Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About BCharity project. Information for reflection.  (Read 76 times)
John888999 (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

good afternoon I really want to hear the opinion  public about the project: BCharity.
I have grounds for negative assumptions:
    1) Their project is positioned as an international, but, as I learned, the entire team of the project is Russian or Ukrainian. This is a fact, I talked with the creator of the project, except Ukrainian and Russian, he does not speak any other languages. He speaks Russian without an accent.
   2) After a month of company bounty, they closed the topic on btt, under the pretext that they were “hacked by hackers”. If you are not 10 years old, then you know, this is a lie. a) This option is not technically feasible. b) The motives of hackers?   
       But their motives are clear. They were too lazy to make reports and they wrote: "After the attack of hackers, we turn to the automatic bounty system” :
   3) Five weeks have passed !! And their "automatic counting bounty" system does not work. The number of bets for the company's bounty members has not changed since registration (from 0 to 700 for the first week and registration)           
   4) Project administrators three weeks ago assured me that they worked day and night to solve these problems. It's a lie. In the telegram channel, they do not respond to the request "help, I do not charge bets for bounty" or say "we'll decide on Monday". already five Mondays ......

This is my opinion, they may not be correct and biased. I believe that this project is Ukrainian scammers following the example of this year's projects TFTM, VINND and the like. I really hope that I'm wrong, but all the facts point to this.      If you are an investor or want to take part in their company bounty, please check all the information about this company. Composite your opinion.       
   Information about the project is given by their promo company. There are no other directions for this project, It's a cover without candy ..... Write, if I'm not right, justify your opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: