Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RawDawg is back with a NEW Bitcoin video - Bitcoins are for morons!  (Read 1258 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:35:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YycWNwtbaG8
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4501

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:46:32 PM

this guy is a gold fan. he is just mad that his 'regular' customers are no longer buying from him. so he has to slag off bitcoin.

if bitcoin was useless and valueless.. why would he get emotional about it. why waste a breathe on something that doesnt affect you.

EG i have a brick house so i dont have to worry about termites. you will never see me shout at a webcam how termites are a useless creature that is reeeeeeeeeetarded

he has so much passion and emotion to shout about bitcoin because he knows deep down that bitcoin isnt useless.. if bitcoin was as useless as he pretends it is he would simply not care about it..

EG why isnt he making a video about chocolate.. people trade chocolate (cocoa) on the commodities market. it does have more of a tangeable asset value to him then bitcoin does.. but why does he ignore crying about cocoa and cries over bitcoin.

because bitcoin is just as great as gold and silver. without the weight of storage..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TheRandomGuy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:50:22 PM

its nutin
its onez and zeroz
ITS NUTIN!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

BTC: 1wbGAAabrsu8pjVXWUQvjUUhe18e721K2
FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:54:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 06:20:12 PM by DeathAndTaxes

It is sad.   RawDawg has always been a moron but at least in the past he was a funny moron.  I mean he spouted nonsense and looked like an idiot by getting basic facts wrong but he was animated and loud and funny. Now he just comes across as boring, slow and angry.  I didn't even watch more than half (maybe it gets better) simply because it was dull, plodding, and circular. 

I have a feeling on what sparked the change.  He was so sure Bitcoin was doomed and short lived fad where only the most idiotic of people would lose money and the reality is since his last video Bitcoin even with bubbles and crashes has vastly outperformed all precious metals, stocks indexes, currencies, and commodities.  There is no asset class which has performed better.   Unlike most people he can't say he didn't know about Bitcoin.  He certainly didn't understand it but he was interested enough to make 3 or 4 videos.  He could have bought some as a speculative investment but he didn't.  He was SOOOO SUUUUREE that Bitcoin would crash and burn and was just waiting to post that final last laugh video.  

Fast forward 14 months and if he bought $10,000 then and sold today he wold have $1,000,000.  Hell even if his long term goal was to acquire silver if he had sold 500 oz of silver to buy Bitcoins back then and sold the Bitcoins to buy silver today he would have 50,000 oz of silver.    The day Amazon starts accepting Bitcoins, someone should put RawDawg on suicide watch because I am pretty sure Amazon won't be accepting silver.

Nothing wrong with Silver or Gold (I own both as a hedge against inflation) but they will never be currencies again.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:00:52 PM

I still find him hilarious.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:04:15 PM

I love this guy.  I modeled myself after him for a long time.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:12:54 PM

I love this guy.  I modeled myself after him for a long time.
RawDog is definitely the man.  Dumb as a pile of sticks - and angry about it.  That is a fun combination.
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:47:14 PM

I feel like all the shouting is him trying to convince himself he right when he knows he's wrong.
cashcrypto

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:59:33 PM

is he trying to out shout himself?
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:01:49 PM

I feel bad that his name has an association with dogs. Dogs don't deserve that kind of link. Dogs are way better people than he'll ever be.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:37:16 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:40:16 AM by Bitware

Combined with his misunderstanding of the senate hearing, this appears to be the basis for his rant:

http://www.zdnet.com/bitcoin-is-going-to-teach-you-a-lesson-a-costly-one-7000022352/

Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:52:44 PM

"I will never own a bitcoin"

I know, you won't be able to afford one by the time you come to your senses...

Poor guy really doesn't get it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: