Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 12:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you really earned from bounties?  (Read 390 times)
m.vina (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:30:11 AM by m.vina

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to bounties and have seen that there are lots of new altcoin bounties being posted everyday.

I'm curious as to:
1. Do you really earn from joining bounties like this?
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties if i spend 1-2 hours daily doing it? (not signature campaigns but fb, twitter, telegram bounties)
3. How much have you earned from telegram bounties alone?

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to bounties and have seen that there are lots of new altcoin bounties being posted everyday.

I'm curious as to:
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties lets say 1-2 hours daily?

Hi m.vina, I actually wonder haven't you received any price since you started? I started joining signature bounties when I was a Jr.Member and..

1. Yes, I earned a lot of money i must say but that includes a lot of time and patience. I actually waited a sum of 7mos before it. ~1600usd.
2. I don't know what type of bounty are you refering here. For signatures it mostly runs for 2-3 mos or more depending on the devs.
3. I had telegram bounty before, you can earn as much as 1usd per task. But this still depends on the campaign. I stopped this because most of the task are too much for me.
MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

So this is more like experience post?
Will kiv also, curious
m.vina (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

I'm curious as to:
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties lets say 1-2 hours daily?

Hi m.vina, I actually wonder haven't you received any price since you started? I started joining signature bounties when I was a Jr.Member and..

1. Yes, I earned a lot of money i must say but that includes a lot of time and patience. I actually waited a sum of 7mos before it. ~1600usd.
2. I don't know what type of bounty are you refering here. For signatures it mostly runs for 2-3 mos or more depending on the devs.
3. I had telegram bounty before, you can earn as much as 1usd per task. But this still depends on the campaign. I stopped this because most of the task are too much for me.

Thanks for your response! Good to know you got 1500 USD from doing bounties, even if it did take you 7 months to receive payment. Must have been scary.

For #2 let me rephrase my question:
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties if i spend 1-2 hours daily doing it? (not signature campaigns but fb, twitter, telegram bounties)

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

There are many ICOs that are published everyday but not all of them are legit and serious with what they are trying to promote.

I'm curious as to:
I have joined a campaign that pays bitcoin + token and I can say that it's worth to join it if the token is rewarding and really worth your effort.

You can just check those bounty threads, there are estimation on how much you can earn with it.

I haven't but the % on telegram bounties is few.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

For social campaigns such as fb and twitter, mostly it is the same with signature campaigns in terms of duration. The duration is the same but the amount or stakes you can get is partially small compare to siganture.

So I can't say how much I earned (knowing its not yet received) from hourly basis. But I must say during the whole campaign till the end, the payment is really small. ~50usd, this depends of course from how many participants there is.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I'm curious as to:
my smallest monthly income is $ 700, and sometimes I get more. especially in March and febraury then I get $ 4000 and until now the smallest I get $ 700.but depends on the project you follow good or bad and also depend on your business.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

For social campaigns such as fb and twitter, mostly it is the same with signature campaigns in terms of duration. The duration is the same but the amount or stakes you can get is partially small compare to siganture.

So I can't say how much I earned (knowing its not yet received) from hourly basis. But I must say during the whole campaign till the end, the payment is really small. ~50usd, this depends of course from how many participants there is.

May i give an Example :
Code:
Rule of Bounty :
 1. Like our Facebook page
 2. Like & Share 10 post per week
 3. Report to this thread

Explaining :
1. It's simply, just like that Facebook Page
2. 10 POST for a WEEK not 10 POST for a HOUR or 2 HOUR. Thats mean, you must like & share daily. I don't recomment for doing this task for a hour or 2 hour. You possibility Rejected from Dev even you don't get paid
3. Repost every end of week for your daily like and share. You cant get earning if you just doing 1 - 2 hour.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kedolgov

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

It depends. Very good friend of mine got about 80 000$ for 5.5 months bounty compaigns. He worked day by day on 50 compaigns at the same time.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

I'm curious as to:

First of all I would like to say that I'm not a fan of bounty campaign. But I'm doing it currently as an experiment.

1. Yes, it is possible to earn some money by doing bounty campaigns (Fb, Twitter, Telegram).
If you join 10 campaigns then you have to set your mind in advance that some of the ICO maybe a scam or you may not get paid for any other reason.

2. I haven't calculated my average earning from bounty campaigns yet. I joined 9th Jan 2018 as a bounty hunter, since then I have earned as per the below images?
You can see that I only received 2 tokens so far. About 4 or 5 scammed, though I'm still waiting for other 15+ campaign's payment. I will calculate my avg. earning per week after May or June.

3. Not sure how much I've earned particularly in that campaign. I usually join telegram bounties where only "JOIN" is the requirement and I ignore those telegram campaigns where I need to participate in the conversation.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

We don't know how exactly we are going to make through the bounties because some campaign will the high amount of coin but less value and some campaign will pay less amount of coin with high rate. It depends so if we manage to hold for certain period then definitely we can make more when the price starts increasing.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

The size of generosity depends on your greed, perseverance and luck! You can participate in one bounty and earn more than 10. I think it is reasonable to measure the earnings of a bounty hunter not for a month, but for a year, so it will be true!
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

I haven't been to facebook and twitter. On the one hand, they have too many friends and too much energy! So I only make a signature reward, and I'm glad I made about $1,000 in my signature bounty!
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

I'm curious as to:

The last few SMM bounties I read were offering ridiculous amounts, like a dollar or two per week.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I'm curious as to:

You can easily get the bounty campaigns for your rank. All you need to do is please check the white paper content of the ICO project and then if the positive review on various analytical website means also you can go ahead to invest your money there.

Please check the bounty managers as a side because you no need to worry about the tokens to your ERC20 wallet or not. I really check whenever I am going to participate on any bounty campaign.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

I'm curious as to:
depending on what campaign you are following, and how the quality of ICO is in the campaign and the last one how your rank, the higher the rank of the greater the fee you earn.
madjpm

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

I'm curious as to:

1. Yes
2. about 50$ for about 2 hours a day
3. not much, 160$ in3 mouths...
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

I'm curious as to:

my earnings during the bounty of only 100 $ / week. it's just in social media campaign only. sometimes I can get more if the project has reached hardcap. and it is very difficult to get projects that reach hardcap.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

It depends. Very good friend of mine got about 80 000$ for 5.5 months bounty compaigns. He worked day by day on 50 compaigns at the same time.
How come he can manage all those 50 campaigns ay the time? He must be a richman by now. He already made bounty a camapaign a serious job.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

I'm curious as to:

my earnings during the bounty of only 100 $ / week. it's just in social media campaign only. sometimes I can get more if the project has reached hardcap. and it is very difficult to get projects that reach hardcap.

It is too much 100$ for a junior member. How can you earn so much being a Junior member not many campaign may take you firstly and also which campaign did you participated that did gave you so much return every week? I think either it should 10$/week and by mistakely you wrote another 0 to that mark.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: