Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 TOKEN CHANGER 🚀 LIVE ✅ Platform for Financial Products & Services  (Read 816 times)
Xord

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

That's good to hear. Anything else apart from the alarm clock capability to be added ?

Within 90 days after our ICO, Token Changer will start launching DApps that implements our idea about the convergence of money.

Ohh...convergence of money? Sorry, but could you please explain this concept to me?

The basic condition for convergence is that money creation, trading and transfer must be a seamless experience for the end user. This means that these three activities must happen on the same blockchain.

Sounds good. Do you have any other applications supporting convergence?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dialtopal

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

That's good to hear. Anything else apart from the alarm clock capability to be added ?

Within 90 days after our ICO, Token Changer will start launching DApps that implements our idea about the convergence of money.

Ohh...convergence of money? Sorry, but could you please explain this concept to me?

The basic condition for convergence is that money creation, trading and transfer must be a seamless experience for the end user. This means that these three activities must happen on the same blockchain.

Sounds good. Do you have any other applications supporting convergence?

Bitshares currently offers the best possible condition for convergence. With its graphene blockchain, smart coins and decentralized asset exchange. Start-ups like bitspark are adding the transfer component.
Cybertron187

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

So why would anyone opt for Token Changer if Bitshares is already existing and stable ?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

I can see that there is a huge discount for early bird stage and Pre Sale stage. I have observed that when this happens,  when the token gets listed on exchange the prices go down.

we understand your concern here. But the initial discounts is for investors who invest before others. They are the early adopters for us and will rightly benefit from the initial discounts. Also, since they are the ones who trust us more than the other investors, the chances of them staying with us are higher and we think of them as long-term investors.

What were the highest discounts that you granted to the initial investors? If the discounts are too high there is a big threat a lot of coins will be dumped.

You are correct, although it also depends on how many tokens you are selling at a discounted price - see below how we are doing it :
1% of token minted : 40% discount
2% of token minted : 30% discount
27% of token minted : 0% discount

Ok that seems to be alright, but are you only offering 30% of all tokens for public sale?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
g.targaryen

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

So why would anyone opt for Token Changer if Bitshares is already existing and stable ?

#1. more flexible design -you can create a wide variety of stable tokens
#2. simpler process- you do not need to understand CFD(contracts for difference) to create tokens. Minters buy and sell stable tokens
#3. we are implementing on ethereum, which has the highest number of tokens in circulation. So, stable tokens have
more utility (initially) since they can be used on-chain for trading- example ETH/USD
g.targaryen

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

I can see that there is a huge discount for early bird stage and Pre Sale stage. I have observed that when this happens,  when the token gets listed on exchange the prices go down.

we understand your concern here. But the initial discounts is for investors who invest before others. They are the early adopters for us and will rightly benefit from the initial discounts. Also, since they are the ones who trust us more than the other investors, the chances of them staying with us are higher and we think of them as long-term investors.

What were the highest discounts that you granted to the initial investors? If the discounts are too high there is a big threat a lot of coins will be dumped.

You are correct, although it also depends on how many tokens you are selling at a discounted price - see below how we are doing it :

Ok that seems to be alright, but are you only offering 30% of all tokens for public sale?

and another 20% is set aside to fund our loyalty program
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

and another 20% is set aside to fund our loyalty program

Hence you keep 50% for yourself? That wouldn't really be great news I personally think. So many tokens in the hand of one entity isn't an attractive investment.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Angel12345868678678678678

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Describe more specifically your idea and what problem will be solved
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Token Changer design, build and host a wide variety of DApps. From simple token trading DApps to complex applications. The Token Changer platform is ninety percent complete and they have DApps running on the ethereum mainnet and testnets
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

I have visited the website and I have not yet understood the TOKEN CHANGER ICO status. I have read that there are 3 stages, namely: Early Bird, Presale & Main Sale. At what point is the project now? Thanks.
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

in your road map it is written that in May-June you will conduct ico. what about this? Have you already held it? unfortunately, on the site I did not see any information about it
g.targaryen

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

I have visited the website and I have not yet understood the TOKEN CHANGER ICO status. I have read that there are 3 stages, namely: Early Bird, Presale & Main Sale. At what point is the project now? Thanks.

sorry, about the "late" response but we react to questions on telegram much more faster.

the early bird is still on. here is the ico dapp link
https://www.tokenchanger.io/o2m/tc/ico/earlyb.html
g.targaryen

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

in your road map it is written that in May-June you will conduct ico. what about this? Have you already held it? unfortunately, on the site I did not see any information about it

https://www.tokenchanger.io/o2m/tc/ico/earlyb.html
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

How's the ICO going? Did you reached your hard cap, when will this token be added on an exchange, i'm so excited to try the trading and we'll see how's this one going, a lot of investors have joined the ICO and it will be sure that there will be a dump during the early trading days.
dancerholefg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

I am very interested in the token changer project. I hope you have done very well.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

The idea is very good and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be cool.
bevvyingguessingeh

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I see the Token Changer is a strategy or project is created as a multi-sector platform for financial applications. The project was appreciated and received much praise.
Tiotheozamra

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

really nice project sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: