Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction incoming?  (Read 1026 times)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

Last 3 months the market is in correction we can say it is long correction we need to wait for bitcoin bull run which is upcoming in June as per experts analysis
wolfgang-95

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Yes the correction is incoming. If u know how to read charts u will know that we r still due for correction bit the thing is 🐋 playing with us in a liquidity hunt and trapped us in a territory which will collapse. Ryt now they r playing with longs and shorts by liquidating them. When peeps gonlong they dump and when peeps go short they pump it fucking common joe in both directions.

★ ★ ● ASURA COIN ● ★ ★
★ The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO ★ (https://asuracoin.io/)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Now the market is rising after a big correction and that was the main correction which has ended.
Now the market is actively growing and will grow for a long time.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

correction? Ionon I see no correction. It is now beginning a green period that will last until August. Prepare to see figures never seen before

i hope so. it will go  to moon until august. maybe after august big correction can come.

now take what you find. because evervthing is very cheap.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

When real correction come - you will definitely see BIG RED candles on graphs. Just relax - you will not miss it Smiley
Or just periodically check crypto news resources.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

I don't see anything terrible in the recent fall. Today we grow, tomorrow the price will decrease a little. Normal process.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

You would be completely right in saying that a correction is due.

I just don't see this pump sustaining much longer when it has already been going on for over half a month. Before we move anywhere else, there is going to be a correction, and a pretty big one that would take the market by surprise.

So don't buy because of fear of missing out, like everyone else is doing. Look into the near future. BTC's probably not hitting $10k and the market sentiment will shift from ultra bullish to bearish again as soon as the correction hits.

That of course isn't to say that crypto are going to die altogether, it's not, but i'm just saying that this pump is going to come to an end soon.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Don't be panic about the market correction. If this level will hold and crossed the $10,000 for the Bitcoin and you assumed this is the index for the whole market then the market will stabilize at above this price level. But, again you will see the price of $20,000 by December this year and then the Bitcoin will start towards $1,00,000 price level by the end 2019.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

Don't be panic about the market correction. If this level will hold and crossed the $10,000 for the Bitcoin and you assumed this is the index for the whole market then the market will stabilize at above this price level. But, again you will see the price of $20,000 by December this year and then the Bitcoin will start towards $1,00,000 price level by the end 2019.
Nobody is in panic. But hopes without any basis can lead to huge looses. Any predictions should contain facts or rumors but not dreams only
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Perhaps your wishes to hear Bitcoin itself and take these words into consideration. Lol. I very much doubt that we will see such a price level until 2020.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will be stable over the next month, as all altcoins are expected to grow at the end of June.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Yesterday, the value of bitcoin was 9500$. Within a minute, the price fell to 8500$ and triggered loss stop for all the traders. Once that was done, immediately the price reached 9200$. So in a way, the big whales played with the street smart traders who thought they had got the hang of trading. Whales just showed them that who is the king of the market and who controls all the money. I know so many people have backed out of the trading game now. They will play it safe now as whales are risky.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin is on an uptrend, and I think it will keep rise until hit $10,000.
And we will see if it can break it or not, let's just wait and see as the market already going stable right now.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
It is not, and for me prices will be going up for few next weeks and probably after that time there is a chance to some correction but now we need to enjoy market that is going up.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

I think there will be some small correction in some coins that did like %30-50 (EOS, I am looking at you bro) Anyways I don't think we will see huge correction in bitcoin or ethereum anymore.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

I think the market might fall soon and for the price to rise there has to be corrections.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Yes 25% correction coming in May
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

When real correction come - you will definitely see BIG RED candles on graphs. Just relax - you will not miss it Smiley
Or just periodically check crypto news resources.

Definitely right, for now cryptocurrencies have been slowly rising and I agree with you that correction is still not happening. For now, let's just be positive of what will happen until next month because correction can be happen anytime.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

I don't think that we will encounter any strong correction in nearest times, last one was too strong.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I would love to say correction for positive (green) and not negative (red). Anyway, most of the coins are gaining value for few days now and I hope it will continue for those solid projects. Correction may happen yes, it will always be there. We have to live with it anyway.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: