Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10x or more in this coin - What is your pick in privacy coins?  (Read 271 times)
Kingoamn (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I think it is great to have many choices..  And also, depending on volume, some may only be able to use the large ones right now to guarantee safety.

Right, and the market may probably not only have 1 winner - But at this point it is hard to see something like Monero make 10x in a year, compared to the smaller one.

What exactly do you mean by the larges ones guarantee safety?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Choose ZCL or Bitcoin Private. They are not the best privacy coins, but they have big supporters. ZCL is getting pumped now.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Choose ZCL or Bitcoin Private. They are not the best privacy coins, but they have big supporters. ZCL is getting pumped now.

They pulled of a smart move to get that support, if they will actually get success with this over time, I doubt it.

Bitcoin private is valued at 1 bln, but don't really manage to get a lot of volume and trading going on. ZCL for that matter has many times that with a valuation of around 100 mio USD. So if I should choose between these two, I would much rather own Zclassic !

- But once again, I miss some justification why they are the winner long run. Ofc with support they will get traction and adoption, but what are they doing for their investors/holders?

ghost07

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Privacy coins is the future of money - But which do you think will walk the walk?

We all know privacy coins like Monero, Zcash, Bitcoin Private, PivX etc. are in a sector that will only gain a lot more attention in the future, but which one do you think will be the big winner in the future, and why?

Myself are seeing a mostly unknown coin as one of the big winners, especially taking the current price in consideration, for me its Cloakcoin.

It is using Stealth address to hide you identity and (from my understanding) a offline shuffle with transaction so it isn't clear who and how much anyone received.

Why I think this could be very interesting, isn't really the way they do privacy, because we are seeing many privacy coins doing it in different ways (Many roads lead to Rome), some with more success than others Wink But, it is the hole structure of them giving the little guy a chance to also make money on this.

They are ofc using PoS, which of many are seeing as the future of structure in blockchain, and for staking you don't need a masternode - Actually you just need 1 Cloakcoin to start. They have 6% interest a year and the best part is, you don't even need to have your wallet online to gain 'coinage'.
- You can simply just unlock your wallet for staking/minting, close it down and open it again 1 year later and the wallet/blockchain will know you have gained 1 year of coinage for your coins (after it has synched), which will lead to 6% extra coins in reward. For me that is amazing, not even gonna have a wallet running 24/7 or anything, passive income without even using electricity.

BUT - If you want your wallet to stay online 24/7 and gain small fractions of the 6% interest over the year, you can ofc do that AND also become a node (help the network with privacy transaction). For this you will earn an extra little amount of Cloakcoin (taking from the senders Enigma fee and given to nodes)..

For the future they are gonna move the codebase from Bitcoin to Litecoin, because the technology is adapting much quicker with Litecoin and therefor it gives the project more opportunities.

From 2014 and up until now, all they have done has been self funded - Which may be one of the reason why they haven't gained the traction like others with big money has, but that is also gonna be changed with the coming developer fund. A fund which will probably put an extra 1% to the 6%interest of staking, but that 1% will go directly to the teams fund so they can expand the team and knowledge about this project.

To see there little presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWx0NnahHM&
To read more about them go to www.Cloakcoin.com - or join the chat channels on www.chat.cloakcoin.com or telegram https://t.me/cloakproject
You can also read the Audit report from NASDAQ listed Cognosec http://www.cloakcoin.com/user/themes/g5_cloak/resources/CloakCoin_Audit_Report.pdf
And the solutions to the Audit findings https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823143.msg28710538#msg28710538

Looking forward to see which one you prefer and why - Thank you !

I would go with PivX coin. Very less supply and low market cap as of now. It will surely be 10x coin in 2 years time frame.
this will be good to hold because they got a big community to support the coin and the price of this coin.
i think i can easily get a big profit to this coin thats why i want to purchase some of this.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

I would go with PivX coin. Very less supply and low market cap as of now. It will surely be 10x coin in 2 years time frame.
this will be good to hold because they got a big community to support the coin and the price of this coin.
i think i can easily get a big profit to this coin thats why i want to purchase some of this.

It could be, but what is it that makes you believe it is a good hold? - I'll give you that they might have a big community, but what is it in the fundamentals that drives you to go with PivX?
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Feel free to comment with your favorite, but please justify why the specific coin/project is your pick Smiley
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Well, you like this currency (Cloakcoin)- OК. I knew about this project in December, when the whole market and this coin in particular showed good X. I do not follow it closely since I do not have it in my wallet.
I like Monero from your list. This is a more even coin, you can see the graph for the year. After the fall, the price comes back pretty quickly.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Sure I like it, I think it is one of the most undervalued projects at the moment. And this thread is made to make some debate and discussion were we can compare opinions, but like I mentioned a few times, I don't think people really are justifying their picks.

Looking at Monero's graph you do have a good point, and with their current marketcap, it also gives a good reason to use them as a payment system because it is easy for people to get out of their positions to btc/fiat WITHOUT crashing the price.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

To go 10x you generally need small market cap projects with a decent size community.  Sumo fits that bill and is one of (if not the) original monero forks and is truly fungible.  I expect it it go at least 10x this year if market continues to recover.  DYOR and check out the privacy tech - it’s more advanced imo than any other monero fork. 
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

To go 10x you generally need small market cap projects with a decent size community.  Sumo fits that bill and is one of (if not the) original monero forks and is truly fungible.  I expect it it go at least 10x this year if market continues to recover.  DYOR and check out the privacy tech - it’s more advanced imo than any other monero fork. 

You are definitely right, if projects need to go 10x, they need to have a pretty small marketcap. Or at least the odds are better for the small projects for such a gain Smiley

I appreciate you mention a completely different coin/project, but you do not ''sell'' this project very well by just doing the standard ''DYOR''. What makes it better in your opinion, and what are the project doing for their investors/holders?
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Feel free to comment with your thoughts !!
Privacy coin just like a horrible thing when it comes to the EU region. Have you seen about the regulation that implemented in EU? EU regulation will be forced everyone that used privacy coin to be charged more than 30% of taxation.
It's not the future of money when it comes to the regulation. It's still pegged with centralized exchange site. My thought that it isn't

And how would the EU officers spot the people who are using privacy coins? This story seems quite implausible to me.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

For me, it has to be SAFEX.

Privacy coin, about to launch on its own blockchain in the next couple of months.

The highlights, once launched:

- Built-in marketplace with a 5% commission fee
- Ability to trade anonymously
- Dividend payments (of the commission fees) to token holders who stake their tokens.
- Safex Cash, the currency of the marketplace, will be ASIC resistant, and has a revolutionary emission curve designed to match usage uptake of the marketplace

Much much, more.

As always, do your own research, but I recommend you research SAFEX.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

Privacy coin, about to launch on its own blockchain in the next couple of months.

- Dividend payments (of the commission fees) to token holders who stake their tokens.
- Safex Cash, the currency of the marketplace, will be ASIC resistant, and has a revolutionary emission curve designed to match usage uptake of the marketplace

Much much, more.

Thank you for your comment, always nice to see when someone justify why it is their pick Smiley I will definitely look into this project, but can you tell me how it is possible for people to trade anonymously?
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 01:53:37 AM by aussiesloth

Much much, more.

Thank you for your comment, always nice to see when someone justify why it is their pick Smiley I will definitely look into this project, but can you tell me how it is possible for people to trade anonymously?

Users will create a trading avatar for the marketplace, and there will be a reputation system for buyer/seller trust, but no real names are needed and transactions are untraceable.  Hence, in a decentralised marketplace, anonymous trading is possible.  Everything is conducted on the blockchain, but because it is a true privacy coin, there is no trace back via IP address, etc.  at least, that’s my understanding of it.  I’m not a tech guru.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Does anyone else have interesting picks of the future? Cheesy
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

http://techcompanynews.com/enigma-unique-advanced-private-secure-transaction-system-cloak-team/

Interesting interview with one of the Cloakcoin team members where he talks a little bit more about the tech behind it - Maybe some of this forums tech guys could comment on what they read and what they think Smiley
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

http://techcompanynews.com/enigma-unique-advanced-private-secure-transaction-system-cloak-team/

Interesting interview with one of the Cloakcoin team members where he talks a little bit more about the tech behind it - Maybe some of this forums tech guys could comment on what they read and what they think Smiley

I agree it's interesting and I'd also would like to hear some tech opinion on that. It looks like their privacy tech is a proprietary one, is someone able to compare it with concurrent privacy coins?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: