Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to withdraw 20 XRP (ripple) from ToastWallet  (Read 70 times)
Naganua (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

Guys, tell me how to get out frozen 20 XRP from ToastWallet. Yesterday I hurried up and got into this purse, the assholes froze 20 ripples. On the road such money is not lying around.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

No way for do that. It's rules of Ripple system for protect system from spam-transactions.
20 XRP need for creation your wallet and it frozen on wallet. This amount (20 XRP now) determines by the voting of the nodes.
You can only wait, when this amount will be less and you can withdraw some XRP from your wallet. I think if XRP cost will 3$ this amount will be about 5 XRP (you can withdraw 15 from your 20, for example).
Read about wallets for prevent situation like this.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Guys, tell me how to get out frozen 20 XRP from ToastWallet. Yesterday I hurried up and got into this purse, the assholes froze 20 ripples. On the road such money is not lying around.
"The XRP Ledger applies reserve requirements, in XRP, to protect the shared global ledger from growing excessively large as the result of spam or malicious usage.
The goal is to constrain the growth of the ledger to match improvements in technology so that a current commodity-level machine can always fit the current ledger in RAM and the full ledger history on disk.
To submit transactions, an address must hold a minimum amount of XRP in the shared global ledger.
You cannot send this XRP to other addresses. To fund a new address, you must send enough XRP to meet the reserve requirement."

–Ripple.com

Therefore, the only way out in your situation is to listen to the previous author of the post and study information about cryptocurrency and commissions on the official website before investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: