Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will EOS overtake BCH in the next month in Market cap?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2018, 07:10:45 AM)
Yes - 4 (44.4%)
No - 5 (55.6%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS to rank 4 on CMC?  (Read 225 times)
LtMotioN (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

Hi Guys
What is your expectation for EOS's ATH running up to its mainnet launch. Do you think it can comfortably overtake BCH and take in rank 4 before mainnet?

I personally expect that we have only seen the start of its boom and expect the high to be around 300k sats. EOS could possibly contend with Ether, but I don't expect thatl happen anytime soon since the Ethereum brand is very strong.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I think it will take some time, but EOS is likely to overtake BCH in the coinmarketcap.
The project is really interesting and I am very optimistic for the future of EOS

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

BCH cap is twice higher than EOS cap.
But there is an interesting fact that EOS 24h Trading Volume is Higher than BCH one: 3.13kkk$ against 2kkk$.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

For me, it does not matter, the main thing that the coin grows in price and brings a good profit.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Is EOS better than Neo, Xmr or Ltc? How come can it be so high market cap? I do not understand. I think this is some kind of hype. Cardano was high as Eos back in January and now it is #7, I think similar thing will happen to Eos after main net
LtMotioN (OP)

Merit: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Is EOS better than Neo, Xmr or Ltc? How come can it be so high market cap? I do not understand. I think this is some kind of hype. Cardano was high as Eos back in January and now it is #7, I think similar thing will happen to Eos after main net

You can't compare EOS to xmr or LTC since its completely different protocols. As for vs Neo, ICX, Eth or ADA. That is a matter of personal opinion for everyone and their understanding of each protocol. They all have something amazing to them, who knows which one will be on top.

I am bullish on all of them but especially on EOS. We will probably see somewhat of a drop after main net launch but that is normal. I wouldn't call it "hype" necessarily, its not a pump and dump sh*t coin. EOS is a good project as are its contenders.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
yunusseymen16

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

It is not difficult for eos. EOS is in mainnete in June. Eos Dawn 3.0 was also on April 5th. Indication of price increase quality. I think Eos ahead of many angles. But he needs to rest a little. After completing the correction you will have to rethink what will happen.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Hi Guys
What is your expectation for EOS's ATH running up to its mainnet launch. Do you think it can comfortably overtake BCH and take in rank 4 before mainnet?

I personally expect that we have only seen the start of its boom and expect the high to be around 300k sats. EOS could possibly contend with Ether, but I don't expect thatl happen anytime soon since the Ethereum brand is very strong.

EOS Main net is about to start. EOS is known as ETH killer. and i think EOS will be a good crypto that will solve the scalability issue happened on ETH smart contract. Im expecting that EOS will reach the favorable price of 100 USD. Good luck to us EOS HODLERs

Bitcoin cash will stay 2nd to bitcoin forever

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Bitcoin cash will stay 2nd to bitcoin forever

What do you mean by it will stay 2nd to bitcoin forever? It's never even gonna reach second place. It will fade into obscurity as every scam that appropriated the name of bitcoin illegitimately. But I digress. EOS has the potential to the topple ripple and achieve number 3. What eth has going for it is the EEA which basically is the network of people using, building and promoting ethereum. I think that's as strong if not stronger than any better tech in the short to medium run. However, it depends on how much better eos will be as a platform. In the long run, it might prove to be a reiteration of the google vs yahoo fight.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

EOS should definitely be in the TOP 10. Very good project with a great future. No matter what place, for this is not get a medal.

[/center]
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

there is still a long distance from rank 4, EOS still lack 50% or $11 billion to replace BCH position. the market is also in decline, so it will be difficult for EOS to achieve it. but someday I'm sure it will happen and EOS can replace BCH position in rank 4.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

EOS should definitely be in the TOP 10. Very good project with a great future. No matter what place, for this is not get a medal.
they are already in Top Ten, their position now is five on coinmarketcap, Of course that a very good project, as you see they did the best so far, it looks at their volume on coinmarketcap
Hi Guys
I think that should be in rank 4
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I think it will take some time, but EOS is likely to overtake BCH in the coinmarketcap.
The project is really interesting and I am very optimistic for the future of EOS
The price of EOS should have needed to doubled to make EOS will take over bitcoin cash or just hope that bitcoin cash will be getting another big problem that gives a big crash to the bitcoin cash market.
There is no ETA when eos main net will be launched. In my knowledge about the testnet doesn't even alive at least not yet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Yep. EOS market will overcome the BCH in the future. This project looks great and will thrive into the future. as i predicted. By the end of 2018, EOS will be # 4 or # 3 if possible
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Eos is already creating good vibes among crypto community i think if the market volume grows big in coming weeks, EOS will also make big moves and perhaps can overtake bch.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I personally think yeah it will take bitcoin cash down on the ranking. Its best ethereum competitor and not like just another bitcoin clone. Bitcoin cash will have somewhat higher volume for more time until eos starts rocking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Hi Guys

EOS is recently fast growing cryptocurrency and this is increasing the investors also because it is best supporting technology in everyone so it will reach big position in future at the same time Bitcoin cash is highly recommended altcoin so BCH is better than the EOS.

blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I also invest in EOS, because I believe in this project. I count on a sharp increase in the price of this coin, in the near future.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Hi Guys

Wow very good information.
May I know if you are holding EOS coins now?
How much did you buy EOS coins?
I want a reference from you, because I am interested in the coin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

cryptorobbo

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

EOS might overcome BCH for sure. At least I would prefer so, as I am not a big fun of BCH. But it could be very funny if ERC20 token based on Ethereum will overcome Ethereum itself. Lets see tho, who knows what is gonna happen in these unpredictable markets.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: