Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise  (Read 983 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

There was a rumor a week ago that someone will push this TRON to a higher price and I'm hoping that this is not for temporary only and good to those people who bought during the dip.
This isnt a deliberate pump. Justin Sun, the founder of Tron Foundation, is quite active on Twitter and he recently tweeted many of the upcoming updates along with some representative elections. This has gained quite an attention. Also, TRX was been listed on many new exchanges past week.

Crypto market runs on news and this has helped in gaining interest of many small and big investors. I expect a price pump with small corrections till June end.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Don't know what this - pump or not, but this growth makes me happy. Fixed part of the profit.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

The throne has two important upcoming events:
1. July 1-Starting Mainnet
2.June 21-The transfer from the ERC20 to TRX tokens, the crypto currency on the public Tron chain-block!
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

TRON Announces 30M TRX Airdrop To Ethereum Community
Ethereum users are welcome to experience the newest generation decentralized network and participate in community governance
https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

Still far way to go for me, though that 30% gain gave me little smile on my face.
Trx is my second highest investment and I got busted badly. Just hoping for the price to go up at least to my entry point.

Wish me good luck, so that I can exist with profit.  Smiley
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

According to me TRX is one of the most profitable alt if you have bought within last few months as it has risen dramatically within that period.It is at time undervalued due to non recognization as only 1-2% traders know about it and the team working continously for its development.Still it is making progress and investors must invest in this profitable altcoin and prices are soon going to soar.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

There is a lot of talk about scam, but the trading volumes is good, the price is rising. The project develops, so draw your own conclusions.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

TRON is a very potential coin in the future. It has been trusted by many investors and its value is very high at the moment. This is really a coin worth investing.
The market is going down and you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy it. Hold until the end of 2018 and wait for pumping.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

After it went up to 2000 sts in January 2018, it has now started to exit the downtrend. Look at the charts and the news of the TRX CEO brings us. It is easy to see in the future TRX will continue to increase. and even a very strong rise in the future
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

It rised just like the many other altcoins, and it has still a good price. In my opinion, it might reach a good price which like in the last january, in a near future.
HazardXXX

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

After it went up to 2000 sts in January 2018, it has now started to exit the downtrend. Look at the charts and the news of the TRX CEO brings us. It is easy to see in the future TRX will continue to increase. and even a very strong rise in the future
The news is very good, but I want to note that all projects write good news, but some coins grow in the future, and some do not.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Really surprised to see Tron breaking the trend and going up in value even during the Bitcoin slump from 9k to 8k today.Of course with the  mainnet coming something is happening I hope

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Really surprised to see Tron breaking the trend and going up in value even during the Bitcoin slump from 9k to 8k today.Of course with the  mainnet coming something is happening I hope

Bitcoin still at 9k right now? I for one am just glad we're starting to see some kind of movement on these coins. It was a very rough few months. Didn't do anything but watch every coin I own go down. Trx is a good project with a bright future. It'll be fine in the long run.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

The pump from the last few days will level out now and start to fall with a huge dump coming in a few weeks. 
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

I'am not sure with this tron project, I think too much supply this TRX token . I wonder how many TRX tokens are in the hands of the developer for development,
where I can see TRX tokens allocation from this tron project?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

If trx developer can deliver good mainnet in may it could be moon for trx but the token supply is too much and i dont think trx can goes through abpve $1 if the supply like that. Dont compare to ripple. Ripple is old coin with more then 2 years development and making cooperation with many goverment. Trx ?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

Lmao, who is comparing it to ripple? They are only saying that they can have the same pattern, i think that they are very different coins, but the supply is almost the same. But yes, tron is shit, it is useless.
If trx developer can deliver good mainnet in may it could be moon for trx but the token supply is too much and i dont think trx can goes through abpve $1 if the supply like that. Dont compare to ripple. Ripple is old coin with more then 2 years development and making cooperation with many goverment. Trx ?

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

Finally, TRX decided to rise Smiley). I always think that TRX is just a scam one, you can see it has very high rank on CMC with very huge trading volume but the price of TRX is very low all the time after John McAfee stop promoting for TRX. As I know there are a lot of people still stuck with this crypto and this is a good signal for them and maybe they're hoping TRX will go to the moon to be able to get out of this shit Smiley)

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

I have read that Justin Sun did go to Taiwan and did see a congressman. He also did promote TRON at the National Bank of Taiwan.
Don't forget that Justin Sun was the representative of Ripple in China. He has a lot of connections.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

There is a huge update coming for TRX in June that was announced by Justin on his Twitter handle that TRX will be moving away from being an erc20 token which is quite a big news for the Tron. Also, Tron has significant marketcap of $4.68 Billion and thus, is a stable coin. People show trist in it. Also, Justin is quite active and gives weekly report of the development. Investors usually prefer such tokens for investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: