Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC investors around the world gather around and hear me up!  (Read 160 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

I do not like to this but i am thinking though that if possible we will unite this time and make a unified decision on the upcoming bitcoin increase. As we all know that the bitcoin market price nowadays has relatively gone good and we are happy about it right? I would like to convey you that if it is possible to hold your btc until the market price will go to 20K USD? I am opening this up so that if you are in favor also with my idea then probably we will have to put a decision together that all of us should hold our btc and let the btc market price rise up to 20k USD and break the record of 2017 highest btc price which is 19K USD. Can we do it altogether? Who is with me raise your right foot or comment down so that we can discuss it below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

I do not like to this but i am thinking though that if possible we will unite this time and make a unified decision on the upcoming bitcoin increase. As we all know that the bitcoin market price nowadays has relatively gone good and we are happy about it right? I would like to convey you that if it is possible to hold your btc until the market price will go to 20K USD? I am opening this up so that if you are in favor also with my idea then probably we will have to put a decision together that all of us should hold our btc and let the btc market price rise up to 20k USD and break the record of 2017 highest btc price which is 19K USD. Can we do it altogether? Who is with me raise your right foot or comment down so that we can discuss it below.

not everyone can agree with you. if bitcoin hold on hold by everyone how about trade?
it is unlikely that bitcoin can increase if the trading volume does not exist. and obviously I think this is a very bad idea.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

if you think by posting this comment here you can make people do anything differently then you didn't understand how the market works just like those who are spreading the FUD these days don't!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

I think it is wise to SPODL your bitcoins (have coins for spending and other coins for saving). As for holding, I will do so much higher than 20k. However, I will sell some along the way, because I think it is quite dangerous to have all your eggs in one basket.

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

Dude, the moment everybody decides to hodl and nobody sells anymore the bitcoin price starts spiralling down, you know. Any uptrend is and must be a consensus decision of people wanting to buy it and people wanting to sell it at that price.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Hodling on to btc until it gets to $20K will not work for certain reasons. We should not forget the effect of demand and supply on the price and there is no way we can hold it and expect the price to increase. At the sametime, some are making their daily living through bitcoin transactions everyday.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

This is a good idea but it is not going to work simply because there is someone out there who bought his bitcoin below $7000 and wouldn’t mind loosing it for a $2000 profit. Moreover I also agree that the demand and supply must work for prices to increase with stability.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

There's nothing magical about 20K unless you bought at 15-17K.    Anyone who was not late to the party is just as happy selling (and again buying up when it dips) anywhere between 5K and 20K.     

sent from my X6
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

well i know that you are just conveying positivities among the forum but people out there are just too negative to hear you on your thoughts and ideas. You know what if i have only a smerits i could give it to you. Your ideas are brilliant because what if people could really unite and so meaning there could be a high increase on bitcoin market price and that is the good thing to hear. If there are big bosses here and would also to get your idea and encourage everybody to hold their btc so their could be a great advantage in bringing up this one. I know you will get what you want someday just be patient for now.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

First, why we should hear you and start holding our bitcoin when there is no guarantee that you will sell your own when the price is high enough? Second, lots of people owning a small quantity doesn't even count a portion of total quantitiy of the market volume. Although many of your followers holding bitcoin but with a small portion of quantity, all of you will just get chewed when big players with large quantity entering a sell order.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Let's think realistically, the market must always have activity both selling and buying then it is impossible everyone will hold all the btc they hold, will always any btc buying and selling activity in the market because everyone has confidence and speculation respectively. Crypto world is very risky, there is no guarantee at all. Can you guarantee that by holding btc the price will reach $20k? I think not, so let's enjoy the current fluctuations.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

If you dont mind me asking and please give an answer,HOW MUCH BITCOIN ARE YOU HAVING to open this topic to tell us to hold until it becomes $20,000?so you dont know how much are we losing when some of the whales full out theyre investments and the price will automatically falls.

This will never gonna happen because all we need is to profit not to loss.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Your idea is good for small traders but it is not profitable for sharks. The price of 20k $ bitcoin is just a scam trick of sharks. It made many people believe in the growth of bitcoin and buy in at $ 20k. Then the sharks sell the bitcoin and make a profit. The Crypto market is very tough and it's not as easy as you think.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

If you got some steam going you'd eventually find you'd been set up to fail by evil shorters and dumpers who swoop and take all your coins. No one is in this for anyone other than themselves.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

No its not possible for you to find large volume of people who wish to hold their bitcoins until it reaches the price of 20,000 dollars.So,even if you get successful to form a large group of people ready to hold bitcoins,that would really be like peanuts infront of the wide population holding bitcoin all around the world.So you so called holding group of bitcoins would not be able to have a positive impact over the bitcoin price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: