Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymity of cryptocurrencies owners  (Read 486 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

I have always supported bitcoin and its anonymity. Today, we heard about the users who got hacked after they logged in to myetherwallet. This wasn't the first time some users got hacked and there is no doubt it will happen again. It can happen to all of us. There is no difference you are holding bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. All of us wish it was possible to punish that hacker. But all the holders are anonymous. So, anonymity is not always good. What is your opinion about cryptocurrencies anonymity considering this issue?
This is one of the best feature of bitcoin transactions that it provides users anonymity that helps the people to have very safe and confidential transactions and thus their wallet is well protected but now it seems that hackers are one step ahead of the bitcoin regulators, they are hacking many bitcoin wallets and its users are suffering from huge loses and I think this is all because of lack of authorised regulating body over bitcoin because their is no authority to keep eye over all these activities.
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

I have always supported bitcoin and its anonymity. Today, we heard about the users who got hacked after they logged in to myetherwallet. This wasn't the first time some users got hacked and there is no doubt it will happen again. It can happen to all of us. There is no difference you are holding bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. All of us wish it was possible to punish that hacker. But all the holders are anonymous. So, anonymity is not always good. What is your opinion about cryptocurrencies anonymity considering this issue?

Yes honestly I agree to you...  Today it is not possible to be a victims of this hacker....  For me it is not something about our anonymity here is the reason why hacking is just like a common works in cryptocurrency...  For me this idea realy help us not only to ensure that we are always safe but also to make sure that we are secure...  Because if used our true identity here probably not only our electionic wallet are on danger but also ourselves....  Imagine that hackers are not only aware of your wallet but also your identity....  Possibly the can use that already to threaten us so tha its easy for them to do their plan....  So our anonymity here is very important....
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

this is anonymous who always violate the rules and I hope there is technology that can guarantee the security and damage from hackers or viruses so I as the user hope there is good service and privacy and no doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: