Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for begginers  (Read 653 times)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

what wallet do you mean? If you want to ask the wallet for ETH ERC20 so you can use Myetherwallet (MEW) or metamask or IMtoken to store your ERC20 token there. Please save your private key safely because this is use to open your wallet.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?
You didn't write which exatly coin or token. For bitcoin I use bitcoin core wallet(node), for ethereum tokens (myetherwallet), for neo tokens (neo web wallet)
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

Most of the coins are ERC20, so I suppose you are looking for wallet for them.
The best choice is MEW. Very easy to use and simple.
But be very careful with your private key and the fake copy sites that will steal your key.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

Depends on the coin you are planning to store,because theres a lot of coin which has their own wallets,like neo,ethereum etc. but if we are talking about storing different types of cryptocurrencies,a hardwallet would be the best choice because it is the easiest to use,and most secure if we are talking about the hacking possibilities.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

wallet for beginner is myetherwallet. because now myetherwallet can be used as a storage of coin assets, but I suggest if myetherwallet used not used for too long because it can be used as an opportunity to hack. so it's safer to use an external wallet if your assets are growing and bigger.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Most of the coins are ERC20, so I suppose you are looking for wallet for them.
The best choice is MEW. Very easy to use and simple.
But be very careful with your private key and the fake copy sites that will steal your key.

after recent attack and no proper safeguard by MEW , i will not suggest MEW with private key . always use MEW with metamask or hardware wallet . bcoz in that case your key is not exposed to hacker even if site is under attack .

8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

There are many types of coins, each different coin platform requires different wallet. If that is a coin or token that berplatform ether, for now the metamask into a wallet that many selected.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is the best for beginners.
Bookmark the site, Install Metamask, protect your key and never ever open a site from a link from email.

ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

Obviously Metamask is easiest wallet to use. But in future, you should understand that, it can be used only for current operations and protection from phishing. For cold storage it is better to use MyEtherWallet, Ledger or Trezor, cold ETH wallet.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

I am using mew or myetherwallet.com for ethereum and erc20 based tokens,blockchain.info wallet for my bitcoin,and most importantly a hardwallet for these solid coins that i have,do not use any app or web wallet because these wallet are the most risky wallet and prone to hackers thats why we should be more extra careful if we dont want to lose our investment.

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

They have some kind of wallet we going to use of beginner even if they are beginner some of this started using is MyEtherwallet if altcoins are they have must better to choose MyEtherwallet. Or other wallet that if you think this will be safety to all of you coins.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

I use Metamask to get my bounty payments and airdrops if i bought many coins in the market then i use it to store all my tokens. If you can buy hardware wallet then buy now before it gets expensive. Goodluck!
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

Myetherwallet is the most commonly used but a little complicated, i recommend you download ImToken wallet from the playstore for you ERC20 tokens... everything from setting it up to sending tokens is easy. you don't need to add token symbols in it like MEW

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

if you ask the easiest wallet, yes, myetherwallet is the easiest wallet to use.
but not really secure wallet. use metamask wallet instead myetherwallet for better security.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

For beginners, I would highly recommend Coinomi. It's a multi coin wallet that supports numerous cryptocurrencies. The good thing about it, is that it also has a mobile app for both Android and Apple phones. Oh and you can also import/export private keys. Coinomi is great for overall use.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
jame kotler

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

Asking the same question here! I don't have a wallet yet. Can you suggest which is the best and the easiest wallet to use? thanks in advance.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

I think beginners will start with popular coins. wallet is depending on the type of coin that you will hold. for bitcoin you can use online wallet coinbase/blockchain info and for ethereum I recommend to use myetherwallet.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

I recommend to you is Myetherwallet its easy to use and secured wallet, I don't have experience get hack.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

I recommend you use a blockchain wallet because it's easy to use, but if you want to save ethereum and type of token ERC-20 you should use myetherwallet or metamask.
trolltalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

I'm a beginner and i used myetherwallet so i suggest you to used this wallet but i think there are many wallets i've noticed that some bitcoiners used metamask blockchain.info coinbase etc. But i don't have any idea in this wallets if its good because i never used this wallets but i think this wallets is legit because some people who suggest this wallet is high ranked members on this forum so it means they used this for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: