Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for begginers  (Read 649 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

It is necessary to clarify what is meant here, because it seems to me that for the beginners who are just beginning to comprehend the crypto currency, the best choice is to look at the web version of the various purses so as not to download them to their computers, because they can be infected.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

I think if you are only starting with btc, eth and ltc, simplest and easiest wallet is no doubt coinbase, they are here for many years and have proven themselves they are also thinking to support eth based tokens in the near future.

khurshidahmed

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Depends on your requirements .... there are very few wallet services who have almost all alt coins wallet...
dogolitic

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Ledger nano S
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

MyEtherWallet.
the most widely used in ICO so that it may be very necessary. the use of easy and of course safe. Despite a lot of negative news from MEW at present, but for me, this purse remains worthy of use.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WorldTraveller

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

I am going to use myether wallet. I only know that one basicly Tongue
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

It depends on your coins, which coin that you want to put in the wallet? Because there's are different wallet, like MyEtherWallet, Trezor, Ledger nano or a hardware wallet. For me the safest wallet to keep my bitcoin is Coinbase.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

You need to define altcoins yourself to keep looking before your wallet. If kept short, you can always keep on exchange eg binance, bittrex. If you keep the long term, you can go to the home page to see the wallet. If altcoin is an erc-20, it's easiest to use myetherwallet. If you want more security, buy a hard wallet, you can keep a variety of altcoins.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

For token ERC-20 best wallet is Myetherwallet. For everything else it is better to put a hardware wallet, the most popular is Leger. I think this will be enough for a beginner and advanced users too.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

You need to define altcoins yourself to keep looking before your wallet. If kept short, you can always keep on exchange eg binance, bittrex. If you keep the long term, you can go to the home page to see the wallet. If altcoin is an erc-20, it's easiest to use myetherwallet. If you want more security, buy a hard wallet, you can keep a variety of altcoins.

This is a really bad idea. Don't store your coins in a wallet where you don't own your private keys (like exchanges). If you are planning on holding for many years you can't count on any exchanges security no matter how reputable they are.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

It depends on which coin you hold. For ERC20(Ethereum based token) most of the people use myetherwallet. It's easy to use and support a lot of tokens. For NEP5(NEO based Token) i prefer neon wallet. For XEM tokens nano wallet for steller tokens, you can use lobster or stellerterm. There is a lot of coins who have their own wallets.IT will be better if you check there official videos almost all official sites will tell you how to store there token or coin. And exchanges also have wallets if you don't know what I am talking about then buy the token and store it there where you buy from.Like binance kucoin or whatever. But I don't prefer exchanges wallet.I think you will find your answer. Thank you.

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

If you are talking about bitcoin,eth, bch I say blockchain is good wallet for new beginner.
Neither when do not use a blockchain.info wallet. Already repeatedly users caught them that they withdraw funds without demand.
There are many other already proven wallets like jaxx.io/, electrum, myetherwallet.com...
For each specific coin you need to choose your wallet. And if you have a large number of coins, it is better not to use third-party services, but use the original purse for each coin.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

I am going to use myether wallet. I only know that one basicly Tongue
Choice of the right wallet is the most important thing to do as this is the only place where you can put all your coins which you have bought. The first thing which you need to do is to study about all the wallets and then study the features and the characteristics of all of them. After doing that, you need to make some good choice based on the characteristics and seek some guidance from the experts.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

blockchain.info for bitcoin wallets,and myetherwallet.com for erc20 and ethereum wallet.But it is depends on which coin you are referring to? because theres a lot of coins in the market which has their own wallet,that is why you should know which wallets does these new coins are supported because you might have a problem if you didnt know the supported and which isnt.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

I think all wallet in this crypto is almost same the only different is the security and there blockchain. But i suggest metamask and myetherwallet
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

I prefer to use the purse MyEtherWallet. I believe that this is the best wallet to date. It is easy and convenient to use. In terms of safety it is also fairly good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

I recommend myetherwallet, because MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side interface. This wallet is the most convenient for the first use. But don't forget that  only you are responsible for your security. Do not store private key on your Pc.

ModaFuka1994

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

If you regularly participate in bounty and receive Token from ICO projects, using MEW (MyEtherWallet) is an excellent choice because this wallet is easy to use, supports all tokens, altcoins by ERC-20. And if you regularly participate in the signature campaign and be rewarded with BTC, the use of Coinbase, Blockchain wallets will be secure and easy to use at the present time.

kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

For bitcoin, try blockchain wallet. For erc20 and other tokens under ethereum, use myetherwallet. Always double check the website or app if it's the real one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptoheroin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Theres a lot of wallets for these cryptocurrencies sometimes different alts has their own wallets and you should know those coins too,but normally its erc20 tokens which is why you will need myetherwallet or mew wallet for your ethereum and erc20 based tokens,do not try to send or receive these coins to unsupported wallet because you will lose your coins.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: