Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New approach to bounty hunters!  (Read 198 times)
NickVasilich (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 02:07:10 PM by NickVasilich

During the lots of Bounty campaigns, I took part in, I recognized that sometimes projects needs more diverse support than retweets or reposts in Twitter and Facebook. But how to ask Bounty hunters provide other activity, except that which is mentioned in Bounty threads. For this reason we decided to create the core bounty team for all our supported projects. Of course such support needs other scale of benefits and must be paid for the done work. That's why we started testing such activity a few time ago. The result was unexpected - lots of hunters, who joined us, can't even understood our goals(! But others, who is still with us are almost totally satisfied of cooperation with us!
Why I used the word "almost" - because we are under the developing process for our strategy and change it according to the feedback of our teammates and challenges of the promotion activity!
Despite everything, I described above, we need more active and reliable bounty players, who are able to fit the requirments of changing bounty activity which brings as benefit for bounty hunters as success for supported projects.
If you are an active bounty campaigns participant, ready for trying a novelty activity and get benefits from it leave your comment here and we reach you ASAP, or join our telegram chat, where you can ask any questions, related to cooperation with our team!

50 players team is open to newcommers!
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

I've just joined a few days ago this new opportunity for bounty hunters! If you want to be more involved in a ICO project (and be paid for your efforts), I think this can be a good chance  Wink
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:49 AM

Hello WORLD!

Just a month before if someone would have asked me what is bounty/airdrops i would have answered that its something related to bitcoins/cryptocoins, we sign up and get tokens (But why,how and when i didn't have answer for those_) because i had least knowledge about it! I joined the team and in the beginning i thought that its like all other bounty campaign but slowly slowly with co-operation with everyone in the team and specially with "Nick's" help we peoples who are in the team right now are able to understand what our "SPECIAL TEAM ~ 50's" resembles other than just being a Bounty Hunter! All our suggestions are gladly welcomed, our problems are looked after-ed and clarified as early as possible, we are always able to chit-chat with each other, help each other, share new strategies, new approach regarding project promotions and many things else! I am glad that maybe in the beginning of my cryopto life i had a rough startup but now i'm with a safe loving team!

Edit: I'm just sharing my personal experience regarding our team! If you want to be a part of our team, don't hesitate to join us or if you have any questions to ask related to our team just post it over here and we would be glad to answer them.

Cheers!
focus78

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

I, too, are relatively new to this direction, but a month after I started doing this line, I realized that I was on the right track! In all my questions, wonderful people of this community help me, with whom we build a strong and worthy team! Everyone supports each other and helps to find solutions on any topic and MAIN help to earn money !!! So do not waste time and join!
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

All I want to say - this is the best approach to hold bounty campaigns. Each case needs an individual approach and it's time to change the way bounty are managed. People just don't read the reposts from hunters facebook and twitters accounts. The advertisement must evolve and become better. Such projects can manage this.
Just join and give it a chance. It's potentially far more profitable than ordinary bounty tasks.
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

When I read about this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty. Thanks

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=
=SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN & AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io/

🔗 Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 100$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

What is 50 players one bounty campaign?
Just a few words from team members!

NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

For me it's a good opportunity to manage Bounty campaigns with permanent support from reliable bounty players!

FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

It's a possibility to create the more quality content and earn more for this. This is motivating to understand promoted project in more accurate way, it's more serious work. And it provides more connection with the manager, I think it's important too.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

50 players are a group of specialized bounty team ! Our works are almost similar to bounty hunters, only difference is we don't have limitations of tasks! We come up with strategies to promote projects, to help each other within issues and even sometimes emergency tasks! Being among the 50's have lots of advantages and a better way to earn more for bounty hunters! From newbies to all above members are welcomed here, worth checking our team out and if you like it we welcome to be a member of our group
focus78

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

For me it's a great chance to increase my knowledge and work in a team! It's nice to work with people who will always help you and support you!
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:36:13 PM by NickVasilich

https://t.me/SPARTANSBOUNTYTEAM

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile