April 25, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

What is the future of ETC ..... ?

Is it good potential coin ....... ?
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

From the point of view of technical analysis, the market ETC there is an active bullish trend, which is provided with good trading volumes. Whereas, the growth rate of the Ethereum Classic market (from $0 to $3 billion in 1.5 years) indicates a high level of demand for coins of this platform.

Today 1 ETC is equal to $19. If we take as a basis the previous dynamics of the cryptocurrency exchange rate Ether classic, according to which the price of these coins will reach $ 60 by the middle of 2018, and by its end we can see ETC at a price of $100 or more. Therefore, you can safely buy a coin
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
⇾ Re: ETC
April 25, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Same scam like ETH

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

I think that the ethereum classic should grow significantly in the near future. Because soon release Emerald Mobile Wallet Beta and Hard fork. And in general it is a very promising coin that has a great potential for growth

afridi90

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

it has really bright feature and in this year i can see ETC near 100$ approx 80 to 90$ its a gem coin and peopl demand it in near feature ETH transactions taking time like BTC  so people buy this coin and mining it as well you can fill your bags with now
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Same scam like ETH
And other crypto!  Cheesy

ETC have strong team with own development vision. They want to start cryptofund at this summer. And they have plans to work closer with IoT. What it will be I don't know. But team can do it!
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Well if we are talking about the developer team? it is going to be much profitable as i know,they have re-written the whole code from scratch.Ethereum Classic was the original coin from the ethereum's chain which makes it the first coin,morelikey these developers are the ones who doesnt want to have forks,and those developers from the ETH are the people who wanted the forked,that is why ethereum's platform was splitted into two.

marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

Ethereum classic. I wondered why there is one called Ethereum and another Ethereum classic when I first got into crypto. It wasn't after I had learnt alot that I changed my previous notion that Ethereum classic was a fork of the popular Ethereum. I didn't know it was actually Ethereum that was the fork.

For the future of ETC,  if the developers can create something unique from it,  it then will compete or try to with other platforms

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: