Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the success ratio of your ICO 'investments'?  (Read 209 times)
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

I have started investing in ICO's at the beggining of the year, and untill now i have double the money that i've invested. So ICO's are still profitable, you just need to make good research before you make the investment.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

despite everything, there are still ICOs taking place all over and still a pile of threads about new ones every day.

i would like to hear from people who've already put money into ICOs and whether it turned out to be a great decision or a disaster. i'm not interested in your future price projections, i wanna hear about what happens to your money if you sell today.

let's get an impression of the success ratio here.

I participated in 2 projects about a two month ago. One holds a price higher than ICO by 50%. Even though I participated in ICO when the etherium was even higher than $ 1000. That is, the indicator is very good. The second one was heavily rocked, but now it has leveled off with the price of ICO, and I think in the near future it is not threatened with a drop in price.
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

I have started investing in ICO's at the beggining of the year, and untill now i have double the money that i've invested. So ICO's are still profitable, you just need to make good research before you make the investment.
totally agree if we were to invest we must also think about whether it's true if it's a good and promising project and the problem will be where we should also know his address was also important
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

despite everything, there are still ICOs taking place all over and still a pile of threads about new ones every day.

i would like to hear from people who've already put money into ICOs and whether it turned out to be a great decision or a disaster. i'm not interested in your future price projections, i wanna hear about what happens to your money if you sell today.

I participated in 2 projects about a two month ago. One holds a price higher than ICO by 50%. Even though I participated in ICO when the etherium was even higher than $ 1000. That is, the indicator is very good. The second one was heavily rocked, but now it has leveled off with the price of ICO, and I think in the near future it is not threatened with a drop in price.
Indeed each ico is not the same sometimes we also still often have things that we cannot guess, ico we follow the koinnnya value turns out great, sometimes there are also very small so hung with price
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Success rate? nah, theres smaller chances of getting profits nowdays with these ICOs as most of these new projects are scams,created just to raise funds and then eventually going to run away as these developers are going to have millions in their pockets,which is why we should be researching very well so that we wont get bad results with our investments.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

I didnt invest to any ICO as i am a bounty hunter,but to what i have participated most of these new projects are scams which is why we shouldnt be expecting these ICOs to give us good results,not all the ICOs are scams but most of these new projects are worthless  which is why most of the ICOs nowadays arent achieving success.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:37:06 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:10:37 PM by cmacwiz

Well, I have not invested in many ICO but I joined bounty campaigns of those ICO which seem promising to me and the success rate is pretty high. I also have invested in a few ico like waves, lisk, decent and crypterium. And only crypterium was the one which disappointed me. So it's been a good experience for me to invest in ICO and I will continue to invest in ICO, but as the trend is going right now, it is very beneficial to buy ICO tokens right after they hit the market as they are dumped at that time.
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

I invested in a ratio between 15-25% of some ICO projects that I follow, if I am more diligent and patient in the long term I think will get an income ratio of ICO more than usual.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

indeed lately very much ico that failed, but for me there are still some profitable ICO, you just need to do a good research before you make an investment. They are in a hurry to sell their coins. Perhaps this is what distinguishes success from the unsuccessful, but it brings us a lot of investment experience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: