Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Members in this forum are abusing the merit system  (Read 417 times)
Anti-Cen (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:50 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 11:36:16 PM by Anti-Cen

They open several accounts to then post themselves merits between the accounts which I am sure our nazi moderator
knows about because he is playing along with them.

He works for tips, here is a tip mate ! STOP IT because you have been caught
red handed.

Edited to add.

I made a note of the page he (the nazi) removed my comment from the other day, waited a few days and went back to make another comment and was careful not to say anything wrong, it got deleted within half an hour, a page with hardly any reply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371680.msg35378165#msg35378165

Yes I think we have dual name users with lots of merits posting in this part of the site and i am guessing that the OP is also using a name beginning with "N"

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

They open several accounts to then post themselves merits between the accounts which I am sure our nazi moderator
knows about because he is playing along with them.

He works for tips, here is a tip mate ! STOP IT because you have been caught
red handed.

Which one of the moderators? are you mad because your thread in politics and society section was locked after 5 replies? otherwise this is a baseless accusation.

🖤😏
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

For anyone wondering he's referring to achow101 just because he's deleted several of the ops posts. He's already opened a thread about this today which has already been locked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387753.msg35493379#msg35493379

For some reason when users have their posts deleted they come up with some conspiracy theory that the moderators are against them and censoring them. Majority of the cases this isn't the case at all. I personally believe achow101 has better things to do that launching a personal agenda against op.

Never mind found another thread he's opened today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3386727.0

Here's achow101 reply:
The majority of the posts of yours I removed were reported by other users for being off topic or spam. It's not like I'm actively following every single post you make and deleting each one. You may notice that many of your posts which do not take threads in completely different directions have not been removed even though they certainly could have been as they are within my jurisdiction. Furthermore, you are not the only person whose posts have been removed by me. I remove many posts from many different users each day. This is called moderation, not censorship.

My job is not to censor you nor is it to "maintain some narrative" (if it were, then a lot of posts from users like franky1 would have been removed). My job is to keep threads on topic and to remove useless posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Also moderators cannot ban anyone. Only admins and global mods can do that, and they only ban if they agree with a moderators suggestion that someone should be banned.

What makes you think I'm a fascist or a nazi? Do you realize that there are more to those terms than just censorship?

Side note: complaining about my moderation in every post you make is off topic for all of the places you are posting and thus your posts will likely be removed if you do that.

Regarding your newest spam about needing to index the site to see what posts are deleted, there's a public modlog although it does not contains the contents of the posts that were removed, just what action was taken.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

ImageLoading...
Click here if unable to see image

Calm down mate. You are talking it too personally.

Can you see he even sent you some good evidence as well (ref: deleting your post). Put yourself in his (achow101) shoes. As a mod I do not think he has the scope even to concentrate in only one person's activity. You are nothing special to him.

Just accept that happened and move on giving the community. It's fun.  Smiley

PS: Replace Ellen with you on the image  Grin

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:54 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:19:08 AM by Anti-Cen

Which one of the moderators? are you mad because your thread in politics and society section was locked after 5 replies? otherwise this is a baseless accusation.

It's achow101 and he is a dick head nazi and I didn't know that this post was moved to here

14 posts of mine deleted today and he just deletes what he wants even when the post are well on topic and he's quit happy for party faithful member to
become abuse and says naff all about (His thugs they are) but then gives shit out when you fight back.

Did't know about the post being locked after 5 reply's and what do you expect in politics, not that part of the forum that I am kicking up about and I have
no arguments with other moderators here including the main forum were I have tested them and found them to be more than fair.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

14 posts of mine deleted today and he just deletes what he wants even when the post are well on topic and he's quit happy for party faithful member to
become abuse and says naff all about (His thugs they are) but then gives shit out when you fight back.
Am pretty sure achow101 is not the "nazi" here. You're the one who is fighting back and you clearly are butt-hurt. Damn those good old germans. Love their temper, anyone feeling nostalgic?
Anyhow,if it helps you feel better,my posts gets deleted often,i just don't give a fuck about it,and move on.. Your ex-girlfriend should have thought you that Undecided
Your posts are informative and you're not even there in a sig campaign,so why are you pissed out here. Just chill out.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

For anyone wondering he's referring to achow101 just because he's deleted several of the ops posts. He's already opened a thread about this today which has already been

Thanks for this bit, first time I have seen it.

The majority of the posts of yours I removed were reported by other users for being off topic or spam. It's not like I'm actively following every single post you make and deleting each one. You may notice that many of your posts which do not take threads in completely different directions have not been removed even though they certainly could have been as they are within my jurisdiction. Furthermore, you are not the only person whose posts have been removed by me. I remove many posts from many different users each day. This is called moderation, not censorship.

My job is not to censor you nor is it to "maintain some narrative" (if it were, then a lot of posts from users like franky1 would have been removed). My job is to keep threads on topic and to remove useless posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Also moderators cannot ban anyone. Only admins and global mods can do that, and they only ban if they agree with a moderators suggestion that someone should be banned.

This is bullshit he is talking and he has been following me around all day and one post that i was watching was deleted in second so lets try looking at this post the dick deleted as an example.

This is a good point and I am developing an open source 515 byte Cyphertext (Switches left to right)
using byte shift instead of BigINT and MOD's mainly because it needs to be very fast with 1-5mb blocks but clearly
just doubling up to avoid noun detection does not make it bullet proof so I threw in a little byte swapping too.

Sure it can still be cracked but for movie file shares and HTML + Image encryption I think it offers enough
encryption plus the key exchange is done using secp256k so being practical I think I have the right mix.

One size fits all for encryption does not work in my book

Here is a link to the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371680.msg35378165#msg35378165

The man tells lies and i have lots more examples too

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

This has been going on for months, three bans now and you should see my message box.

I do not pretend to be happy about much of what is going on with Bitcoin but when I present my case without getting all abusive
then I expect a level playing field, not some moderator acting like a nazi who's sending in "Brown nose boys" looking
for merits.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

This has been going on for months, three bans now and you should see my message box.

I do not pretend to be happy about much of what is going on with Bitcoin but when I present my case without getting all abusive
then I expect a level playing field, not some moderator acting like a nazi who's sending in "Brown nose boys" looking
for merits.
QFR.
Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20180424220920/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3388754.msg35511038
Are you seriously ban evading?

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

informative and you're not even there in a sig campaign,so why are you pissed out here. Just chill out.

I don't like paid trolls spamming FUD and make no secret about it or miners for screwing us over for $55 in fees
not so long ago but I am a developer and tend to post in that forum and this moderator has made it that no one
can get a word in without being part of the team and sucking up to each other so most people get chased away by him
and I  intend on doing something about it.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

14 posts of mine deleted today and he just deletes what he wants even when the post are well on topic

Relation to merit here is what exactly? if you keep on being a shill, people would keep reporting your posts to show their resentments. moderators however should ignore who you are and should judge you equally. if they are not, you should report your deleted posts to the admins.

I thought it's about the actual censorship happening in other section. also please do not accuse others without any evidence and for something else.

🖤😏
Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Relation to merit here is what exactly? if you keep on being a shill, people would keep reporting your posts to show their resentments. moderators however should ignore who you are and should judge you equally. if they are not, you should report your deleted posts to the admins.

I thought it's about the actual censorship happening in other section. also please do not accuse others without any evidence and for something else.

Sure mate, everyone is a shill or troll here if they say things you don't like listening too but to the rest of the world it's known as censorship
and i don't mind standing my ground but i expect a level playing field and not a big fix which is whats become of the development forum.

Look at the merits, now are you telling me that none party faithful members like me here are getting the numbers of merits like you have ?
Would you like to pop over to the main forum to calculate the average number of merits for people running adverts, those that are pro-bitcoin and then
those like me that are not singing it's praises ?

Now take a look on other forums where people talk about bitcoin and notice the difference because it far from a 95/5% mix 

I rest my case.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Not sure where you read that but I confess, oh yes, after the 3rd ban by the nazi with me returning to carry on using another name and letting people know they got the message that I won't put up with the censorship here, i made no secret about it so I kind of guess they stopped banning me now after noticing my other comments on other
forums on the web about the censorship going on here.

By the way Anti-Cen = Anti-Censorship, you know standing up for your freedom of speech and privacy that they say around here is so
important to Bitcoin and the spin-offs but that's not what I am seeing or reporting.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

This is bullshit he is talking and he has been following me around all day and one post that i was watching was deleted in second so lets try looking at this post the dick deleted as an example.
I have not been following you around. I have my watchlist (which contains threads that you post in) open on another monitor with it set to autorefresh every minute, so I will see if anyone (including you) posts in one of those threads. So of course I saw your post soon after you posted it, I was online at the time looking at my watchlist.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 11:58:54 PM by Anti-Cen

I have not been following you around. I have my watchlist (which contains threads that you post in) open on another monitor with it set to autorefresh every minute, so I will see if anyone (including you) posts in one of those threads. So of course I saw your post soon after you posted it, I was online at the time looking at my watchlist.

oh so was someone here who could be trusted given my login password then they would not see lots of posts warning in my message inbox that full thanks to you
and if they looked at the date/time of the warning message and the time my comment was posted and then looked at how long it took to get deleted then they would agree with you that you are not following me around.

Tell me are you a betting man because if you are then agree to give in your position as moderator here and I will agree to keep away if they agree with your version of the story or have you been caught in a lie this time ?

So of course I saw your post soon after you posted it, I was online at the time looking at my watchlist.
So i know your not following me, just watching your monitor that on auto-refresh  Cheesy but was it post number one here you are talking about
or number fourteen ?

Hang around, I will look to see if the time stamps are available

Do you or do you not admit that my posts taking a dig at your censorship were mostly removed in under ten minutes if your not following me
and others posts that were quite respectful were removed by you in about an hour of being posted because I am happy to get this bet on now.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

oh so was someone here who could be trusted given my login password then they would not see lots of posts warning in my message inbox that full thanks to you
and if they looked at the date/time of the warning message and the time my comment was posted and then looked at how long it took to get deleted then they would agree with you that you are not following me around.

Tell me are you a betting man because if you are then agree to give in your position as moderator here and I will agree to keep away if they agree with your version of the story or have you been caught in a lie this time ?

Hang around, I will look to see if the time stamps are available
I am not a betting man so I will not take you up on that offer. However, I would be interesting to see what someone thinks about that.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:25 AM

I am not a betting man so I will not take you up on that offer. However, I would be interesting to see what someone thinks about that.

Was i breaking another term and condition of the site by offering you a bet, dear, dear me but if you just want to ask a friend then make sure
that he is a betting man.

You should had approached me months ago when it became apparent that we had a clash, I did ask at the time remember but I am happy to
trust the max moderator on the development forum to decide what goes so long as he lets me know that he deleted something and it was not
you.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:14:39 AM

Was i breaking another term and condition of the site by offering you a bet
Not at all, I just don't gamble.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:30 AM

Not at all, I just don't gamble.

Wise man, I keep clear too most the time so do you want to have this out in private using PM's tomorrow or shall we
keep going here in public ?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

Wise man, I keep clear too most the time so do you want to have this out in private using PM's tomorrow or shall we
keep going here in public ?
I don't care. Whatever you want. This really doesn't matter to me.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: