Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We create a new crypto-specialized project and need your fresh View and honesty  (Read 90 times)
Jacob_Vortuba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

https://smartjex.com/

Dear Friends!

Last year appeared to be the year of altcoins. Thus, it is necessary to have a tool to easily send and receive any currency, converted one into another.  That is why me and my collegues create a multiconverter, our fourth crypto-specialized project, designed to raise cryptocurrency exchange to new levels of clarity and comfort! Smartjex can exchange bitcoins or any crypto, calculates the best rates, and quickly send it directly to your wallet.

Now we are in testing process and we need YOUR opinions and suggestions! It Will be really helpful for our team if you find some minutes and go to website: https://smartjex.com/

THANK YOU) Grin
Stay tuned!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

It's a good project and the website is easy to navigate and manage. And it will be a good thing if more coins are accepted too. From what I noticed from the website, a user don't need to register which will be a good thing for those who don't have the need to, but what if one needs to view and manage those whom are making payments to them? And about transaction fee, Is it static or something related to it?
Jacob_Vortuba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

It's a good project and the website is easy to navigate and manage. And it will be a good thing if more coins are accepted too. From what I noticed from the website, a user don't need to register which will be a good thing for those who don't have the need to, but what if one needs to view and manage those whom are making payments to them? And about transaction fee, Is it static or something related to it?

Thank you for your feedback! Smiley
That's very nice to read your Point of View!

So, now I'm answering on the remaining questions.
Firstly, we don't want enter the registration until the moment we start our exchanger (in progress).

Now we are in the beta version of the test and collect feedback, which will help us make a road map for the future.)

As for the transaction fee:
1) Users make payment through his wallet.
The network has its own reward. We do not pretend to it and do not influence it  Wink =))

2) Further, a commission is charged for servicing the service and it is immediately taken into account in the rate that is displayed on the screen - no hidden commissions. Our commission tends to a minimum)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: