Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction incoming?  (Read 1048 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

correction is bound to come and is inevitable, but so far there has been no deep correction and it can be said that the market is still moving normally with the increase.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

I would love to say correction for positive (green) and not negative (red). Anyway, most of the coins are gaining value for few days now and I hope it will continue for those solid projects. Correction may happen yes, it will always be there. We have to live with it anyway.
I also noticed that the current coin keeps moving towards the moon, but we also have to be wary if we want to invest in altcoin that is still unclear its potential, because he could suddenly fall from the moon
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Btc did quite well last few weeks,but this kind of growth will have correction with it,which have started todat i think,so alts dipping again.If you planning to invest,id say wait for a week or so first

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
I think correction is normal in crypto currency as no straight price ups as long as the correction will not get to the dip it's still manageable to return back as we had buy supports to absorb those changes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
Yes the market is currently due for correction and it has started correcting. Bitcoin was pull below  $9,000 this money and we are seeing many of the coins in red this money. One thing that I am very sure of is that from now we are going to have more bullish trend and bearish trend. Bitcoin is actually making some positive move than negative one.
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

As per the laws of the market, the price of the coins cannot rise without the corrections.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

So it's time for us to see the correction. If we want to breakout the two-month consolidation, we need a correction. It will be like rest before a strong jump.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

this overall correction is immutable, only the steps that are taking place in the positive direction to revive the market a bit.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Btc did quite well last few weeks,but this kind of growth will have correction with it,which have started todat i think,so alts dipping again.If you planning to invest,id say wait for a week or so first
Their is a correction happen when price climb from previous down it will take place. It might good to wait for another dips before buying. But as we know we cannot deny the fact price is unstable so if you feel and will take risks invest.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

I think I've heard or read somewhere that there is another correction coming, but I still have not figured out when it is happening. Will still do some research about the rumored correction with bitcoin.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

So it's time for us to see the correction. If we want to breakout the two-month consolidation, we need a correction. It will be like rest before a strong jump.

The correction will definitely occur. This is normal. The price has increased recently so a small correction is very likely. Corrections have a positive impact on the market. They allow further price increases. But they will not be big drops like last time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

There will be small correction as it is difficult for a coin to rise always.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

The slow and steady price rise of Bitcoin is super healthy and I don't think a correction would be required or would happen for this. Normally correction may happen when the price reaches more than 100% within a short time but the current trend doesn't require or undergo any correction. Guess all the price is not manipulation and its real investors trending the price.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Correction bound to happen.İt is not a "if" but a "when".
The fact is that we should learn to live with this fact.İf tge market goes steadily upwards, it will come down at some point.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

The slow and steady price rise of Bitcoin is super healthy and I don't think a correction would be required or would happen for this. Normally correction may happen when the price reaches more than 100% within a short time but the current trend doesn't require or undergo any correction. Guess all the price is not manipulation and its real investors trending the price.
if investors systematically increase Bitcoin's demand on the market, then the actual price will increase and this will best affect the market as a whole. But to date, there are some fluctuations, when we see that the price for Bitcoin revolves around 9000 dollars.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

The fact is that we should learn to live with this fact.İf tge market goes steadily upwards, it will come down at some point.

LOL do not worry till next week mate. I think after 5th of this month you may find the price dump like every month of this year shows us. Better you can go with the good potential altcoins in the market and invest on it.
Hope that will be helpful to get the swappy profit from the other coins like traders doing once in a meanwhile.
If BTC goes to cheap also you will find the some bump in the market for soon mate.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

LOL do not worry till next week mate. I think after 5th of this month you may find the price dump like every month of this year shows us. Better you can go with the good potential altcoins in the market and invest on it.
Hope that will be helpful to get the swappy profit from the other coins like traders doing once in a meanwhile.
If BTC goes to cheap also you will find the some bump in the market for soon mate.
and what can happen on the 5th day? Apparently there are some expectations of something? I was hoping that Renault would be rebounding and at least the etherium will show good and stable growth in the near future. But now I'm worried about what will happen.
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

I think that we are in a stagnant movement for the coming weeks. I dont see prices going up any time soon. In my opinion, the graph will move sideways and will only gain traction in July. Its is just my opinion. Cant see the hype as interest has died down and stabilize. Prolly when the price rises, interest from the public/ media will drive the market further. I'm just holding the coins for now.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I think that we are in a stagnant movement for the coming weeks. I dont see prices going up any time soon. In my opinion, the graph will move sideways and will only gain traction in July. Its is just my opinion. Cant see the hype as interest has died down and stabilize. Prolly when the price rises, interest from the public/ media will drive the market further. I'm just holding the coins for now.
Yes were in a stagnant move because of this price is hardly can go up to $10k. With the correction is not certain it so happen price may go down low no one knows. That may help once more demands price will climb.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

It 'nice to see how many people are sure there will be a correction ... there are also those who warned in what day there will be correction, perhaps in the morning or in the evening  Cheesy
or who says that after a great race must correct .... what? where is it?
a big race go from $ 7000 to $ 9000 in 30 days? why must he correct?

I hope with all my heart that there will be no correction and that bitcoin will not fall below $ 7900-7500, otherwise it would be better to pray.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: