Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will fail in the coming weeks (and alt-coins will rise)  (Read 3473 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:46:54 PM

Cryptocoin news is another pump & dump supporting website.

Complete epic fail, never have they been right. They always say buy crapcoins.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/10/29/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-analysis-one-thing-week-44/

Since then the BTC/USD has gone up by about 400%, while their beloved XMP/BTC has declined by more than 50%. These guys are shitcoin shills, pure and simple.

I wouldn't really call Prime Coin a "shit coin". At least it provides some benefit to society by improving the mathematical understanding of prime numbers. This could have various positive effects in the field of mathematics.

Then again.. I'm not saying it's a good investment, but just that it's not a "crap coin". Prime coin was actually decently innovative compared to most of the copy and paste ALTs.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:55:10 PM

Cryptocoin news is another pump & dump supporting website.

Complete epic fail, never have they been right. They always say buy crapcoins.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/10/29/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-analysis-one-thing-week-44/

Since then the BTC/USD has gone up by about 400%, while their beloved XMP/BTC has declined by more than 50%. These guys are shitcoin shills, pure and simple.

I wouldn't really call Prime Coin a "shit coin". At least it provides some benefit to society by improving the mathematical understanding of prime numbers. This could have various positive effects in the field of mathematics.

Then again.. I'm not saying it's a good investment, but just that it's not a "crap coin". Prime coin was actually decently innovative compared to most of the copy and paste ALTs.

I admit that the technology behind it is sound, even innovative, but the commodity itself is crap. Altcoins, themselves, can be produced whenever, even easier than US Dollars can.

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:22:39 AM

How can you support Bitcoin and not the alts that are like Bitcoin?

If Bitcoin succeeds, the (good) alts will succeed.

If you buy $10,000 spread over a few key alts today, I do not think you will be disappointed with the return in 2-3 years.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:23:37 AM

If you buy $10,000 spread over a few key alts today, I do not think you will be disappointed with the return in 2-3 years.

wrong, you'd lost out on most of the alts with a less than 1% chance that one of the random alts you picked might do good.

ok
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:26:02 AM

wrong, you'd lost out on most of the alts with a less than 1% chance that one of the random alts you picked might do good.

I didn't say random alts. I said key alts.

LTC, CGB, PPC, NMC, they all going up. That's all there is to it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: