. Soon a small correction should begin and at this time you go into the crypto currency again.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

Centra have give their promised to release centra card and until now is nothing and I heard from any news about centra was scam and price now have low, we could depend on some altcoin and when this altcoin have good price is be better to sell it and never holding in long time. Take the profit and use your money to buy another crypto and ico to take profit again, never put your money in one glass.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

I think go buy , you seems like you are looking for some action. Well,I suggest that if you decide what you gonna do just think yourself,it your choice.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!

I think to buy, sell, hold and leave market is your personal decision depend what you believe. As long your activity still profitable is worth to be done and please share the strategy with us. I don't have any knowledge about fiat but let's start now and I'll make time to visit the web.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

stop holding shitcoins sell those coin immidiately and invest in btc or ethereum. But buy in a dip price and wait to tripple your investment. I never heard zeek project better to research deeply first before  invest.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

Seems like a shill post for ZEEK but i'll bite anyway.

Now (April 25) is probably a good time to cashout and actually buy something with your cryptorevenue. Bitcoin and alts are up and given the volatile nature of our industry, it might not last as long as we want. We're up a good amount since a few months ago and now could be a good time to cashout and wait for consolidation again.
i don't think now is a good time to cashout as alts aren't recovered yet .better if you wait until btc stays above 9k$ then only alts will explode.

Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Yes,  if you think that you are already getting a profit and you already reach the price you set for yourself then do not think twice and sell you coins. Being greedy and waiting for the amount to get higher might result to a negative ending so it is better to sell your coin once you are ready and try to get another where you can see that you will earn more.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Long overdue to do it if you keep the doubtful altcoins need to constantly exchange them for more promising ones.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Well thats good news. Some altcoins already used to buy products and services without converting it into fiat in some major brands. Well it is your decision if you will stop on hodling it and buy something. If theres an advantage on it to you why not.

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

Why not?
Just sell it and buy new
do not take the decision in a hurry. do not sell when you will get a loss. in the digital world does require thoroughness in buying for your investment is successful. be patience pal. on what grounds do you want to quit? there are many ways to earn to earn money. if you want to work hard and think smart.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Ok, so what now?

Nice concept. As time goes on these tiny drops of innovative adoptions will aggregate and cause boom in how society sees crypto.

It does seems you ate promoting this project but I will have a look. Maybe worth investing.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

Possible. I think all the portfolios that you can think of to obtain income from the sale. Since recently there has been a good growth of all cryptocurrencies.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

This problem varies from person to person. My suggestion is that this year is different from 2014. You must have coins in your hand, and you must have money in your hands. You can't miss both of them. If you have coins, you can't miss it. If you have cash, you can't miss it. After the fall, you will have a chance to hunter down. So, both hands are ready.
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

If you think that you earn enough, then you can use it now and buy something that you want. But in my opinion, you should not use all your money and the remaining of your money should be kept and hold it so you can earn money again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: