Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR SALE:: BITCOIN GLASSES!!  (Read 818 times)
MikeCorleone (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:31:17 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 07:30:31 AM by MikeCorleone

Hey guys, I have some bitcoin glasses I would like to sale. Here are a couple photos. If theres interest as long as payment is received for 4 pm est, you would have same day shipping with a tracking number. Thinking $20.00 USD via paypal OR whatever BITCOIN is at the moment of your purchase. Free shipping.....

(Edited, failed to mention all glasses are blank currently... These images ARE designed in photoshop for the basic idea.)
i have hundreds of  blank glasses just sitting here collecting dust, so i figured i would just see if there would be any interest in these.

ALSO::: I have 300 pair that hasn't had print on them yet, and was thinking  putting a bitcoin address on them with various balances.

Any ideas?
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:40:16 PM

Cheesy lol Cheesy

Why is there a condom on it?
CrypticBits

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:45:17 PM

It really looks photoshopped Grin
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 03:35:19 AM

At least the glasses I sell are actual drinking glasses with the Logo engraved into it...definitely looks photoshopped or a sticker if it isn't.

www.bitcoindirect.net
Custom Etched Glasses & Mirrors

MikeCorleone (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:47:41 AM

I just took a photo and photoshopped what they could look like. I have hundreds of pair of glasses sitting here collecting dust.
HFPowerful

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:56:49 AM

I just took a photo and photoshopped what they could look like. I have hundreds of pair of glasses sitting here collecting dust.
Should put that in the OP because it just makes you look untrustworthy.
MikeCorleone (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:29:03 AM

Your right.... ill see if i can fix it
HFPowerful

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:35:32 AM

Great, you should look at other threads and see if there is any information you should include. Good luck with your sales.
MikeCorleone (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:46:51 AM

Great, you should look at other threads and see if there is any information you should include. Good luck with your sales.

Thank you for pointing that out. I kind of forgot about this thread as it wasn't getting any replies. I wonder if it would be easier to just sell all the glasses in a bulk,lol
HFPowerful

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:54:55 AM

Thank you for pointing that out. I kind of forgot about this thread as it wasn't getting any replies. I wonder if it would be easier to just sell all the glasses in a bulk,lol
Probably, seems like it would be too much of a hassle unless you are selling something that a lot of people. I.e Casascius coins, key chains. Stuff like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: