Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE - Pantera Capital bitcoin POOL funds  (Read 264 times)
Luckystarpool (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

We are looking for investor want to to partecipate in our pool investments
Advantage for join a pool:

•By pooling together, we have more power. This allows investors enter big ticket funds and negotiate better rates for our contributors
•Enable members to take advantage of opportunities available only to large investors
•Mantain ANONIMITY
•No need to do any KYC
•Accept unaccredited investors
•Access to funds unavaible in your country

We have open pool and we accept contributors now for Pantera capital funds

Pantera Capital is an investment firm focused exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain tech, digital currency, and crypto assets.
As the first U.S. Bitcoin investment firm, Pantera Capital is the leading blockchain investment firm and one of the largest institutional owners of cryptocurrencies.

We offer three digital currency aggregated funds:

•Pantera bitcoin fund
•Digital asset fund
•Long-term ico fund

Participates in these funds with our pool!!!
Start with small investment in BTC!!!

Visit their website at www.panteracapital.com

See this Forbes article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinharris/2017/12/19/advice-from-crypto-fund-manager-up-25000/

For information about how participate this pool Pm me or:
Email: ico.offerings@protonmail.com
Telegram: https://t.me/Poolexpert

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

This is quite interesting, unfortunately, the minimum amount is much higher than I could invest. Pantera is undoubtedly one of the best firms in this environment. One of those who knows the most about cryptocurrencies. Maybe someday I can invest.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Pool still open!!!

Don't miss this opportunity!!!!

You are an official Pantera group collaborator? You official represent and speak for their behalf? For what pool are you talking about which isn't exist in their site?
For me you are trying to gather funds with Pantera as an excuse to persuade members here, get their money and scam.

If someone wants to invest in this fund firm and have the minimum of 100k$ that they want, he can easily contact them straight forward without you in the middle.
You can't even write properly a single word...

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

Sure if someone have at least 100.000$ can invest himself.
First he need to get accreditied
And then he need pass kyc.

If you read my post you can see everyting you need
No scam
I am looking for people want investing in securities but can't or dont want invest at least 100000$
That why pool investing.
Quotes are about 5000$

Read better my post and feel free to ask

Ok, let's say that you are right. They get investments as a pool? Who is going to be in charge and administrate the pool? You? A total stranger with no reputation or history here? Be serious please. Roll Eyes
BTW they have a mandatory KYC & verification process for anyone but they will do an exception for a whole bunch of people. Yeah, right...

You continue by saying things that aren't valid or have any logic. You also risk to get a neg with this shady scheme of yours.
Maybe it will be better to make something else after you lock this topic of yours.
There is 0 chance for getting this through and get it done.

AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Before posting such thread you should get an accreditation or at least an agent contract with your full KYC from Pantera CAP. I hardly believe anyone would invest money giving to a total stranger as mentioned above.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Sure if someone have at least 100.000$ can invest himself.
First he need to get accreditied
And then he need pass kyc.

If you read my post you can see everyting you need
No scam
I am looking for people want investing in securities but can't or dont want invest at least 100000$
That why pool investing.
Quotes are about 5000$

Read better my post and feel free to ask

Ok, let's say that you are right. They get investments as a pool? Who is going to be in charge and administrate the pool? You? A total stranger with no reputation or history here? Be serious please. Roll Eyes
BTW they have a mandatory KYC & verification process for anyone but they will do an exception for a whole bunch of people. Yeah, right...

You continue by saying things that aren't valid or have any logic. You also risk to get a neg with this shady scheme of yours.
Maybe it will be better to make something else after you lock this topic of yours.
There is 0 chance for getting this through and get it done.
As usual, they would present themselves that would administrate those funds. Whose dumb person would invest $100k into an investment? Even putting out $1000 would really be still in question specially on a random guy on the net? Seriously? There are hundreds of this of similar proposals which it do connects into investment which will make some guarantee of returns or quite confident with their project and believe they can able to get some investors? There might some chance to fool out some but most of the time they cant even get a single investor.
@pk_debrah

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Is this legiT?  Roll Eyes
Betinvest

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

I am also newcomer arriving here recently I have a project not nescessarily to invest with  crypto but yes with negotiations in sports;

I do not even know where to start to scare some investor that I am not scam and give evidence of my results and my interactions ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: