Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The train has left or .. alts?  (Read 676 times)
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:09:41 AM

Hello everyone. First of all, i would like to tell you that my was introduction to bitcoin was when the price was around 15 dollars. I was searching for opportunities the make money online and found a article where bitcoins were mentioned. At the time i already thought that i was too late to buy. Now, late October i heard news about first ATM on my national news channel. I got interested again and found this forum. After reading lots of threads i decided to  put my money in. The sad part is, i could not get my account verified on bitstamp for no good reasons. Now it has been 3 weeks and only yesterday i managed to get verified and send money to account. Within this time the price has tripled, lucky me! Considering that the estimated value for bitcoin is around 300k  and bitcoin`s value is to be around 1000 dollars soon, then there is "only" 300x ROI to be made. Looking at alts, their value is so low that even if they get 1000 times more valued then some of them dont reach single digit! It is hard to believe, that if bitcoins value is around 300k, then todays alts are being sold for single digits? I would like to get some good investment advice from experienced cryptocoiners.  Smiley   
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:12:19 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bxrrw/playing_devils_advocate_why_bitcoin_will_crash_to/c9bhvme
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:21:00 AM

sure hope your not Canadian...cause I dunno why you wouldn't have gone via CaVirtEx. Took 4-5 days to get verified during a big influx of new blood. 2-3 Days for money to clear with I believe a Thursday or Friday night deposit, had the money but Sunday.

Proud Hodler, neither bull nor bear.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:21:17 AM

Just bought back a few LTC yesterday just to be betting on two horses.
LTC might take a flight later on...

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 11:25:10 AM

Most of the altcoins are scamcoins. So far these are the only legit altcoins: Peercoin, Namecoin, Primecoin, Litecoin. I put Litecoin the last because it only differs from Bitcoin by its mining algorithm. My personal favourite is Peercoin due to its Proof of Stake mining, this is ingenious.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:30:15 AM

Invest part of your money immediately and watch what happens, if there is a big drop - buy some more if not - hold. Don't panic unless you want to lose money, don't watch the charts whole day unless you want to lose sleep Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: