Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:49:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices to 11700$  (Read 430 times)
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

I think that it can even go down, where it is up to $ 3000, and then there will be growth. In general, now the market is too listless, I think we should wait for autumn.

Dont believe we will see price going down not any time soon. Now with this stable price increase think we will see bitcoin recovering to over 10k after it was ATH. This could mean that we might see this year as good and stable and if somehow we see this 10k in next month or two this could be major step, after last year ATH peak. Mean that they are still people who believe in crypto and bitcoin and that is good for global market in general.
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I do think this is a very likely and modest estimate,I know your view is only from technical analysis.Leading experts in the cryptoworld and fiance are predicting bitcoin to hit at least 20- 20 K USD by the year end 2018.
hwarico (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

For me that's not impossible to achieve as everything is going well now with Bitcoin. Specially the website banning is reviewed hope all turns good for Bitcoin and a lot is upgrading to blockchain. Cryptocurrency will be phenomenon, according to Tech Billionaire Tim Draper. We all see that how internet change the world. How much more is Bitcoin. I believe in it and $11,700 is not impossible to reach. Last year December it reach $19,000 how much more is $11,700. So excited what will be the last price of Bitcoin by the end of the year.

my expectations that the price of bitcoin will be more than 20000$ at the end of this year , as long as the US dollar is going down from the bad politics policy
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

I do think this is a very likely and modest estimate,I know your view is only from technical analysis.Leading experts in the cryptoworld and fiance are predicting bitcoin to hit at least 20- 20 K USD by the year end 2018.
Some predicting bitcoin to hit $20k is a very possible for bitcoin. Heading towards to $11700 might reach this following weeks. Let's see and check the prices if this will achieved but everything will take place to hit the amount.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Aaaand it's back to sub-$9k. Calling it too early, oftentimes thwart the projected growth from TA because some traders would surely divert the course of the price in order to satisfy their agenda. We've went under 100-DMA right now though the price seems to be in a good place still, and no signs of strong bearish presence could be found anywhere. This could be a small needed correction since we've been in a continuous rise since last week. I couldn't see us going back to $6k in the coming weeks given the strong supports placed right now, though still the possibilities are endless.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

due to the big support that bitcoin get near 6000$ the general trend goes up to 10000$ then to 11700$

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/8608032/btcusd-d1-ingot-brokers-australia

this is only technical view ........
Im thinking that before the end of this month of April and rise will occur at 10k to 12k this might not be enough for many investors but this is way better than a dropping price we hope that the price continue to go upward and i hope people will see this as a good sign and will stop complaining because the price did not meet their expectations. This price movement nowadays is very good for me and for those new comers who bought their bitcoin during the month of february are really in the moon now because they bought at lesser price and it is now profiting with the constant  positive price increases. Good decision for buying at the depression time.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

due to the big support that bitcoin get near 6000$ the general trend goes up to 10000$ then to 11700$

Price is declining as of now let's just observe if there's going to be some poster that bitcoin is a bubble or dead or some articles that comes from nowhere, Think of it as minimal market corrections or some folks trying to cut their losses from the declines last month, it will totally be going to recover and break the resistance of 10,000 USD, we've been through a lot of dumps and losses so this one would not going to trigger the panic sell, just hold guys let alone those weak handed.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

One word for the last 24 hours, FOMO. I was starting to get worried about a similar situation as last year, but it feels good that the market didn't push through further ~ it's better for now that it comes back down.

I didn't look at the price for a while, then when I did, it hovered slightly below the $9000 mark, where yesterday late evening a co worker texted me that the price is very close to the $10,000 mark suddenly.

I know what this market is capable of, especially after last year, but having these increases only indicate speculation and FOMO, which I hoped for to not see again for a very long while. Those who cashed out, good for you. Smiley

I missed the opportunity because I on purposely ignored the market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

I have my own point of view too and it will take a month before Bitcoin reach that price due to my observation in the past few weeks Bitcoin is taking it slow and not by some hype on something. Traders seems to be playing a lot in the market and the prices of almost altcoin are rising too day by day and i think this is it, we are already done with the bear season but i wouldn't really get my hopes that high since the market is always unpredictable.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

I hope that it's quite possible for bitcoin to reach that price if it continues to move in this uptrend.Bitcoin price has been struggling in the range of 6,000 dollars for a long time and this is really a good sign for bitcoin.But there should be no more FUDs in the market affecting bitcoin price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises , he is going up really fast and then it goes down faster then it goes up . I have no idea why is this happening but i can tell you that bitcoin will hit 11.000$   in a  short  time  . And by the way , i dont think that bitcoin will go back to 6000$ . I can not wait  wait to see bitcoin  at 11700 $,. When bitcoin will hit that value i hope he will never drop again .
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Some of my friends buy bitcoin above $11,000 and bitcoin going up to above $11,000 will be a welcome development. We are not going to achieve this in just a push but little by little we are going to go over that level.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

I think that it can even go down, where it is up to $ 3000, and then there will be growth. In general, now the market is too listless, I think we should wait for autumn.

Dont believe we will see price going down not any time soon. Now with this stable price increase think we will see bitcoin recovering to over 10k after it was ATH. This could mean that we might see this year as good and stable and if somehow we see this 10k in next month or two this could be major step, after last year ATH peak. Mean that they are still people who believe in crypto and bitcoin and that is good for global market in general.

We have seen lots of falls in the price and now we are looking upwards in the price. I guess that it will reach to 11700 dollars very some may be in the next two months, but anything could be happen because the price is so volatile that the predictions often misguide the people. I am looking for more growth in the price because of the rise in price today.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

You didn’t mention the expected time for that limit. I think that 11700 dollars is not too far and bitcoin will soon catch this limit. It depends on the investment ratio and now the price is increasing day by day and I am sure that with the huge cap of investment the price will grow more and more because it already reached to 9000 dollars and is increasing more.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

I wouldn't say that it's big support. There is some support at $9k right now, but doesn't mean that it can't be broken through if bitcoin doesn't make a move upwards soon. And that is the problem, in my opinion. The market has no upward momentum, and we just retested $10k with no avail. There is a huge chance that a pretty big correction is coming.

Of course, I'm not saying that $11700 is impossible. But it's unlikely, and even if it happens, it would be around the ceiling of this rally.

I'd bet on bitcoin finishing the year above $10k, potentially even above $12k with strong support at the 5 digit level. But right now I think we're still trying to consolidate at lower prices instead of moving up too much in a short period of time.

Smiley
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

For me that's not impossible to achieve as everything is going well now with Bitcoin. Specially the website banning is reviewed hope all turns good for Bitcoin and a lot is upgrading to blockchain. Cryptocurrency will be phenomenon, according to Tech Billionaire Tim Draper. We all see that how internet change the world. How much more is Bitcoin. I believe in it and $11,700 is not impossible to reach. Last year December it reach $19,000 how much more is $11,700. So excited what will be the last price of Bitcoin by the end of the year.

my expectations that the price of bitcoin will be more than 20000$ at the end of this year , as long as the US dollar is going down from the bad politics policy
It is good that US dollar is losing its value and due to this bitcoin price is increasing. It is the right time for new investors to invest in bitcoin because the price is growing more and more and then can make handsome money from bitcoin. I also think that the price will reach to 20000 dollars till the end of this year but it is not sure because downstream is also there.
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

It is good that US dollar is losing its value and due to this bitcoin price is increasing. It is the right time for new investors to invest in bitcoin because the price is growing more and more and then can make handsome money from bitcoin. I also think that the price will reach to 20000 dollars till the end of this year but it is not sure because downstream is also there.

Yeah its good to invest right now while bitcoin was really establishing its value, but I don't think other people has that mindset at first because FUD still hiding its black plan to take down bitcoin economy. The dark side is through fake news and other rumors which uses bitcoin to scam people in a deceiving manners. That's why the current price of bitcoin wasn't rising so far, and as of the moment we haven't pumped so high due to stabilized price with minimal fluctuation. Its more like in a game we don't know when will be the score hits hard, but were confident enough to stay and wait for the best shots.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

I hope that we can see that we've seen a great bitcoin sign in which it's going to grow so it's possible to hit the $ 11700 we expect.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

You didn’t mention the expected time for that limit. I think that 11700 dollars is not too far and bitcoin will soon catch this limit. It depends on the investment ratio and now the price is increasing day by day and I am sure that with the huge cap of investment the price will grow more and more because it already reached to 9000 dollars and is increasing more.

I guess that June will bring us this price. Bitcoin might cost even more: we just need not listen to FUD ever and do not believe bad news told us on TV.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

I guess that June will bring us this price. Bitcoin might cost even more: we just need not listen to FUD ever and do not believe bad news told us on TV.
I am also sure that in that month we will see a lot of positive steps in the value of bitcoin. There are many expectations in the month of June that after that month the price of bitcoin will rise to a highest value. There are some periods in the year when we see a good rise in the price of bitcoin and June, July and August are the months of them also so in these months we will see a continuous rise in the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: