Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade?  (Read 208 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos? If so then what is the way you do? Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system? I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.

I come across Gunbot from https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/, it is something that I have just started testing out and it’s awesome.

Have you used any automatic system in past or currently? If not then why or if yes then why for the system you are using.
I really don't fully trust trade bots because i had a bad experience with it in the past and they sometimes mess up , and on the other hand keeping track of the price changes and trying to make a trade is very hard and could be very challenging, so the best thing to do is have them both, when you are busy and not in front of your computer try trading yourself and if you are away for a few hours use a bot, and keep one thing in mind is that you always have to be wise and patient and never panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos? If so then what is the way you do? Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system? I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.

I come across Gunbot from https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/, it is something that I have just started testing out and it’s awesome.

Have you used any automatic system in past or currently? If not then why or if yes then why for the system you are using.
I really don't fully trust trade bots because i had a bad experience with it in the past and they sometimes mess up , and on the other hand keeping track of the price changes and trying to make a trade is very hard and could be very challenging, so the best thing to do is have them both, when you are busy and not in front of your computer try trading yourself and if you are away for a few hours use a bot, and keep one thing in mind is that you always have to be wise and patient and never panic.

To me what you said is somewhat correct. We shouldn’t trust ANY trading bots like that UNLESS it proves itself. But I won’t agree IF you consider something NOT GOOD ENOUGH just because previously you had bad experience with similar thing. As there is every chance that you could miss out on something really good.

Much like you, I too had bad experience and often I curse myself for making such choice, but I feel IF I had not made the choice that I made, I would have not gained experience that I have now. So, every experience makes you BETTER.

I believe this thing GunBot is very different that you might have tried in past. But then it’s your choice only.
Eaholevan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

In cryptocurrencies, the buy and hold strategy works well. But also should account for that often movement is happening on the principle of pump and dump. So if you bought a dump, you'd be in trouble.
TheGuyWithGlasses

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Do you have new ways or techniques in trading? Can you please share it with us? It would be a very big help. Thanks!
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Do you have new ways or techniques in trading? Can you please share it with us? It would be a very big help. Thanks!

Did you try https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot

I think this is one of the BEST ways I have figured out for trading. I usually don't use bots at all, but this is very different from what I have previously tried or use. So, I say check it out and see how it works!
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

Did you try https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot

I think this is one of the BEST ways I have figured out for trading. I usually don't use bots at all, but this is very different from what I have previously tried or use. So, I say check it out and see how it works!

This is LOVELY! Thank you for sharing. I really love trading on Cryptos but never got the guts to do myself. I will surely try this one. It looks good! Thank you
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

In terms of crypto trading, you really do need to put your focus on the market every minute of your day! Short-term strategy isn't for me at least, it will not only consume a lot of time and energy, but also may drive you crazy and make some bad moves even when the market begin to turn down a little bit.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

In terms of crypto trading, you really do need to put your focus on the market every minute of your day! Short-term strategy isn't for me at least, it will not only consume a lot of time and energy, but also may drive you crazy and make some bad moves even when the market begin to turn down a little bit.
At least we have a trading strategy with good knowledge of technology to do that.
Because independent trading is just cool because your knowledge of the market is widening
and you can find out which coin gives you more profit that can give you a profit.
RickFoster

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

"Sell on green and Buy on red”. Spend only ⅓ of your money on long-term investment.
lisalise

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Sry, I am not into Cryto at all
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

Glad it works fine for you but automated systems is come with their own dark side. It must come from an authentic source as you can lose everything earned to hackers. It demands intense knowledge into such systems before setting the margins of profit. Practically, you just need to be abreast with every information on how automated systems work if not i suggest you go manually although it is not easy.

Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

I will try to answer from the title of your question.
In trading cryptocurrency we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners especially cryptocurency Idealis often confused must collect crypto or just chase profit in selling crypto. If you have decided to become a Trader cryptocurency then sorry you have to bury your soul Idealis deeply. Remember we are here to collect money from the sale and buy not cryptocurency.
ATTENTION Cryptocurency trade is a high risk activity. The price of fluctuating cryptocurency, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell cryptocurency.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

you need to be aware. if you're gonna doing bitcoin trading. because there are huge amount of hackers who always try to snatch your bitcoin.
drewage

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

I rely on a fundamental analysis of each coin. After that, I invest money for a long time. I believe that those ananliz in the market of cryptocurrency are simply meaningless.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Well, it is a hard question, sometimes one works, sometimes the other does. They created system is more acceptable for every time of trading, and before going to real money, you have to deal with practice account. 
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

to gains of notice with the moderation as appealing release from media/news from developer,
and works on technicals as referring with use of drawing on chart to measures with the indicators.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

I am not a pro trading but there are some buying levels for me.
For examle if ethereum drops to 400$ this is an entry level for me. I start to buy around 400$ and look for 1200$
Also for bitcoin its around 6000 usd to start buying.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: