Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]-➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢ Troll.tips ➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢[Bounty]  (Read 231 times)
ITrolledUSo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:09 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:56:18 AM by ITrolledUSo

Troll.tips is a new crypto tipbot that allows you to...
Earn money for trolling the internet!
It’s now possible to earn a vast income based solely on your ability to disrupt the public discourse.
The Troll.tips Tipbot spans every major social media platform seamlessly so you can earn money for a post on Twitter...
and instantly send the same money to congratulate a troll on Reddit.

Intro Video
https://youtu.be/O9WO6PI1fEk

Official Website
https://troll.tips

Token Bounty LIVE!
https://troll.tips/TokenBounty

Whitepaper
https://troll.tips/Whitepaper

Join us on Telegram
$10 Token Bounty

Join us on Slack
$10 Token Bounty

Join us on Github
$10 Token Bounty

Join us on Reddit
$20 Token Bounty

Follow us on Twitter
$10 Token Bounty

A sample from our whitepaper:

Executive Summary

Troll.tips is a tipbot built on blockchain technology that will disrupt the incentive structure of the trolling
community. Trolls will benefit from cryptocurrency tips offered by their fans across every major social
media platform. Everyone on social media will benefit from being able to thank their favorite trolls for
brightening their days by disrupting the civil discourse of strangers.

Within the cryptocurrency community tipbots are well established as mechanisms for transferring
cryptocurrency between social media accounts, but so far, no tipbot has been successfully marketed to the
general public. We believe this lack of tipbot traction is due to poor marketing and Troll.tips has the
answer!

Troll.tips will give deeper meaning to the tipbot concept through cleverly attaching additional meaning to
the process. Rather than just being some vague statement of “I agree” or “Here’s my favorite
cryptocurrency”... Troll.tips make a clear announcement: “You are an amazing Troll!” Some may see that
statement as a sincere compliment while others may view it as a sarcastic insult, but regardless, the
statement can now be made loudly and clearly and we believe that disruption is going to usher in a whole
new trolling paradigm.

The Opportunity

Trolling the internet is one of the most cherished pastimes on the planet. Researchers have established
that 28% of the online population admit to trolling the internet for fun. With over 3.8 billion people online,
that means there are over 1 billion people trolling the internet today. That’s a bigger market than
Facebook and three times bigger than the entire United States population!

It’s only a matter of time before the global economy takes notice of this enormous, untapped market
opportunity. Trolling has been shown to lead to joy and personal satisfaction and more recently it has
even proven to lead directly to the White House. The opportunities to improve our lives through trolling
appear to be limitless.

So given the established benefits of trolling, why isn’t everyone trolling all the time? We believe it is
because most of humanity is stuck in pursuit of money and trolling has never been profitable. Troll.tips is
perfectly positioned to address this desperate need to disrupt the incentive structure associated with
trolling in order to enable every human on earth to troll their way to a better life.

Token Distribution

The Troll.tips ICO will begin on May 1st, 2018 and will end on June 30th with token bonuses reducing
every two weeks. Tokens will be priced at $1 USD per million Troll.tips tokens. See whitepaper for details.

Initial Coin Offering: 30% to earn funds to complete the Troll.tips Tipbot development.
Pre-ICO Token Bounty: 10% reserved for community members helping us launch successfully.
Prolific Troll Onboarding: 10% tipped to the most prolific trolls on the internet, creating a
healthy and vibrant troll tipping ecosystem from the start.
Troll in Chief: 10% tipped to President Donald Trump for his lifetime of trolling and for inspiring
future generations to troll to their fullest.
Trolling Competitions: 10% reserved to reward the best Trolls and the best tippers each month.
Referral Program: 10% reserved to compensate trolls who get new trolls to join our community.
Future Airdrops: 10% reserved to be air dropped into existing Troll.tips accounts to reward our
community for holding Troll.tips.
Retained by developers: 10% hoarded deep in our cave of greed, not to be spent ever, unless
the total value of Troll.tips exceeds one hundred trillion USD, or unless we feel like it.

Read our Whitepaper here
https://troll.tips

Troll us for free tokens!
AlphairyA

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 06:29:42 AM by AlphairyA

The token Bounty on this is crazy! It looks like by signing up for each site and translating a page I can make over $300?! On it. You better pay up! Smiley
Ogremlin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

This is just perfect! I'm not sure it's good for humanity, though.  Tongue
Are the tipbot payments going to be on chain or offchain? Thinking about security.
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

This is just perfect! I'm not sure it's good for humanity, though.  Tongue
Are the tipbot payments going to be on chain or offchain? Thinking about security.

We may launch off-chain initially, but the plan is to have everything on-chain by the end of the year. To do that, we might need to migrate from Ether to Stellar Lumens, similar to what Kin did. The fees on Ethereum will make it challenging to host an on-chain tipbot there. Join our bounty and help us get started!
Herogue6

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

I'm interested in joining your bounty... do I need to submit my info first or just start joining the groups?
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

I'm interested in joining your bounty... do I need to submit my info first or just start joining the groups?

Excellent! Join us! Smiley You don't need to sign up. Just open up our bounty program form the link and look at the pages we have set up. Join each group and post if required on those pages (like Reddit). Then send us a message on Tether letting us know what you signed up for. We're tracking each message we get and will pay out the bounty coins on July 1st. Thanks!
AlphairyA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

Excellent! Join us! Smiley You don't need to sign up. Just open up our bounty program form the link and look at the pages we have set up. Join each group and post if required on those pages (like Reddit). Then send us a message on Telegram letting us know what you signed up for. We're tracking each message we get and will pay out the bounty coins on July 1st. Thanks!

Can we post it here or do we have to send it through Telegram?
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Excellent! Join us! Smiley You don't need to sign up. Just open up our bounty program form the link and look at the pages we have set up. Join each group and post if required on those pages (like Reddit). Then send us a message on Telegram letting us know what you signed up for. We're tracking each message we get and will pay out the bounty coins on July 1st. Thanks!

Can we post it here or do we have to send it through Telegram?

There is no need to post your personal info here... it may get deleted as spam anyway according to the moderator rules.
So Telegram is the best way to go. The token bounty sheet explains everything: https://troll.tips/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Troll-Tips-Token-Bounty.pdf
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

Troll tips is an exciting project and will definitely be able to grow rapidly, with the right steps can work together well.
Ogremlin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

This is incredible! Thank you! I can't wait to start using these... do you have any more videos?  Grin Grin Grin
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

Troll tips is an exciting project and will definitely be able to grow rapidly, with the right steps can work together well.

Thanks Bojok!
Be sure to check out our Token Bounty... you can earn $10-20 in tokens for each of our social media sites you join! Easily $100 in tokens for just a few minutes of effort. We're throwing 10% of our tokens at the token bounty to get people paying attention in this saturated ICO market. Welcome to our community!
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

This is incredible! Thank you! I can't wait to start using these... do you have any more videos?  Grin Grin Grin

We are planning on an additional video soon. There will be a second round of marketing when the ICO starts on May 1st so that might be when we post it. Any suggestions on a theme do make it even better than the last one?
antiqklasik

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

make money for internet trolling, it is a brilliant idea. but such a concept is not the first to emerge in the market. what is your strategy to compete with others?
AlphairyA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

This is awesome! I don't troll much, but it seems like trolls are everywhere so the market must be yuuuge! Where will these be traded?
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

make money for internet trolling, it is a brilliant idea. but such a concept is not the first to emerge in the market. what is your strategy to compete with others?

Great question! We're well aware of TrollCoin but it launched years ago and frankly missed the point. No one wants to mine this coin. It's not a software experiment.
We're taking the idea and putting our focus where the money is: publicity! We're going to (very) actively troll celebrities and even the President. We're looking to make a splash and get people using our tipbot on all kinds of apps. Tipbots have been a really interesting, but under-appreciated development in crypto... because they focus on existing crypto and serve as awareness projects. This is the first tipbot with its own unique currency (as far as we ca tell) and the first dedicated to giving away the majority of tokens to users of the platform.
We're not focussed on being the best crypto... we're going to be the first wildly successful meme tipbot and publicity is our currency. If that means the tokens goes up in value, then so f'ing be it!
Join us!
ITrolledUSo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

This is awesome! I don't troll much, but it seems like trolls are everywhere so the market must be yuuuge! Where will these be traded?

The biggest users of our token will be people who love and appreciate when they run across a good troll... so YOU don't have to actually troll to win here. Every time someone trolls the President and makes you laugh, give them a dollar. It's that easy. And it's that fun. Smiley

As for trading, we're going to be live on all of the Ether dex's as soon as we are live on July 1st... post ICO. Then we'll be pursuing centralized exchanges right away. It's our primary focus to get the token in the hands of the people so everybody wins. We'll post the active exchanges in this thread as soon as we release the token bounty and ICO tokens.

Get started on joining our platforms and earn your free tokens!
Ogremlin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Trolling the internet for money... genius!  Cool I'm starting my bounty now! Let's disrupt the world!!!
Ogremlin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

We are planning on an additional video soon. There will be a second round of marketing when the ICO starts on May 1st so that might be when we post it. Any suggestions on a theme do make it even better than the last one?

I'd like to see a video from the perspective of the tipper rather than the troll since the tipper is the holder... unless I am misunderstanding?
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

I see the innovation offered by this project is very interesting and profitable. but a project with a concept like this is not the first one, many projects are similar to yours. I hope the team works hard and maximally in the promotion, this is for a glorious progress in the future
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Similar projects exist, but you added a cool twist. I really like what you are doing here...will consider investing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: