Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for begginers  (Read 649 times)
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

Wallet for beginners in my opinion is MEW, because this wallet is very easy to use.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

MyEtherWallet is one of the easiest wallets to use, as well as it will suit you for many purposes. It is used by both beginners and experienced people,
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

You must use coinbase for bitcoin wallet and myetherwallet for ethereum wallet. That two wallet is very essential to use even in beginners so no worries on using that. I'm also using waveswallet.io, it's a great platform and there's an exchange where you can trade eth to btc so i'm using it sometimes.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

In the crypto money world, you do not need a wallet for beginners. You can use your wallet after you have fully learned the market. Myeth wallet can be used. Blockhain is the most reliable purse. They can get free membership to these wallets.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

What kind of question is this? Of course you need a wallet that compatible on your token or coin because when you send your coin on the wallet that are didn't approve to the wallet you send, it is going to be trash.  When you accidentally send it on the wallet you send at, it is too hard to recover when it is not compatible.

There are too many wallets required so there are too many wallets are good when you say that you have a bitcoin only and you'll always claim bitcoin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

I am using mew or myetherwallet.com for ethereum and erc20 based tokens,blockchain.info wallet for my bitcoin,and most importantly a hardwallet for these solid coins that i have,do not use any app or web wallet because these wallet are the most risky wallet and prone to hackers thats why we should be more extra careful if we dont want to lose our investment.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

for beginners there is no wallet, either you read something about it or you learn along the way, but I advise you to buy ledger nano s hardwallet, that is the most reliable wallet out there, at least for now, specially if you using windows, we will see what happens in the future.

It's not so tough to use wallets, when you will have more money, then a hard wallet is a must do, hackers can get your private key from your printer or from your computer.... you should know that that computer with the printer should be offline when making private keys, and if you use linux it's even safer than with windows..

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Fantomaz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

MEW is not very popular now, because it is often hacked! Look at mobile wallets, they are more protected than desktop ones!
I don't agree here. It is not true, Myetherwallet is hacked "often" as it is one of the most popular wallets, easy to use and user-friendly. If the wallet would be hacked often, the platform would be very less popular.

And I don't agree in your second point at all! I strongly recommend to avoid mobile wallets, they are one of the most insecure ones. The security measures possible using on phones, especially on android phones is actually still a big lack of security. Open, insecure wlan use, orting your phone and phish it is a every day problem. Don't use a wallet, you can access over your phone, it's not secure.

Look at mobile wallets, they are more protected than desktop ones!
Untrue! Desktop wallets are way more secure. Electrum for Bitcoin, Exodus for Altcoins, if you run a good security software and update it regularly this is still not the safest way, but safer than using mobile wallets. Best ist paper wallets you create offline.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

I started to use myetherwallet when I was a beginner, and I am still using it and. In my opinion, it is a user friendly wallet and a beginner can use it easily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I really like the meta mask. This wallet is very convenient and simple. And reliable
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Depends on your requirements ..I prefer to use the MyEtherWallet. I believe that this is the best and safe wallet to start. Wink
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

In my opinion, each of them should start with cryptocurrency from the wallet https://www.blockchain.com. One of the most simple and intuitive wallets. And most importantly you have access to private keys, which is an undoubted attribute of a good wallet.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Which blockchain are you talking about? I recommend MyCrypto for Ethereum. Always use Metamask or a hardware wallet though.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

The simplest is often and the best. MyEtherWallet is very simple and convenient. It is used not only by beginners. The standard ERC 20 supports almost all tokens. This is the best
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

For me, It's My Ethereum Wallet or MEW. my friend suggested this wallet to me. He told me that it very important to have a wallet in cryptocurrency. and MEW was the wallet he strongly suggests for me to use. that's why I will also recommend it to all the beginners here in crypto World.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

I do not know your question is the wallet for any altcoins. If you only join the airdrop or bounty, it is almost the token erc-20, I recommend using Myetherwallet as it is easy to use, if you need more security you can use metamask. If you have the money, buy a hard wallet like Nano S ledger or trezor for added security, as well as can accommodate almost all popular types of altcoins.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

undoubtedly, the best option for beginners is an online wallet, since users can not always ensure the proper storage of coins or work with other types of wallets ("thick" or "light"). they are provided with special services: exchange exchanges, payment systems, creator's site or data storage service. choose an online repository with a good reputation. Among online cryptotices there are multicurrency. They allow you to store various cryptonyms in one place.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

In my opinion Myetherwallet is very simple and convenient. It is used not only by beginners. The standard ERC 20 supports almost all tokens and has  minimum fee for transaction.
pantsme

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

For ETH/ERC20 -- Metamask for desktop and Trust Wallet for Mobile
BTC - Mycelium for mobile, sorry not sure about desktop
XLM - Lobstr for mobile and desktop
NEO - Neon Wallet or Aphelion for desktop and O3 for mobile

Hope this helps!
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

If you are going to take part in ICO or Bounty the best one is MyEtherWallet. If you work with BTC you can use Coinbase or Ledger Nano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: