Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [+20% 24h] EOS/USD looming $15. Heading to a new all time high?  (Read 157 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

EOS gained ~20% in USD value over the last 24 hours and now sits at #5 among the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

EOS/USD markets experience a boom in trading volumes with prices now approaching $15. Is a new all time high in sight?
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/eos/usd/

Drama Queen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

That's why + plenty of positive buzz going on 'round
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

EOS has more than doubled in price in the last two months. It has been my best altcoin investment to date.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

If bitcoin will be over $20.000, then each altcoin will head to new all time high because most altcoins still follow the trend of bitcoin. EOS will probaby reach above its all time high.

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

The only reason of Eos price fall was Bitcoin price fall. After bitcoin started to rise, EOS also started to rise. And it has had the greatest recover among the 20 top altcoins.
For reaching the all time high, most of altcoins need bitcoin to reach its all time high. But EOS has been great. And a new all time high is very close.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Looks like it, let's see how their launch goes in June and more importantly let's look at their competitors too. Credits also claim they'll launch their mainnet in June which if as advertised is in some way superior and right now at only 1/100th of the market cap. IF (and it's a big if) they deliver then don't be surprised to see them steal away a lot of EOS's market cap so that they're more comparable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vetrovppp

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

I am very surprised that EOS is so fast growing! In an hour, I saw growth at $ 2 and this is a very cool indicator. I believe that this growth is not tied to the growth of bitcoin and I think that EOS is a good coin that has all chances for success.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sorrysteve1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I am very surprised that EOS is so fast growing! In an hour, I saw growth at $ 2 and this is a very cool indicator. I believe that this growth is not tied to the growth of bitcoin and I think that EOS is a good coin that has all chances for success.

All crypto growth is linked to bitcoin, it is too dominant in the market for it not to be. If bitcoin falls (even for reasons unique to it) then alts will follow suit. That's not to say that EOS isn't a good coin of its own accord, it has great potential and could be the no 2 coin before too long, but it still needs bitcoin to go strong for a while yet before it can be somewhat independent of its price movements.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

EOS is probably one of the only altcoins in where i trust at this moment, it is one of the best projects that has ever been created before. I think, that EOS and NEO are one of the best projects at this moment.

All crypto growth is linked to bitcoin, it is too dominant in the market for it not to be. If bitcoin falls (even for reasons unique to it) then alts will follow suit. That's not to say that EOS isn't a good coin of its own accord, it has great potential and could be the no 2 coin before too long, but it still needs bitcoin to go strong for a while yet before it can be somewhat independent of its price movements.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

EOS gained ~20% in USD value over the last 24 hours and now sits at #5 among the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

EOS/USD markets experience a boom in trading volumes with prices now approaching $15. Is a new all time high in sight?
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/eos/usd/

I suppose this has something to do with the end of the ICO coming in June since that’s about a month away now. There has been a lot of positive news and comments about EOS.

I think there is an airdrop for those that own 100 or more but I don’t know how much you get from that. I have a few of them but I probably should have bought more when the price was low because I don’t have anywhere near 100 right now.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

EOS mainnet launch in June is creeping close so EOS should keep rising into that important event. There are some airdrops for EOS holders too that may be adding to the rise.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I'm quite pessimistic when it comes to EOS. Remember that they are so delayed and releasing mainnet now is only right. I also don't believe in EOS because they simply forked Ethereum. While they have spent so much time building this "mainnet" ethereum already is solving the million transaction per second scalability problem.

I'd rather put my money on Ethereum.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

It will reach ATH in my opinion before the release of the MainNet that will happen soon. I think a good strategy would be to sell a part of your EOS right before the release happens, just in case something goes wrong.

kulakvlad

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

I have been waiting for such results from the EOS for a long time. I hope that the growth will continue, the project is very promising!

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

EOS will hit a new ATH very soon for sure.

It's getting a support from Bitfinex to make the biggest DEX. And ICO projects are choosing it as a smart-contract platform more and more.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

To be honest, i think that EOS will be one of the best projects of this year.

I think that it will probably be over one hundred dollars in a few months from now if there is a huge bull run soon.

It is not about "marketing" EOS team is brilliant.

Hello
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

EOS has broken $20 in recent days, which is absolutely absurd.

I'm still bullish on the project for the main net launch. However I think it's evident that EOS is probably going to experience at least some degree of correction soon. Right now people are buying EOS for the sole reason of FOMO.

It's clear though that EOS when its main net launches will garner a ton of attention, and potentially break it into the #3 spot of market cap. but as I said, not without an adjustment first of all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: