Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-4-25]China’s Official Gov’t Auditor Considers Blockchain To StreamlineData  (Read 101 times)
herminio (OP)

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The National Audit Office of the People's Republic of China is considering a Blockchain solution to address the problem of what it describes as the “endless cycle of data storage and management” for its current infrastructure, according to an announcement published on its website Apr 24.

The National Audit Office is tasked with auditing all government-related financial transactions, and manages a centralized data center which stores the relevant data for every subordinate auditing bureau in the country, at provincial and municipal levels.

The predicament it faces is therefore an “infinite expansion of data center hardware and software equipment requirements” to administer a colossal amount of centralized data, as well as a complex and staff-hungry system.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-official-govt-auditor-considers-blockchain-to-streamline-data-infrastructure

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: