Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Altcoin?  (Read 160 times)
cosmo1 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

What is altcoin?Does it is better than other cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

I see the Altcoin on the Cryptocurrency continue to experience increased. market Cryptocurrency thus can be helped by the presence of Altcoin is present and gives a lot of progress towards the market.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

Altcoin is alternativecoin which means coins other than bitcoin. The purpose of this altcoin is to cover the bitcoin weakness of limiting the amount of bitcoin in circulation which is only about 22 million coins only, then altcoin is made. altcoin is unpredictable, they have varying prices such as wind gusts, for me altcoin has a cheap price, we can buy for long term or short term investment., the price is cheaper than Bitcoin.
cosmo1 (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

Altcoin is alternativecoin which means coins other than bitcoin. The purpose of this altcoin is to cover the bitcoin weakness of limiting the amount of bitcoin in circulation which is only about 22 million coins only, then altcoin is made. altcoin is unpredictable, they have varying prices such as wind gusts, for me altcoin has a cheap price, we can buy for long term or short term investment., the price is cheaper than Bitcoin.
Investing in altcoin is good?Does altcoin has good future value?
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

It's good before asking for an answer, you can see posts of people related to your question. Basically altcoin is an alternative coin, In this thread a lot of reviews that discuss about altcoin and you can find it by surfing in cyberspace because so many articles are made about altcoin. best regards and good morning friend.
eijikaido11

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

"Altcoin" is a combination of two words: "alt" and "coin"; alt is short for alternative and coin signifies currency. Thus together they imply a category of cryptocurrency that is alternative to the digital currency Bitcoin. After the success story of Bitcoin, many other peer-to-peer digital currencies have emerged in an attempt to imitate that success.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Well altcoin stands for alternative coin actually. Since bitcoin is the oldest and most popular widely known obviously, so bitcoin became synonymous with cyrptocurrency. So to represent other cryptos that emerged and to represent them as a group altcoin is used. Although bitcoin has the first mover's advantage their are a lot of alts which are very advanced technologically and offer lot more potential for growth. You should look into them.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Altcoin is an alternative coin – any coins that can be a substitute or a replacement for Bitcoin. Thats why we can say that bitcoin is king.
sammight96

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Altcoin" is a combination of two words: "alt" and "coin"; alt is short for alternative and coin signifies currency. Thus together they imply a category of cryptocurrency that is alternative to the digital currency Bitcoin.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/altcoin.asp#ixzz5Duuypj7E
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

the change. because Altcoin is a step to change the state of the market continues to falter. besides that with the change from ALtcoin able to increase Cryptocurrency market. so let me say that Altcoin is changing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tss33

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

Altcoins are crypto-coins or digital tokens, created from Bitcoin-like cryptographic technology.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

extraordinary. because Altcoin is the driving force for the improvement of the market. with a fairly high Bitcoin price, Altcoin helps to boost large volumes. so Altcoin is an exceptional change of marketplace.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

Altcoins is alternating coin in the market like trading site and if you have a bitcoin you can a altcoins.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

The main coin and the first to appear is bitcoin,,, because bitcoin has a weakness,,, then coin is created alternatively or called altcoin. So bitcoin and altcoin are both cryptocurrencies.

Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Of course I will go for the altcoin, because I am a part of it. I am participating in any bounty campaigns there. I love participating in any ICO or bounty campaigns because as a bounty hunter it is not easy to find a better campaign and it is hard to find a trusted and worthy campaign manager and campaign. I mostly look for a short term campaign because i get my expenses here this is the source of my income and crypto currency is really important to me.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

altcoin is a good and orderly alternative coin and an alternative to the digital currency in bitcoin. it is also a great addition to the very advanced technologically or replacement for bitcoin. and it also has many reviews that we can see so we can learn how we are enter altcoins and any substitute or replacement of bitcoin. This is also a cryptocurrency markerplace which also increases the crypto.
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

I think altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. Actually, I enjoyed with the project. In main times, altcoin was populer and made many people interested yo join the project.
henrygiang

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

I think altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. Actually, I enjoyed with the project. In main times, altcoin was populer and made many people interested you join the project.it is goodBTCBTC
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Altcoin stands for an 'alternative coin' - any coins that can be a substitute or a replacement for bitcoin.
Many altcoin are very similar to bitcoin:-
They are created through a mining process.
They are based on a peer-to-peer network,hence they are decentrlised
They aim to offer cheaper and more efficient way of making transactions and purchases on the internet.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

Altcoin stands for an 'alternative coin' - any coins that can be a substitute or a replacement for bitcoin.
Many altcoin are very similar to bitcoin:-
They are created through a mining process.
They are based on a peer-to-peer network,hence they are decentrlised
They aim to offer cheaper and more efficient way of making transactions and purchases on the internet.

Altcoin is the alternative cryptocurrencies launched after after the success of Bitcoin. Some have a different economic model or different coindistribution method.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: