Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eth0reum token and cryptonewbbusters.com  (Read 143 times)
bigfish321 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:39:34 PM by bigfish321

Hey everyone,

I have been working hard on building a free website to help people learn about crypto. I finally have it done enough that I am not totally embarrassed to show it, but I am going to do a lot more work on it over the next 3-6 months. It is going to be free with no ads so I am making a private Facebook group and a token to go with it.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am looking for feedback right now more than anything. I am going to add more specific content continuously, but is there anything I should add asap? Or anything that should be changed?

I am also hoping people will start to become members of my group to help me get it going. So far I have only added a few friends and I am waiting to show the rest. I have some ideas to add value to the group but they will work a lot better once the group is more active.

I think there is a lot of fun opportunity with our Waves token. I am hoping a few people will stock up on some while its early to help me out. I really think people will be buying them soon, and there is a lot of opportunity already since I mostly have the tokens for sale for Waves. So far everything is still in the very early stages, but I think it will end up being something very useful. I have the tokens on the market very cheap and the prices will go higher as they sell. https://www.cryptonewbbusters.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

A new idea that will be developed and for this idea seems interesting, but can I find a new benefit in your project ?
I look forward to further development.
bigfish321 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Thanks for the nice replies. Now that i have this thread I will definitely update it with my progress and ideas.

I wanted to put a lot more of my plans and ideas in the white paper but it was hard to do. My original plan was to go in depth why I think I will be successful with my plans and what they are. So I apologize because I know it is hard to see the value in what I am working on right now. I am looking at this as a long term project and I am working on things in stages. One of the next things I am planning to accomplish is putting together a kind of road map and maybe a video or a post explaining my thoughts and ideas better.

Right now I am looking at adding value to the Facebook group. I need to get some more members tho. I would like to do a weekly or even nightly chat. It could start out as helping people with questions or talking about news and grow from there. I have invited a few people and buddies and am going to invite a lot more soon, but I do not want to open the group up to just anyone. I think the group will become valuable enough itself just by the quality of the members it will have fairly soon. I really think a low cost membership will ensure people are interested and keep out the bs spam that is all over Facebook. Which will allow the group to have less rules and more interaction imo.

For now, if anyone who reads this is interested, I think it would be a big help if you join my group. I am not going to charge people who I invite, so you would be a member as long as you want. I think I have an idea how many members I need to get things moving, so I will update this thread before I decide to stop accepting members for free. If you are interested please message me https://www.facebook.com/lllcornlll and tell me you saw this on bitcointalk.

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: