Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin goes down while total market is going up???  (Read 187 times)
nguyenthicamtu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

I am investing on Dogecoin. Some recent days, I see total market is going up but Dogecoin goes down, I don't know why. Everyone who have informations about Dogecoin can tell me the reason??. Hope to receive your comments
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

The possible main reason why Dogecoin is going down is only because there more people who are selling their coins. If more people are selling than buying, the price will go down. As people will make the price lower so that they can sell their coin fast, others will do the same. The result will be price down, this is very normal. If more people will just hold their coins and more will buy doges, price will go up. The same will law of supply and demand.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

I am investing on Dogecoin. Some recent days, I see total market is going up but Dogecoin goes down, I don't know why. Everyone who have informations about Dogecoin can tell me the reason??. Hope to receive your comments

seems most of traders and investors of dogecoin move their funds from dogecoin to bitcoin
so, while markets going up, but dogecoin is down because of that movement

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

maybe you have invested in a failed project and the coin has exhausted its prospects
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

Take a look at the dogecoin charts yesterday, because the price of dogecoins rose almost 2x, so now traders sell their doge for profit. yes that's normal!
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:42 AM

The possible main reason why Dogecoin is going down is only because there more people who are selling their coins. If more people are selling than buying, the price will go down. As people will make the price lower so that they can sell their coin fast, others will do the same. The result will be price down, this is very normal. If more people will just hold their coins and more will buy doges, price will go up. The same will law of supply and demand.

yes this may be the reason why, the usual concept of supply and demand. But what baffles me is the fact that there are still those people that expresses interest for investing in Dogecoins. There are a lot of negative feedback about it such as discouraging investing and holding it long term. For many years now Dogecoin hasn't been growing but decreasing. Although Dogecoin also has its practical use due to very low transaction costs in comparison to other alts, but stil, it is not a good investment if your looking for long term hold and profit.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Its just normal when we invest in a coin, you should not focus on expecting good news, also expect bad news, expect dip price, its completely normal in the market of cryptocurrency. The price was volatile, and only relies on the supply and demand. Glad i could help

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

I guess you bought at the highest point? You do realize DOGE is up a decent amount compared to a month ago right?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

no need to worry about this decrease, I think the average of other alt like ltc, iota, ada and others also decreased. this is only a small correction before they reach ATH in the near future, continue to hold your doge.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:58:39 AM by marcbitcoins

In my own opinion maybe the investors are convinced that the commodity of this coin is not feasible to the masses and that is why they dump this coin then never buy again. If this will continue sooner or later this coin will be going to crap so better if you review well the market of this coin like the behavior of the commodity or the team is active of promoting this coin because if they did not then it will be a sure lose of your investments. Good luck
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

If you look at the daily chart, it falls. But if you look for a month, you will see that dogecoin has grown already 2 times. Therefore now there is a usual correction of a coin

JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Why would you invest in Dogecoin? I do not see any added value compared to bitcoin. This coin can only lose imo.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

I am not really trust about this altcoin, I have seen before doge coin have raise and have on high price about 100 satoshi and more, but now we have look and check the price of doge coin still down. Maybe because many supply of this coin it why their doge coin price still low and difficult to be on high price. I have money I would like to buy ico coin than have to buy doge coin, we know doge coin it to slow on high price.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Doge coin was one of those altcoins that was pumped recently while the market was not moving at all. there were actually a couple of them that started getting pumps at those times. and whenever an altcoin is pumped they will have a dump coming for them. you can never escape the dump of a pump and  dump ever.
and what you are seeing today is the dump part of it. it may be slower and not as severe since price of bitcoin is rising but it is happening.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

Take a look at the dogecoin charts yesterday, because the price of dogecoins rose almost 2x, so now traders sell their doge for profit. yes that's normal!

Yeah. Looks like a classic case of P&D

That's what we call a pump and dump in the biz

You'll catch on youngsta

Wink Wink Wink

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

This is normal. The market shows everyone's point of view. The dog's coin is not improving. Naturally, there is not much gain. So the holder chooses to give up and buy other high-quality currencies. So this is the status quo and the result.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

Dogecoin is not worth holding for long term and some just use it to transfer a coin from an exchange or wallet to another since it collect lower transaction fee. A bull run starts and obviously, most of the investors preferred to choose investing to an altcoin with stronger team and more profitable. Unlike dogecoin that do not have a concrete plan when this platform going. It seems that this coin is only for fun.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

As crypto currencies exchange equilibrium, some coin prices increase while some decrease. Currently, dogecoin is experiencing this situation. After a while the price of doge will go up.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Dogecoin is basically just a clown coin that does not need to get in seriously, I am only using doge coin if I do have to transfer my funds to another exchange.
nguyenthicamtu (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Yep, now, I realized that thing. May be I expected too much when suppose its price will continue go up, so I didn't sell at 7x satoshi. Continue to wait  Undecided . Thanks for your sharing
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: