Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you really earned from bounties?  (Read 390 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

I hardly ever participated in bounties,but some on my friends constantly doing bounty hunting and also he earned lot of money through social bounties.Recently he earned 2.8BTC in three month of duration lot of money right.He actually participating in all the bounty campaigns so he is giving too much effort to make that money if you also can give that effort you also can make some money.
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to bounties and have seen that there are lots of new altcoin bounties being posted everyday.

I'm curious as to:
1. Do you really earn from joining bounties like this?
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties if i spend 1-2 hours daily doing it? (not signature campaigns but fb, twitter, telegram bounties)
3. How much have you earned from telegram bounties alone?
my smallest monthly income is $ 700, and sometimes I get more. especially in March and febraury then I get $ 4000 and until now the smallest I get $ 700.but depends on the project you follow good or bad and also depend on your business.

Do you earn $ 700 bounty monthly? What companies did you participate in? Is this price already from the stock exchange? Or is it at ICO prices? I have been participating in various bounty since January. And my income is about $ 200 a month.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

None.I mean I didn't sold any.
I am not selling at least now.Maybe most of them will turn out to be worthless in the long run but I just participate in bounties I think will have success.
I'll hodl my bounties.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

It depends. Very good friend of mine got about 80 000$ for 5.5 months bounty compaigns. He worked day by day on 50 compaigns at the same time.
How come he can manage all those 50 campaigns ay the time? He must be a richman by now. He already made bounty a camapaign a serious job.

Maximum I managed is about 25 bounty campaigns at a time and it was like hell managing so much of them.
On the other side my twitter and facebook were like a great spammy one and Twitter suspended my account once and then I had to recover my account by following the process.

That guy might have used more than one account to do the campaigns and he/she must have huge patience level. But I'm wondering about $80k, is that really possible to earn that much in only 5.5 months?
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I remember before when my im still new here on the forum , i usually joined a lot of bounty ico campaign but my rank that time is still verry low ( e.g junior member ) but sadly most of the bounties that i joined , didnt go well because they just dissapear instantly and manager that manages the campaign didnt also pay us for the few weeks that we've been working on. Some bounties that i joined , pay me with thier own coin/token but the overall value is only less than 1 dollar.

Thats my own experience joining a bounty and i think that bounty isnt really beneficial .
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Ever since I joined bounty, I have earned enough token to sustain me and my family for a long time apart from my initial investment in bitcoin and other altcoin. As long as you join a good and stable bounty and participate actively in them, you tend to earn alot.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

im new to this and im just waiting for my bounty. hope it will be huge
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

Ever since I joined bounty, I have earned enough token to sustain me and my family for a long time apart from my initial investment in bitcoin and other altcoin. As long as you join a good and stable bounty and participate actively in them, you tend to earn alot.
Lucky for you, you were able to get that much. Joining bounty campaigns depends on what rank you are for signature campaign, how many followers you have for twitter and how many friends you have for facebook. It would vary depending on those criteria. It would also be good if you would be able to follow their telegram campaign and be active there. Translation jobs and moderation pays handsomely too. Maybe for some doing a lot of campaigns is profitable for them but for some who joined a lot but only few actually pay them then it would be unfortunate. It's hard to estimate an amount as I don't sell my coins immediately and wait for it to reach ICO price or higher.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Lucky for you, you were able to get that much. Joining bounty campaigns depends on what rank you are for signature campaign, how many followers you have for twitter and how many friends you have for facebook. It would vary depending on those criteria. It would also be good if you would be able to follow their telegram campaign and be active there. Translation jobs and moderation pays handsomely too. Maybe for some doing a lot of campaigns is profitable for them but for some who joined a lot but only few actually pay them then it would be unfortunate. It's hard to estimate an amount as I don't sell my coins immediately and wait for it to reach ICO price or higher.
Glad to see those kind of life changing scenarios from people who do engage on bounties. I dont even know what he mean about good and stable bounty and participate which this thing cant really be guaranteed anytime.
If we do really try to look at on the opportunities there are lots actually its up to you which program would suits you in and make money later on but its quite risky to rely your life into these earnings.

HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to bounties and have seen that there are lots of new altcoin bounties being posted everyday.

I'm curious as to:
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties lets say 1-2 hours daily?

Hi m.vina, I actually wonder haven't you received any price since you started? I started joining signature bounties when I was a Jr.Member and..

1. Yes, I earned a lot of money i must say but that includes a lot of time and patience. I actually waited a sum of 7mos before it. ~1600usd.
2. I don't know what type of bounty are you refering here. For signatures it mostly runs for 2-3 mos or more depending on the devs.
3. I had telegram bounty before, you can earn as much as 1usd per task. But this still depends on the campaign. I stopped this because most of the task are too much for me.
Hi. I'm a so new in this forum, can you tell me how to get some merit, for up to higher rank. Thank you.
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

I'm curious as to:
2. What is the weekly average amount earned in USD$ for joining bounties if i spend 1-2 hours daily doing it? (not signature campaigns but fb, twitter, telegram bounties)
if in my opinion talk about earnings hell, uncertain. but we can work on it as much as possible. my earnings each month almost reached 300 $. if the project is successful then I will get 3000 $ in 1 project.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

It's completely random.

Sometimes with a single signature campaign + a few tasks you can cumulate several hundred or even thousands of dollars (in Tokens, it’s sometime virtual!)

And often it gives nothing (or almost nothing!)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

I think it depends on the time you give to be active with this job.
if you are 100% working with crypto (trading, bounty, mining) you will decide not to work out there.
I have seen it, even the income can exceed the salary office.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

It depends. Very good friend of mine got about 80 000$ for 5.5 months bounty compaigns. He worked day by day on 50 compaigns at the same time.
it's amazing that your friend is smart enough to follow 50 campaigns in one account, if it's true how can one account just be used for one campaign and one signature?
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:06:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 03:47:52 PM by apoorvlathey

it's amazing that your friend is smart enough to follow 50 campaigns in one account, if it's true how can one account just be used for one campaign and one signature?
Wow 50 campaigns at a time, that's insane ! It would have taken complete days to achieve this. Was he using a bot ?
Also, it would have become quite difficult to keep track of all the work, was he enrolled in one of the automatic bounty platforms ?

Answering to your question, it is not possible to join more than one signature campaign at a time from one account. If anyone is using his alt accounts for campaigns, then it is violation to the campaign rules. However, one can enroll in as much social campaign as he wants.

tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Wow 50 campaigns at a time, that's insane ! It would have taken complete days to achieve this. Was he using a bot ?
Also, it would have become quite difficult to keep track of all the work, was he enrolled in one of the automatic bounty platforms ?

Answering to your question, it is not possible to join more than one signature campaign at a time from one account. If anyone is using his alt accounts for campaigns, then it is violation to the campaign rules. However, one can enroll in as much social campaign as he wants.

You are correct, one can participate in a number of campaigns such as content bounties that might require you to just do one article so 50 is quite doable, I once did 30 articles in one month, however quality of the content might be affected due to having to write on something different every day.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I'm curious as to:
my smallest monthly income is $ 700, and sometimes I get more. especially in March and febraury then I get $ 4000 and until now the smallest I get $ 700.but depends on the project you follow good or bad and also depend on your business.

Do you earn $ 700 bounty monthly? What companies did you participate in? Is this price already from the stock exchange? Or is it at ICO prices? I have been participating in various bounty since January. And my income is about $ 200 a month.

It is not possible to earn monthly sometimes it will take time to get money because there is no guarantee how much money we are going to take nobody don't know and how long it will take nobody don't know.
Zaketa123

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

I just join in bounty for 3 month. Acctually I got reward from social campaign, but it's big. Sig campaign, translate and ytb is more benefit than.
TANZO Official
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

All that being said, what is the most participated bounty guys?

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

All that being said, what is the most participated bounty guys?

You will actually don`t know if the bounty we participated is not a scam, you must know how to review things and try to explore it by yourself so that you wont become an independent person. Maybe i am knew to this institution but i`m trying to learn things like this by myself in order to survive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: