Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Education  (Read 1581 times)
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

Its really important to have blockchain education today blockchain is really going to be the core of the whole industrial sector. Blockchain can transform may industries, some of them are:
1.   In banking and financial sector: We all know that big investments banks spend billions of dollars on these jobs. But it is estimated that these banks can save a huge amount of money spend on clearing and settlement with the help of blockchain technology. Many banks across the world are trying to shift their payments system on the blockchain technology. This would offer higher security and simultaneously reduce the costs involved in processing the payments between their clients and organizations. 
2.   Smart contracts: Blockchain provides an encrypted database of transactions which means that once a deal is made, neither of the party can deviate from the terms of the contract. With the help of blockchain technology, smart contracts can be made more secure. 
3.   Artificial intelligence: Since blockchain technology can guarantee the accuracy of data, it can be useful in many Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications. Blockchain will allow the emergence of a marketplace for AI. AI along with blockchain will lower the barriers to entry for the small players and reduces the competitive advantage available to the tech giants.
4.   Supply Chain Management: In blockchain, each product is given a tag which secures the supply chain in just a second. All the information, like the place of storage, property certificates, place of origin, is available in a single ledger, which further adds to the security. Blockchain technology allows the business partners to share and discuss important information with each other directly, thus, eliminating the need for an intermediary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Ethersscan website have a huge resources to help anyone to understand smart contract development and other mining terminologies. I think acquiring such a knowledge from the website can aid you to know more from other sources too
Ngoc Hoanggg

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Bitcoin always experiences transaction movements and always runs all the time, and I think it's impossible to stop bitcoin in a day.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

by 2018 everyone including newcomers is more focused on bitcoin prices alone
they are not aware, that a very powerful bitcoin technology is the best reason to get to be a digital technology that will revolutionize the world's economic system

Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Michael, you asking for opinion of forum members is understandable as it is clear that you and your team lacked the requisite skill to go into development. My candid advise will be that of consulting professional developers to join your team in addition to some of the suggestions on what to watch or read.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Blockchain education is very much important most especially in the Digital assets world it gives the beneficiaries the ability to teach those who knows nothing about Digital assets what it's all about. I believe cryptocurrency world is a place where learning never ends since technology keep improving and we must learn everyday.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

I dont have recomendation books about blockchain. But many website right now give education about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Beside that, this forum provide many information about bitcoin or altcoin.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

I beleive that Blockchain may be enough to affect the education system in the next 10 years. KnowledgeWorks is a non profit company with a working focus to ensure that every student can receive quality learning.

I Also believe Blockchain allows schools to provide greater opportunities for teachers, parents, and even community members to get involved.wow
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

This is a very good think to discuss.. Everyone needs to know about Blockchain nowadays. In schools, they must start to teach about it. This is the new world and crypto will rule it. Who doesn't know about cryptocurrency will loose..
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Hi guys,

I am running a small developer team and we are more and more moving towards blockchain development. I am technical, however, now I am more acting as business manager, CTO, bitch for everything...

I need to get to a point where I can decide, what blockchain suites which project (for data storage, AI, big-data, BI...) and I need to understand more of the rough technical backgrounds like lightning... not only for bitcoin but overall.

I went through all Udemy Courses and a few other ones but those are all just scratching the surface.

Can you recommend good courses, books or other resources in that regard? I don't need deep coding understanding, just from the architecture side.

Thanks for the help
Michael

if you ask me about what is a good books or courses about bitcoin and blockchain, honestly i don't know.
But in this forum, there are plenty of knowledge resources you can learn for yourself. You must spend your time for searching it though.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Hi guys,

I am running a small developer team and we are more and more moving towards blockchain development. I am technical, however, now I am more acting as business manager, CTO, bitch for everything...

I need to get to a point where I can decide, what blockchain suites which project (for data storage, AI, big-data, BI...) and I need to understand more of the rough technical backgrounds like lightning... not only for bitcoin but overall.

I went through all Udemy Courses and a few other ones but those are all just scratching the surface.

Can you recommend good courses, books or other resources in that regard? I don't need deep coding understanding, just from the architecture side.

Thanks for the help
Michael
Now-a-days people are more interested to know technology news everyday.Blockchain is one of them.It is the most popular issue also.Blockchain education is needed in our everyday life.We can use this in various ways.Blockchain is used in this forum and there are many ICO here by using blockchain technology.So,we need to know the proper education about blockchain.

penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

I think it's good if bitcoin learning is recommended. Not for what, so the unemployed, housewife or student whose family is not capable can earn extra money to support their lives. They can be taught to invest, mining and also get bitcoin. It should also be taught in detail so that they are not mistaken about bitcoin. I also suggest that articles and books on bitcoin be released so they can add knowledge about bitcoin.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Blockchain Education in the near future would be made complimentary pass world wide for all students.
davidka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

You need to learn more about this market, it is what works best for you, it gives the beneficiary the ability to teach those who do not know anything about digital assets what it is all about. .
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

To every user of Bitcoin, organization should provide some basic information about blockchain. Rules and laws of Blockchain must be provided to every user. A small chapter comprises of information about cryptocurrency must be included in course study of computer students.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Saya rasa dengan edukasi blockchain ini keberadaan teknologi baru tentu akan memberikan aspek positif bagi mereka yang masih belum mengerti tentang blockchain.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

go and look for  blockgeek on google it might be helpful they offer high quality content of blockchain courses
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Studying blockchain is very very awesome nowadays because the system of it and how it works is awesome. we must study!
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

I strongly believe that this subject will be very important for young people. They should be more aware of new technologies because in the future they will definitely have a deal with them
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

In my opinion it is great for teenagers. I think that young people are interested in new things and technologies so it will be helpful for their education
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: