Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low do you think ETH price will go  (Read 585 times)
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

For ethereum there is no telling how low the price will go, when the market went down last month the price actually got to the $300 territory and there is no telling if that will happen again or if the price will go lower during the next dip. With the steady growth that we have noticed in the past couple of weeks I won't be surprised if prices start going down again

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

dont just believe on what you heard from other people, because it can cause a massive dump, and some investors (whales) are waiting that dump to get/buy eth in this middle of raise, to earn more after the dump. just hold and let us see what will happen until end of this year.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I think for the first 5 years starting today, Ethereum will rise somewhere between $5k-$7k. Green bull market will increase the value of all the cryptocurrencies we have today so technically, patience is really needed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
Well, looking at your message "a 5-6 day" I think we're in the decline now so then I'll predict $1000 for ETH in the next bull run. Anything can happen. This is crypto. I won't be surprised even if we cross $2000 for ETH
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

ETH's highest price is $ 1400 and the latest lowest is 390$. fluctuations too large. But according to the applicability that ETH brings, ETH should have cost 2500-3000$ in the next year or later this year. ETH is an important foundation for every altcoin created since it can survive, so the current price is still very low. You should buy and hold ETH for a while
artjomgorelov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I think the price of Ethereum this year will not be less than 400. I think it was a price bottom this year.
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

I think that this year the price for eth will not fall below $ 500.  I think until the end of the week there will be a price increase again.  And by the end of the year the price will be more than $ 1000.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
My opinion for you is to continue to buy a lot more ETH when ETH is under 1k. No one can know that in the future ETH will increase more or less. But I believe that ETh will reach 3k next year
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Today Ethereum is consolidating and if this consolidation not go below 600$ we can start to talk about new all time high levels.
My prediction is around 2k$ for june and this will continue until btc hits 40k$
I am still buying and holding ethereum

Very promising. Hope you are right. I'm also think in such way. Etherium is the best coin for investments, collect it and hold it.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

350$ for me was Max and now it started to recover again and it is recovering good and now I think it will cross all time high soon. It's best to hold now and wait for the more up to get more profit from it.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Going to be more stable as bitcoin's movements are much more stable compare to the previous months which bitcoin's value is getting dumped by these big players who wants to get as many cheap bitcoins as they want.If bitcoin is ever going to surge up,all of the altcoins including ethereum are going to get pumped.

sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

the price of Ethereum will recover again over time, it also depends on the market if the market is stable then the price will also go up. just wait first, better stored and waiting the right moment in taking steps. to achieve the desired result.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Today's situation allows me to get a truly long-term perspective on the crypto market,therefore I think it will rise up ~ in one month by 10%...Today's situation and the fact that ethereum is a  completely independent thing allows me to say that ethereum's future is brighter than the future of another popular alternative coins,Even Sometimes I think that it will be better than bitcoin,But also I think that they are very different things too...Anyway I advice you to keep your ethereum,It will show its real face very soon,and also don't be afraid,The fact that the price is so volatility doesn't mean something...
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

ETH price seems to be stable and I don’t think it will go below $500. With the crypto market turning green, I feel that ETH will continue rising and may hit $1500 by mid of the year.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

ethereum price still hanging on bitcoin price, this is because the bitcoin still become the most favorited one
and just like another alts, Ethereum will keep the bull run if bitcoin stay stable, but i think it wouldn't be, $2k still possible to reach till the end of the year i think
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

In recent days Ethereum has once again become a little stronger in price. Its price is already more than $ 600.
I want to believe that by the summer we will again see Ethereum for 1000 dollars.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

We have already witnessed its all time low for the year at 357. I am looking at ETH climbing to 2000 dollars by November/December when we will have another bull run before it nose dives the next year

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

the fact for now, bitcoin prices began to rise followed by other big coins that also began to rise, but for some tokens  of stagnant prices and no predictable movement will rise.
but I hope all coin and token prices can be back to normal again.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

In future i can see that price will go upto 1200$ or more. For the lowest price it may be around 350$ by August 2018.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

For as long bitcoin's trend is bullish most of the coins including ethereum is going to have a strong support levels.Which is why it is recommended to take profits while the market is still in bullish,because the market is going to get dumped as soon sa bitcoin's value has failed once again.You should be holding your coins when you are trapped in so that you can prevent big losses from these market manipulations.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: