Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise  (Read 977 times)
littleboy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

Recently, tron ceo justin sun shown how to login to tronscan.org with private keys. Yup, ceo showing how to put your private key on a website. They didn't even make a locally downloadable offline version of tronscan.org login. This really didn't make a good impression of the tron team to me. I think it is way hyped up right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

$ 0.3 per coin is an incredible figure for me. I do not think TRON is good enough to reach that price. TRON is a potential altcoin but we have not seen a huge fan community of it.
In addition, TRON has not shown much of its advantages to the Crypto market. It simply has a lot of capital. So I will not expect too much at TRON.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

urbo Time for TRON (TRX)

And for those among you who are wondering why there is so much expectation for TRON [TRX], this questions helps explain this.  TRON is about to launch its MainNet.  In effect, build its own house.  Up until recently, it has been “renting” a space on the Ethereum Blockchain.  But, now TRON will have its own digs from where it can flourish.

It will now be its own landlord and can attract others to build their new businesses at the house of TRON – its own blockchain.  This is where, like Ethereum, TRON will create value for those coding at its house and for its investors.  It’s loyal investors who have been patient and united in supporting both the project and the CEO.

https://globalcoinreport.com/turbo-time-for-tron-trx/
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

I understood that much that with the main net release Tron will have their own blockchain that also can host ICOs and therefore a direct competitor with Ethereum.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

$ 0.3 per coin is an incredible figure for me. I do not think TRON is good enough to reach that price. TRON is a potential altcoin but we have not seen a huge fan community of it.
In addition, TRON has not shown much of its advantages to the Crypto market. It simply has a lot of capital. So I will not expect too much at TRON.

I don't think that kind of thinking would stop Tron to reach how high a price it's capable of reaching.  I mean just because you think that it's an 'incredible figure' + *reasons* doesn't mean it won't reach it.  I mean who are we but fish in a pond among whales?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Congrats to TRON! Number 9 at Coinmarketcap! It outpaces IOTA! Grin
littleboy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

I am so happy to see it rising .I am hodling  it for the long term..I didn't sell it an all time high of 30 cents and I am not selling it till it reaches 1 dollar at the minimum

Looking at the charts, it went to 28 cents for just an hour or less. It stayed at 23 cents for a while. But the spike was due to btc going to the moon. When tron is at 1$, its market cap will be 100 billion. That's higher than eth right now. I really doubt that trx could go to to very fast. Maybe it can spike to 1$ in 3-4 years but it won't be anytime soon.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

Do you think TRON can be in the top 6 coins at Coinmarketcap?
https://www.wetalkcoins.com/news/tron-virtual-machine-moves-trx-markets-ahead-of-mainnet-launch
Titus Maximus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

I am so happy to see it rising .I am hodling  it for the long term..I didn't sell it an all time high of 30 cents and I am not selling it till it reaches 1 dollar at the minimum

Looking at the charts, it went to 28 cents for just an hour or less. It stayed at 23 cents for a while. But the spike was due to btc going to the moon. When tron is at 1$, its market cap will be 100 billion. That's higher than eth right now. I really doubt that trx could go to to very fast. Maybe it can spike to 1$ in 3-4 years but it won't be anytime soon.

Indeed if you put things into perspective and compare marketcap vs just price you realize that Tron might hardly have any room left to grow. Also the coin supply is very high, that makes in less valuable too
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

If it wasn't for the fall of bitcoin, Tron would have started flying to the moon. It will happen a little later.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

It's kinda exaggerated to see trx on top 6 , don't know where the investors come , one thing that I know it must be from Chinese whales ... Yeah considering this is their project .
I am one of those trx fan too , but this is too soon. Prefer growing steady with real product on table rather than straight forward jumped to the highest unexpected price , it would smells like a scam scheme .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

TRX is subject to such high volatility because majority of the supply is held by its stakeholders and they keep manipulating with the price at their own will. For instance, this coin had reached ~2000 satoshis and at one point and then fell down to 200 satoshis. Again it rose all the way till 1000 and rises even in a bearish market. The only reason behind that is the majority stakes held by stakeholders. It is a good coin if you are looking for a short term profit.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.

We've seen other cryptocurrencies with 'high coin supply' irrationally pumped to unexpectedly very high prices.  XRP comes to mind...  And yet look at it, it's maintaining third place at CMC.  So I don't think that argument flies.  Not in crypto at least (so far).  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

TRON is cool and great. I am glad that I managed to buy many of these altcoins a year ago, and now, I am waiting for the best profit that I can get in several months.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

The coin supply is also a major bummer for me, it's the first time I hear they are doing a coin burn, I wonder how much that will have an effect and in what time periode. If it is significant then it could be an interesting long term investment but otherwise the downside of the high supply are to big.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

The coin supply is also a major bummer for me, it's the first time I hear they are doing a coin burn, I wonder how much that will have an effect and in what time periode. If it is significant then it could be an interesting long term investment but otherwise the downside of the high supply are to big.

also Mainnet Switch on TRX
i wonder did effect will feel instantly
the price constantly going fall since last month.
ok i now , all of cryptocurrency have a same problem too.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Honestly, I think that Tron (TRX) is a profitable cryptocurrency but in  a long term because their price is pretty low ( less than  $ 0.045 )  compared to other cryptocurrencies  and in this period, it is ranked ninth on the market as one of  the  best cryptocurrencies. In fact,  I guess that the best characteristic of this currency is the acceptable value of Market cap ( More than 2.8 Billion Dollars ). So if you are patient, then I advise you to invest a large proportion of money in currency, and trust me, it is certain that you will gain a huge value of money in a long term ( more than 6 month or year).
As a matter of fact, I expect that the price of TRX will rise with a good value after this crisis, and maybe after few months (1-3), it will become more than $ 0.1, and it is expected that in the last months of this year, there will be a huge pump especially when Bitcoin will increase.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

TRON is cool and great. I am glad that I managed to buy many of these altcoins a year ago, and now, I am waiting for the best profit that I can get in several months.
I agree with you, TRON is really a great project and I am sure that it will succeed more in the future, the 9th place in the market is very good for this crypto, the most important thing in this coin that have a very good team and a nice project, I already have some of TRON in my wallet, and I just keep holding these coins because I am sure that Tron will increase in value soon.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

Honestly, I think that Tron (TRX) is a profitable cryptocurrency but in  a long term because their price is pretty low ( less than  $ 0.045 )  compared to other cryptocurrencies  and in this period, it is ranked ninth on the market as one of  the  best cryptocurrencies. In fact,  I guess that the best characteristic of this currency is the acceptable value of Market cap ( More than 2.8 Billion Dollars ). So if you are patient, then I advise you to invest a large proportion of money in currency, and trust me, it is certain that you will gain a huge value of money in a long term ( more than 6 month or year).
As a matter of fact, I expect that the price of TRX will rise with a good value after this crisis, and maybe after few months (1-3), it will become more than $ 0.1, and it is expected that in the last months of this year, there will be a huge pump especially when Bitcoin will increase.
yea. Tron is short term target. But i bought once and don’t buy it anymore. id rather put money on verge than tron at this point, at least they got wraith working out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: