Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low do you think ETH price will go  (Read 585 times)
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I think it will fall back to the $300 territory like it did during the last dip before we start seeing another rise in prices like we are seeing now due to fluctuating prices
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

It might fall to $400 although I am not expert so I am just saying what I think. Who knows, maybe we might go into another bull market before the price falls that low again

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
It's not really a shocking news for me personally, because it's used to when the market goes down for a long time maybe it's just a momentary saturation and it will not come back soon, this is a market phase that is in principle like that, really understand maybe you will not be a little worried about the state of the market I hope maybe you will also later understand by itself the real character. will not be long altcoin will experience a significant increase, especially since ETH is very potential to return again victorious.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

When bitcoin's trend has changed,ethereum and most of the altcoins in the market will be soon going to bleed,as bitcoin's primary cryptocurrencies that is being paired wth most of the altcoins which is why whatever happen to bitcoin's value it affects the altcoins.Its either the altcoins are going to follow bitcoin's movements or these shitcoins are going to get rekt.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

With the current price drop, i havent really heard any facts to back it up, but in several places I've read that we will have a 5-6 day decline.
I personally do not think so based on the fact that there isnt anything to back it up.
As far as i am concern,ethereum is always dependent to bitcoin's value so if we are going to use our common knowledge when bitcoin's has started to to crash most of these altcoins are going to get dumped.Which is why i am taking my profits as of the moment so that i wont be affected by the market's manipulations.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

The recent dump in ETH price was due to the DNS hack and erc20 bug which spread a negative sentiment in the communtiy and there was a sell off which dumped the price back to $600 from high of $700. But since  everything seems to come back to normal, I expect price to go up now and also erc20 tokens have already shown significant improvement from yesterday's dump. Most of the coins are up 10%+ from yesterday's low.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

I think it should be how high the price of Ethereum can go, Ethereum is one coin for now that has greater potential to spike than it geting lower. I think it will test $1000 soon but if it will sustain the price I don't know. IMO it is very undervalued currently because there are some good ICOs on going
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

There’s no history to back up how high or how low
And there’s no fact either

The current price drop is just a deductance and it means less
All you have to do is invest while it dumps
Hodl whole it dumps ; because after a dump there is always a high rate of increase in value
sokusimafuckusima

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

in my opinion eth price will go least 5000 usd. it has smart contract and successful coin. it can do it. it is possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shasimiky

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

I can tell you, that BTC, and ETH and even LTC have a bright future. I still like ETH, and the blockchain technology has not really even been adapted and implemented yet. So just wait until we hear news of this, and banks, and businesses start to utilize it. That will be HUGE! We are at the very dawn of time, with blockchain, and crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and others. That is why you are seeing so much volatility, which will continue for some time. And yes, I would suspect as you are reading this, BITCOIN and ETHEREUM will go lower.

Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

I believe that the lowest that Ethereum could go is what we experienced over the last few months. The rate at which the price of Ethereum rose from $400 to $700 within a week shows the potential of Ethereum this year. I believe the months ahead of us is just full of good news and more surges in prices.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

My opinion the price of Ether must be above 1000$. Because Ether still underestimated. I hope we'll see the price of Ether above 3000-5000$ in the near future. Maybe in 2020, therefore hold it.)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

These days, price of the various cryptocurrencies don't go up on their own space, what happens is that they all move with bitcoin. When bitcoin is dropping, all altcoins also start dropping and that continues. I don't expect another lower price than that the coins have experienced the previous months but if btc starts dropping, then eth will also drop again.

rlcarriers123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

I think the lowest ethereum will drop was last april first which is around 368$. Now, ethereum gaining it momentum to continue growing and taking back his previous peak value.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

It already hit its low during this bear market. It will be sideways action and up from here on for few months. Eth and its erc20 tokens has more than 960% market share now.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

I think ETH will still go further and most likely that would depend on btc market to soar high so that alts like ETH will be pulled up gradually increasing it's price value in the crypto market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

I think the lowest price was, a few weeks ago. I think in the near future there will be no strong drops of falls
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

ETH will always go up starting from today, even it's decreasing, it won't be that low, the price of ETH is still $647 today, and i think it will reach $1k soon, so just wait and don't lose hope on ETH, keep invest ETH and hodl them for a longtime
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

I don't think that Ethereum will drop much more. It is time to grow and recover in my opinion.The next couple of days will show which way will go, but I am optimistic.

ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

In the future, I think ETH will have a strong price drop this year. Probably they will drop below $ 400 again. And let's wait for this opportunity to buy and hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: