Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPrivate (BTCP) in a very good position. Buy more?  (Read 94 times)
Suslived (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

BitcoinPrivate has been running under the radar for quite some time now and it seems to me it so much undervalued despite having a solid development team (the ones behind zclassic) and important goal. Their only listed on a limited number of exchanges right now and I believe once they hit mainstream exchanges the value of BTCP will explode.

Just take a look at their project and you'll see. I can't believe BitcoinGold is worth more than this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

Not sure if and why the entire BTCP project is being snubbed by major exchanges and even here in the forums.

As outsiders to the developer community all we can do is speculate. BTCP is still a good bet tho. There's lots of room for improvement and a single listing on a big exchange would make this explode.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

BitcoinPrivate has been running under the radar for quite some time now and it seems to me it so much undervalued despite having a solid development team (the ones behind zclassic) and important goal. Their only listed on a limited number of exchanges right now and I believe once they hit mainstream exchanges the value of BTCP will explode.

Just take a look at their project and you'll see. I can't believe BitcoinGold is worth more than this.

Not really undervalued. All you can say with the bitcoin gold comparison would be that Bitcoin Gold is currently extremely overvalued in comparison.

ZClassic got absolutely pumped out of this world when it was announced that BTCP was going to be distributed to ZCL holders, and ZCL went from a nobody coin to all of a sudden in the top 50 in terms of market capitalization. I wouldn't say that is undervalued. Plus, we saw a range of pumps already on the coin, definitely not undervalued by any means. In fact, the hype is pretty strong already with this coin, so if anything, it's overvalued.

That's not to say that price can't get up further. It probably can, due to the fact that it's probably going to get listed on bigger exchanges. But in the long term, I really don't see BTCP going up much further. Monero is still my long term privacy coin bet, due to its solid community that BTCP doesn't have, or at least its community isn't as big and supportive.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

I have bitcoin private in kucoin but I can not withdraw or trade it. What is the problem with that exchange? It was hyped back in january but was a total disappointment for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: