Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction incoming?  (Read 1036 times)
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Bitcoin futures have soared since debuts on futures exchanges this month with technical charts signaling a sharp correction is likely.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Now it is too early to draw conclusions. Need to wait day and then the situation will become more understandable. But sooner or later the correction will begin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

The ether correcting. Perhaps, a precedent for replacing DNS was created for this. It was even uncomfortable to look at the constant growth of ETH all these days Grin
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Bice I would say maybe its possible (because when the time comes of cryto market value rise and fall for a long or short period of time base on what I know form other sourceses it is a correction)  or it is a big yes.

Just saying the truth here these decreasing and increasing happens when people are buying and selling bitcoin and yes people are always buying and selling, 24/7 they say ( and another knowledge from what I read here and in the internet) it is the cause of the companies/ICO. All in all I would say that  I see the correction term not valid insread it is the cause of the investors of ctyptocurrency.
Qungis

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Are you tired of growing up? Relax and enjoy watching your cryptocurrency portfolio increase. This is the easiest job.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Well now it is happening. People are dumping with their weak hands. I believe we will go up after btc starts chilling again. Might be days/maybe even weeks lets see.

While this is a possibility, some of them are actually the smart ones.  Buy low, sell high... repeat as opportunities arise. Wink
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Correction in the market is inevitable. We should be always ready with our decision whatever situation happens. Never let your emotions affect your strategy in achieving your goals. Diversify your portfolio so that you may be able to manage the risks involved.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

The ether correcting. Perhaps, a precedent for replacing DNS was created for this. It was even uncomfortable to look at the constant growth of ETH all these days Grin
It seem there are a lot of facts working on market right now and this is one of them
OKEX  Halts ERC20 Deposits Following Discovery Of Critical Ethereum Smart Contract Bug" .
https://www.ccn.com/erc20-bug-allows-attackers-to-print-some-tokens-out-of-thin-air-researchers-claim/
Recently poloniex did the same so definately we will have correction in some time but in general market ready to grow I guess, cause there are a lot of poeple that invested in coins and price went up from 350 to 700 for ETH and Bitcoin cash did almost x2 and this is 4th coin on market.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

After a few days of going up, everybody feels like its forever. Are we all ready for the next trend? Seems like changes in prices are now starting again. I know that down trend is a bit early but who knows what will be the next cycle.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

The bad news for the ether now shows us the negative phase of the wave. Let's hope this is a wave of an uptrend. I was waiting for this correction Grin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

The bad news for the ether now shows us the negative phase of the wave. Let's hope this is a wave of an uptrend. I was waiting for this correction Grin

It seems many are expecting this correction so they can buy more whether it can be bitcoin or Altcoins, Many are thinking that it is a great thing to buy now because we are having a down trend again but I say it is great to buy and invest in bitcoin even if the price is so high, I really think we can count on bitcoin to make a big leap and a strong hold on it can really make you profit, So Hodl like there is no more tomorrow.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

After a few days of going up, everybody feels like its forever. Are we all ready for the next trend? Seems like changes in prices are now starting again. I know that down trend is a bit early but who knows what will be the next cycle.

Behavior in the market will always change and this is what we experience right now. For those who were wise enough, they probably dump some of their coins because its increase was enough to earn a profit. Price for now started to change so definitely, we better control ourselves by holding and stop dumping coins.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

We are in correction now, some markets are experiencing price declines. It will be good for now is sell our investment and wait untill the price of deep and hold back. This is normal situation happening in this market, we will come back again the next few days and the price will increasing again.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Again, I was convinced that the market is largely dependent on the news. Yesterday was published the news that MEW was hacked, against this background, the market went down.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
I think there will be fall soon. Today altcoins are going up crazily.. before I fall asleep Litecoin was 150, after I wake up, Litecoin is 160, now is 640.

natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Again, I was convinced that the market is largely dependent on the news. Yesterday was published the news that MEW was hacked, against this background, the market went down.
and I do not take it into account. Many thanks that reminded. I was very disappointed with the drop in the price of horseradish. Yesterday, another 710 dollars for the etherium, and today 640.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

It has come today I think; but that correnction will be very light and temporary.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

I am not even worried by a little, we all know how all this kind of corrections works - after a huge bullrun, a new sunset.

It has come today I think; but that correnction will be very light and temporary.

This will probably be like all the other corrections - it will take some days until we can see everything going up again (like usual)

Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

It seem there are a lot of facts working on market right now and this is one of them
OKEX  Halts ERC20 Deposits Following Discovery Of Critical Ethereum Smart Contract Bug" .
https://www.ccn.com/erc20-bug-allows-attackers-to-print-some-tokens-out-of-thin-air-researchers-claim/
Recently poloniex did the same so definately we will have correction in some time but in general market ready to grow I guess, cause there are a lot of poeple that invested in coins and price went up from 350 to 700 for ETH and Bitcoin cash did almost x2 and this is 4th coin on market.

i think this is the main reason why the market blooding again.
Well, ERC20 strikes again! poloniex,hitbtc,okex has been suspend deposit and withdrawal ERC20 from these exchange.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

in my opinion it's not a correction, it's just a stabilization phase, in this week the market growth with an huge pump, almost every coin was having nice gains, it was almost like dicember but it was not health for this market, we need a costant stable growth instead of these big pumps made by speculators

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: