Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO  (Read 138 times)
Johannson (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Any good ICO for 2018 and 2019 ? Which one is your favorite and how do you evaluate?
EditorK

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

I'm looking at Faxport's ICO.
Crowdsale started today.
Faxport is a sports business and funding platform. Smiley Smiley
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

I am not payed to promote my signature campaign, but I do some research before investing or join a campaign. INTRO is good since it is ICO of real company based on Russia. I suggest you to read Whitepaper, all about project are explained in it.

Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

When there is an ICO that you really believe in with the tech, team and major problem they solve then I would put personally put some into a project like that. Here's one that I believe is solid in all those criteria areas I mentioned before, check it out  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

Any good ICO for 2018 and 2019 ? Which one is your favorite and how do you evaluate?

A lot of ICO are coming and one of my favorite is Taklimakan Network but of course better to do your own research.

Some tips how to eveluate ICO.

The Team Member capabilities to run project. Check their background and experties
The Advisors with good reputation that can give Ideas to the project
Mission and Vision of the Project
Read also whitepaper and roadmap
Join the telegram group and read the discussion and get some feedback from the community

#Taklimakan
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

Hello friend,
There are a lot of upcoming ICOs for investors to choose but it's quite difficult to choose the good ICO to invest at the moment.
I often visit 3 web pages to find the best ICO to take into consideration:
https://icobench.com/
https://icorating.com/
https://topicolist.com/

After filtering many coming ICO projects, I have decided to join one project only - NEX
NEX - the a platform which supports payment service and decentralized trading. And the most important thing is that it is supported by NEO (my favorite coin, lol) and and it's a kind of passive income coin with very limited supply.
You can visit the website: https://neonexchange.org/ or read the white paper: https://neonexchange.org/pdfs/whitepaper_v2.pdf or visit the token sale web page: https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html
The KYC of the second round is live now and shall finish in April 27 and the ICO date has not been announced yet.
I highly appreciate this project and I think it is a good chance for you to consider

Good luck
Mr. V

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I am thrilled about the ICO by Gagapay Network for Q1-Q2 of this year. I evaluate the ICO by looking at the whitepaper, their current & upcoming partnerships, and the utility purpose for the Token or Coin in everday life.

farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

There are tons of the topics are created by users with exactly the same question. Look at this forum more clearly and accurately, some of us are already bored answering the same question for a lot of times. If you are asking for the opinions- DGPT is my favorite for now.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

You'll have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment. Get a complete information about the product, team, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing. Do your own due diligence and don't rely on other people's opinions.

By the way, there are dozens of similar topics on forum. It might be wise to search the forum a bit before opening a new topic.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

I stopped investing in ISO when I learned the shocking statistics that only about 8 percent of all projects really succeed, all the rest is a scam.
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I'm looking into a local one in my country; this is only the 3rd ICO that's been regulation/legalized within Canada so far so will be investing in that. I've met the CEO and some of the dev team and feel its worthwhile.

It's not official, so no link, but I'll edit and add when it does in the coming days.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I would read the topic too, thanks for starting it. I am so lazy, that my number of participated ICO is less than 10 by now...
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Shivom is a very interesting and promising project, it is an ecosystem of the human genome, based on the blockade. So investors should pay attention to Shivom.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I am not payed to advance my mark battle, but rather I do some examination before contributing or join a crusade. Introduction is great since it is ICO of genuine organization in view of Russia. I propose you to peruse Whitepaper, about undertaking are clarified in it
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

I will advise you go-to tokensuites.... Icodrops... Bountylord etc to check for viable projects.. These projects with good hypes and strong teams pursuing an achievable purpose or usecase will give you good returns

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

if you want to invest in ico I suggest you choose triggmine because the sales have exceeded softcap, and public sale will start in a few days. I guarantee you will benefit. if you are interested please visit this. I am not a promotion but suggest a good ICO https://www.triggmine.io/
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

I like a lot of projects now. I can advise you a few but I advise you to study them.
Keep Network, DaoStack, TraceTo.

El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

For me two very interesting ICOs are DAOstack and Quarkchain, I'm following them closer and they are two promising projects. Give them a look!
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

A lot of ICOs are coming and only few of them are sound promising here. There are just opinions and recommendations without any guarantee. If you want to invest- make research by yourself, my favorite was- Oyster Prl before, but now I do not believe in them at all. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: