Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for begginers  (Read 655 times)
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

I used myetherwallet since I started here and still no issues and I think it is safe because it is popular erc20 and mostly used to hold tokens.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

Best wallet is myetherwalllet,safest wallet for crypto funds. Easy to create, why this is great wallet? Afyer you creat a wallet with private key there is no data bas will remain on the site or server. So meaning your only one have this key. If it gotten or hack your account its your fault not the team behind of myetherwallet

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

you did not mention for which coin you are seeking wallet , or you need universal wallet for all the coins ?

in free options -

for ethereum and ERC token - MEW with metamask is best way to save your tokens .
for BTC - blockchain info wallet is good .
for BTC , LTC and most of other alts - their core wallet is good option

if you looking for universal wallet then you can use trusted exchange like binance (but it is not safe as personal wallet)

in paid options -

if you can afford to invest 100-150 USD then buy Ledger Nano S which is hardware wallet and support many altcoins , BTC , also ERC tokens . and it is safest option to hold your coins . Trezor is also good but personally i like nano .

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

Myetherwallet is the best one to use. i highly recommended it. Its ERC20 dedicated wallet. fully secured decentralized wallet

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

ImToken is a good starter wallet. Very users friendly design.
faupou

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

Currently I am very fond of using MEW to store tokens that I buy, up to your own there are many superior wallets that can be used in accordance with what coins you use, but certainly use a wallet that is not too expensive to charge each registration fee, because it is very useful for New users like me are also very new in the crypto world, to minimize unnecessary spending.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

There are different wallets for different coins. Which one do you want the wallet for (Bitcoin, Ethereum, tokens)?
There are of course. When you want ERC20 tokens you can use myetherwallet. There is also a wallet for bitcoin you better read which wallet you want. Your wallet may differ because of coin you want to keep. For bitcoin there are types of wallet there are desktop, hardware, mobile, web.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

a good choice MyEterWallet, but it's very important not to get on the fishing site and store passwords in a safe place,
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

MyEtherwallet(MEW) is best for Etherium and Eth based tokesn(ERC20 tokens.)

I recommend  blockchain.info and coinbase for Bitcoins. Hardware wallet is the most safest wallet.
for a  beginner bellow wallets, I recommend.

NEO and NEO based token: NEON wallet.
ETH and ERC20: MEW
Bitcoin: coinbase or blochain.info
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:47:15 AM by suburban123

Surprising how many people are recommending Myetherwallet after the breach. If you do end up using MEW make sure to install cryptonite as an anti-phishing tool!! Don't be another statistic.

It seems strange to me. After the last hacking of myetherwallet, I'm afraid to interact with this wallet without additional guarantees. There is information about the new mycrypto.com. There is a desktop version. It was developed by analogy of the purse of the ethereum, the only difference is that no one has hacked it yet. Also, as they say, all the developers of myetherwallet have now left it and switched to mycrypto.com. In general, I already use it, and I'm not so worried about my means.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

If you want to create wallet for Ethereum, I suggest you make one in MyEtherWallet. It is the easiest site to create Ethereum wallet.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

As regards wallets for beginners , I would recommend myetherwallet or Imtoken for etherum wallet.

I would recommend blockchain.info for bitcoin wallet(note that these are web based wallets.

For safety, I would suggest you get a hardware wallet like ether trezor or ledger nano
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

In my opinion, Myetherwallet is the best to use. I highly recommend it. His ERC20 special wallet. And there are lots of coins in the market that have their own wallets, that's why you should know which wallet the new coins support. And also, the safest wallet for crypto funding. Easy to make, why is this a good wallet? After you create a wallet with a private key, no database will remain on the site or server. So that means only you have this key.

altysha

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

I recommend MEW to you, especially if you participate in Bounty. I am using MEW from the beginning, it is the most widely used in ICO and very easy to use.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

The wallet cryptocurtency is very much, easy and whether it depends on you can understand the wallet feature. When I was newbie I use local exchange to store some of my coin, as it is very easy and supported with the language we use daily. Then I tried to trade and I created a bittrex account, bittrex is equally easy to use. But to keep some tokens I still use myetherwallet until now.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

It probably depends on which coins you are going to want to store and use. If you are buying Bitcoin then I like Exodus it is simple to use and doesn't require you to download the blockchain. If it is ERC-20 coins then MyEtherWallet just make sure you take care and precautions with security.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

If you are asking about easy wallet for newbies then I would suggest Myetherwallet for ERC20 Based tokens And Coinbase for Bitcoin. These are very easy to use but those are not enough secure. You should use metamask with myetherwallet for better security and You need to use blockchain wallet for bitcoin or secure coinbase wallet. Good Luck.

lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

https://www.myetherwallet.com
this in my opinion the most simple and convenient web wallet. It's used by all my friends and myself. I think for beginners it at the time
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

Just to point out here, everyone should be very careful when clicking on the links posted in various places. There are a lot of phishing sites that will steal your private keys and all your funds from your accounts. The safest way to access MyEtherWallet is via saved bookmark and using MetaMask extension.
Be careful and stay safe!
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

if you are a bounty hunter, you can use MyEtherwallet, One if the best and safest wallet in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: