Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Lower Price!] **T-Shirts For Sale!!** Additional Discount Available!  (Read 1044 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:25:04 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 06:48:34 PM by tim-tams

New Discount!
If you leave a meaningful comment on my website, I'll give you 10% off! Simply let me know about it when you message me to order!

I've made some custom T-shirts for my website, youmeandbtc.com.

The price is and shipping is free to the US.

You can PM me, post here, or email admin@youmeandbtc.com to place an order. You could also grab me on #bitcoin-otc.

I have smalls, mediums, and larges to sell but I have very few because this is just a little batch to test the waters, so place your orders quick!

Any questions, let me know!

You can see this on my site too, if you want.

Also, these are screen printed, for those of you who know what that means and care (it's better than the cheap methods out there).

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

I'm offering a discount now guys! Just leave a meaningful comment anywhere on my site and you'll get 10% off!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 06:50:24 PM

I still haven't sold any of these so I cut the price by about 20% for Christmas.

Shipping is still free and the additional 10% off is still available if you leave a meaningful comment on my website.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: