Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming Servers from Dawnplay.com, Hourly pricing, fast automated setup.  (Read 880 times)
a2706r (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:29:05 PM

Hi everyone,

This is a service I've been working on for two years and figured I'd announce it here.

If anyone wants a gaming server right now for just a few hours go ahead and register at http://dawnplay.com and try it out for free.

"Gaming Servers" as in servers for Counter-Strike, Minecraft, Team Fortress and more.

Here's some benefits and features of dawnplay.com :

• Fast Automated Setup. Takes about 5 minutes for your server to be ready.
  • 18 Game choices with more coming soon.
  • Global Locations. Launch a server in 3 locations, US (North Virginia), Europe (Dublin) and Australia (Sydney).
  • Hourly Pricing. Rent a server for any amount of hours costing from just $0.06 per hour.
  • No Slot Restrictions. Instead of charging "per slot" like all other server providers I instead charge for actual network usage, this is more fair and unrestrictive. $0.13 per GB output in US and Europe, $0.20 in Australia. This is on top of the base cost of renting the server.
  • Simple Configuration. No need to muck around with configuration files, simply set the options on the website and go.
  • Choice of Hardware. 4 different server types to choose from to meet the needs of your game, the cheapest is usually enough.
  • Stop, change and manage games on your server at any time.
  • SSH & FTP access. If you need more advanced control of your server you have it.
  • And of course, Bitcoin accepted. Been following the development of Bitcoin since they were $4 (classic "wish I didn't sell" story here), accepting Bitcoin was always in the plan, implementing Bitpay was fun.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the service if you'd be so kind as to give me feedback.

Any questions just ask.

Feel free to add me on steam (a4aron) to chat or play games, you can also email me on aaron@dawnplay.com.

Thanks for reading!

Aaron.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:39:38 PM

Hey, sounds kinda cool. You might want to get in the WoT at this point.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: