Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low do you think ETH price will go  (Read 585 times)
emtecks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:00:17 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 07:24:37 PM by emtecks

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
Best Betting Sites in Nigeria
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
the decline is indeed often occurring in each month will decline at least once. This is a market that became the current wave of challenges. In addition to the fall in the market enough to affect prices. I am sure to Ethereum will increase to the next.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Today Ethereum is consolidating and if this consolidation not go below 600$ we can start to talk about new all time high levels.
My prediction is around 2k$ for june and this will continue until btc hits 40k$
I am still buying and holding ethereum
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

Today Ethereum is consolidating and if this consolidation not go below 600$ we can start to talk about new all time high levels.

I strongly agree with you.
I predict Ethereum's price will also reach around 2,000 dollars and stabilize at that price.
But this may take some time, such as by the end of this year.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I predict Ethereum's price will also reach around 2,000 dollars and stabilize at that price.

Who won't love to see ETH to go that high up ? 40k$ for BTC? I think ETH will go as high as $5k if that happens.

Well no one can really predict but with these i can really see a good surge in the price as any other altcoin out there relies on BTC's price.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Wait you're a newbie and based on your post(first post actually) you are updated about the alt prices and it looks like you're very familiar on this forum. Do you by any chance have 2 or more accounts? BTW we really can't tell which way will ETH price go, we're seeing a lot of green candles this past two weeks so it's normal to see some red which is good because we can buy on lows and sell when the bull strikes again Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

A strong bull market will carry ETH as well.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

I think the price of ETH will not go away, because I think the increase and decrease in ETH is normal, because in the international market every day even per minute the price always goes up and down ...
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

Have you seen the market today? I think the bearish is over, and BTC, ETH, and other altcoins are on the rise.

ETH has fallen to a low of $ 400 when the correction is high. now bullish will be coming, so the market will be normal again.

roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

24.04-scammers have stolen a lot of Etherium . Think from-for this will now be lowering prices ...we can only wait or buy at a lower price ...
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

You should never believe what other people said about that. This time we are facing another correction to the crypto after a big increase and that's fine but let's see where that will be going so far.
It looks like the correction is not so terrible. I guess we will be back again next week or at the end of this week. Ether gets a little prolem due to the MEW DNS hijacked and this affected those are using google DNS.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

Decline once in a while is important. This is the market. The decline could be as a result of FUD or profit being taken. That's just how it it. Nothing else.

This is why Onces your investment reaches a certain point,  you take profit

https://cryptotvplus.com
kecitiaoc

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

The $400 is a solid bottom, and many people's costs are at this price, and it will not be easy to break through the price, because most people who do not fall below this price will not sell their own Ether.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I noticed when many who hold the Ethereum, price as well as the market experienced an increase is pretty good. In addition to the market potentially capable to ride on the rise. so the Ethereum long enough to survive.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Since now there are few bad news around ethereum plus bearing in mind that market simply can't continue to climb forever it cones as expected to see a bit of decline. This is good for those of us who have not yet bought nice chunks into ethereum. Because let me tell you one thing since it is the biggest crypto or one of the biggest with huge community and support price will raise for sure. Just look at the this way, people often who know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency know about Bitcoin and ethereum which is great. Not to mention that ethereum is advertised well also.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

Ethereum falling below $100 is till possible and that is why we always encouraging new investors should invest after learning how cryptocurrency market work and are familiar with the ways cryptocurrencies price fluctuate. However the ethereum is going to recover and maybe we would see above $1,000. The falling time should be the most important time for one to make an informed investments decisions.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Who won't love to see ETH to go that high up ? 40k$ for BTC? I think ETH will go as high as $5k if that happens.

Well no one can really predict but with these i can really see a good surge in the price as any other altcoin out there relies on BTC's price.

Yeah who does not want Eth and Btc to go up that high. Truly, nobody really knows what the price of Eth or any other coin/token tomorrow.
But it is a good sign that BTC is up. When that happens, Alts usually follow.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Great positive thought but i already sold some of my ethereum holding means around 10% of holding . If price drops i can cut off my loss . Still i am looking for 600$ resistance . Once it crosses then its take time to recover. Yes market is just recovering . Bitcoin foolowed by ethereum also taking great momentum . I ma still optimistic about ethereum price .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

I think it will go up again very quickly.
Because the bull market has come, now the gains are still small.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

It wont effect the price much i think the slight decline we saw yesterday was a normal btc correction and reaction of altcoins to bitcoin's price action. Thing are getting back up again now. and moreovewr that MEW hack/vulnerability has nothing to do with ethereum network it was IP abuse and DNS of amazon was compromised which led the users to a phishing site.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: