Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Analysis  (Read 405 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:32:19 AM

We are preparing to release a series of products for Bitcoin that were ported over from other industries. They are from the financial markets, and would like some feedback on making the products easier to use for those not as experienced in trading and speculation.

BTCFX

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:42:51 AM

I've trialled Waveaddict, S3052 and the other guy who's name I forget. They've all got their problems so there's room in this area.

However, there's no clear methodology on your signals and no free trial to live forward test so it seems a bit silly. It's also 4-5x more expensive than transparent newsletters showing their methodology. Obscenely expensive. Even futures signals aren't this expensive.

I do like that it's clearly communicated - that is the best thing about it.

Also, it's got the whiff of scam about it's presentation.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: