Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FEAR the BITCOIN  (Read 2894 times)
buggrock (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:43:47 AM

Please mark this page:

After today, there is no doubt in my mind the BTC was created by the government, and will become the new world currency, we all, have been trying to avoid for so long.

What better way to gain support for a New World currency, then by making alot of people rich, and hearing all the great stories about it. Everbody will pile into it, and will make alot of  money in the process. So many people will be happy, and word of mouth will continue to build support for this BTC system.

Wake up, this is it and its only the beginning

Transactions are anynomous on BTC (Thats BS). Everything is linked to an IP adress, and logged onto a blockchain. How do you think they caught and shutdown silkroad.

Sell the citizens this illusion, that there is some new anti-gov currency, that was created by someone so smart we dont know who they are, and transactions will remain anynomous.

Are you people that blind. I know most of you have made  money so wont bother really caring  (The Greed of Human beings is astonishing)

Forget about the GREEDY part of making money. Think about it , very deeply, and thoroughly .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:50:09 AM

hehe, FEAR the BITCOIN

ok, Nut Job

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:54:16 AM

Transactions are anynomous on BTC

No they aren't.  They are pseudonymous.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is either uneducated on the matter or is lying to you.

Everything is linked to an IP adress, and logged onto a blockchain.

You are mistaken.  There are no IP addresses in the blockchain.

How do you think they caught and shutdown silkroad.

Bad programming, and careless security pratices.
buggrock (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:13:30 AM

Bitcoins was designed so that we may remain anynomous, right?. Today almost every BTC exchange will or has already begun to ask for ID VERIFICATION. The anynomousity has already been thrown out the window (Quickly). Soon everbody will have to be registered and verified.  (Like Paypal)

The system was designed for you to think your in control, but they are.

Every transaction in the world will be logged that you have to pay taxes-on. (Uncle sam wants ALL its money)

Any Illegal immigrants cant get a job, because they wont have any way of being paid (they cant register to any currency exchange, if there illegal to the country)

The list goes on and on, if you really put your thought into it.

You think this currency is providing you freedom, while in reality,  it will be limiting your freedom

coreli

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:31:10 AM

Hopefully your a troll trying to make people sell some BTC, otherwise... Good to know you have at least made peace with the senate hearing.
no141

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:36:28 AM

Without some minds thinking of all possibilities we would all still have nothing compared to what we have today Cheesy

Conspiracy theories are fun!

SuziLeth

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:57:47 AM

so who invented all the altcoins then? Roll Eyes
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:06:19 AM

sounds like a out of control conspiracy theorist...

there is no evidence that BTC was created by government, the OP is just taking a fallacious jump to a conclusion with no evidence, just "a feeling." please stop spreading bad rumors. it makes bitcoiners look like libertarian extremist nutjobs.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:07:39 AM

Bitcoins was designed so that we may remain anynomous, right?.
Right. We may remain anonymous, if we so choose and are willing to put in the effort. Ain't nothing in the design that says we will remain anonymous, or that remaining anonymous would be easy.

Soon everbody will have to be registered and verified.  (Like Paypal)
Explain how.

Every transaction in the world will be logged that you have to pay taxes-on. (Uncle sam wants ALL its money)
Uncle Sam can kiss my wagger. It turns out that the world is, in fact, bigger the U.S.

Any Illegal immigrants cant get a job, because they wont have any way of being paid (they cant register to any currency exchange, if there illegal to the country)
See above.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:07:48 AM

Forget about the GREEDY part of making money. Think about it , very deeply, and thoroughly .

I have been here for over two years.  I have thought about Bitcoin more than you have every thought.  BTW your nut job theory is nothing new.  Search the archives, this crap pops up every once in a while.

You did get me to post in your stupid thread - so your tolling did work.  Congrats.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:15:21 AM

actually after today's hearing i thought the same for a bit. the whole thing went just so very too well. almost perfect. couldn't be better. we are all happy from getting rich while the original purpose of bitcoin is being stripped away. the system was designed but been left to be modified in some aspects. by government having negative exposure they sold themselves as against it but now all of a sudden they take control of its juristiction. all these laws they will be implementing would be forced upon other countries - if not then automatic blacklist. as i mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=338106.msg3630356#msg3630356
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:50:41 AM

So many replies and no tinfoil hats yet... weird...
buggrock (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:58:18 AM

It is slowly, but obvious what the real intentions of creating bitcoin was designed for (More control)

Morbid, Glad to see someone else on the same page and sees things for what they are, instead of just being blinded by the greed.

We are ALL obviously here (at this forum) because we all had the intention of investing.in BTCs, but have quickly come to the realization that this will do more harm than good to our liberty.

BTC has a very nice story behind it- no one knows who invented it, its decentralized, its anynomous, etc. But its just that "A Story"

There has already been talks on this board, that "IF" more bitcoin are needed,they can be created, they can just keep fractioning them down (to infinity).

There's another HOLE in the BTC story for you guyz to think about (unlimited printing with BTC)

And I also agree with you Morbid. The senate hearing went to smooth. Almost as if, they already knew what questions were going to be asked, and they rehearsed the answers.

Alot of people will make a lot of money from BTC (No doubt), but at the cost of there Freedom.
BitcoinBrands

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:33:39 AM

Nothing to fear when it comes to Bitcoin.

What you should worry about is the proposed redlisting and blacklisting of Bitcoins by the Bitcoin Foundation. Now that's scary.
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:46:31 AM

oh my i fear XD
lindatess

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:59:23 AM

Don't worry, just speculate.

Don't use it to transact anonymously if your beliefs are correct.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:28:34 AM

hehe, FEAR the BITCOIN

ok, Nut Job

haahaah this is an awesome reply!!
gekoooo2

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:35:15 AM

the bitcoin growing up to fast
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:48:08 PM

If you don't like the white/red/green/black/etc lists ideas then support Bitcoin fungibilty by:

Demand BIP32 support from every wallet you use.
Demand BIP32 support from everyone who sends you periodic payments (especially mining pools).
Once BIP32 is impemented use it everywhere you can.
Never use a vanity address.
Never reuse any address to send or receive if you can help it.
Mix your coins as often as you can.
Move your hashing power to a pool that supports Bitcoin fungibility and away from pools that support lists.
If you mine on P2P then apply Bitcoin fungibility supporting patches to your mining software.

They may think they are going to implement these lists so let's make it as hard for them to do as possible.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
cmilliorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:52:36 PM

The government can track me...I dont care, I dont do anything illegal and I am fine with paying my taxes. And lets be real here thats all they are worried about. The government just wants to be sure that its populace doesn't find a way to hide their riches and not pay taxes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: