Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Groing your trading balance with 3,778% in 1 year by only 1% profits daily  (Read 537 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

You keep talking about miracle of compound gains yet you say you won't trade in 100s of thousands. Well, if you use compound gains, you will get to 100s of thousands pretty quick ... Which one is it then - compound or no compound?

Also 1% edge over market is 1% ... doesn't matter if it's 100$ or 1000$ or 50000$ ... none of these amounts will move the market enough for you to mess up your strategy ... If you get to millions then yes, slippage will start to play a role and huge role. You somehow mistakenly assume that just because you use 100$ that makes your goal more attainable than if you used 100k. Math thinks otherwise. 1% edge is 1% edge.

Yeah true, compounding profits is very strong. You can do this with any amount 10k 20k 50k. Indeed it would not have any affect on the market. However by playing with bigger amounts you will have less markets to trade on.

but I made this post to show there is a way to make a decent profit with less to invest. All over the world there are people that don't have that much to spend and 100$ is a lot of money. But with a low start amount but with patience you can make a nice extra on a yearly basis.

Just want to make people aware there is a possibility, instead of putting their money is the so called 'legit online investment platforms'.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

[/quote]
Man like seriously I was expecting you to spill a little about the strategy you’re using here first of all, before I consider whether to join or not. But all you have been saying here is to try and achieve 1% daily, how am I going to achieve that if I don’t have the strategy needed. At first was about asking how making daily 1% will get to that amount before seeing it explained… But the comments everyone is dropping here.
[/quote]

Like I mentioned in one of the earlier comments I think, every person has its own strategies to trade with. So the strategy to achieve your daily can be different for every person.
To achieve my 1% profits daily I even use a very simple strategy that even is understandable for a 5 year old.

I have multiple trading accounts where I use more analytical tools to trade but actually with the account I use for the 1% daily I simply use an easy buy the dip strategy. There are lot of coins that have 10+ time a dip situation occurs. it is not a 100% guarantee but mostly when the candles dip below the lowest Bollinger in most cases It jumps back up. No huge jumps but very often a small jump of 0.5 to 1%. Check the screenshots with the opportunities only for BTC. So if you screen multiple high volume coins you will have plenty of opportunities to grab some profitable trades and to achieve your 1% goal.

But as I said before. Every trader has its own strategies to trade daily. I have other strategies myself for my other accounts but the above mentioned simple strategy I am using for this 1% daily challenge.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

To make consistently, profits in trading is not an easy task and I believe that that is were many of us fail in trading.  I could still remember in 2013 when I was trading forex and oils through a broker that assured me that I will be able to make 1000% of my investments in a year and I have to invest about $10,000 but at the end I lose almost all my investment.  I am careful since then about investments but if I see something that is very profitable I am not afraid to invest in.  Cryptocurrencies market create a lot of ways to make money through trading and I am ready to learn from this your own patterns sir.

Yes I lost some money as well in trading couple years ago.
Losing 10k is of course not a nice thing. But that is also one of the reasons in made this post. I want to make people aware that you can start working your way to the top with a smaller amount to start with.
Very soon I start with a new account and put in 100$ myself and start the same I told In the thread. During the entire 365 days I will update my progress, trades and results in this post.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Very soon me and some people I am going to assist an entire year we are going to chase a 3,778% profit in 12 months with only a 1% daily profit.

Everywhere in the world there are people that do not have any money to invest. Mostly those people fall for quick rich, ponzi or hyip shemes that promise them huge returns in a very short timeframe. For those people have a look at our strategy and learn how to do it yourself.

I have several different strategies for starting balances from 100$ up to 1,000$ but I am going to share our 100$ strategy because 'most' people have 100 bucks they can miss for 12 months.

I have been pretty successful in life. I had my own business for 15 years that I sold for a nice profit. I moved to Spain with my wife and kids to enjoy more of life and I was able to become fulltime involved in crypto. I took a trading course and started trading myself, some of my profits I used to buy a couple miners for myself and I made some good money in 2017 with the huge boost crypto had that year. So I can't complain and have a good life.
Unfortunately lot of people I personally know don't have the same luck I have in life. Those people would already be happy if they would be able to earn 3-4 extra monthly salaries per year. In this way they would be able to book the holidays they always wanted, buy things for the kids they could never do before, buy the small house they always dreamed of. For those people 3-4 extra monthly salaries would make a huge difference.
The only problem with households in this situation is they just do not have funds to put in decent investments.

My opinion is that every person should have the ability to increase his life standard with a minimum amount of money to put at stake.

So after many hours of calculating I worked out a 365 day plan where every person with a little bit of common sense can turn a single 100$ into a minimum of 3,778$ in a 1 year timeframe.
The strategy in the example is for building out your fiat value and not to build out your crypto value. Persons in a situation I explained above rather prefer hard cash above crypto. However this strategy can be used to build out your crypto value as well.

The strategy

The strategy that we are going to apply is not a trading strategy but a bankroll management system. The way you achieve your daily goals is not important. To achieve the big goal after 1 year, grow your value with a minimum of 3,778%, is top priority.

Our strategy fully relies on something our good old friend Albert Einstein once said

“Compound interest is the 8th Wonder of the World...
                                            He who understands it earns it...
                                            He who doesn't pays it!”

Compounding your interests is one of the most powerful financial tools in the world. For those that do not know compounding. It actually is very easy. Compounding is the same as reinvesting your profits to make more profits on your accumulated profits.

In real life compounding can be compared with a snowball. You start off with a tiny snowball on top of the hill, you give it a little push and by going downhill the snowball will start growing faster and faster.

Compounding will be the basis of our strategy combined with our 1% daily strategy.

Beside the compounding side of our strategy we use our 1% daily strategy. If we take a look at the xxx/USD market we notice that for example BTC, ETH and other big coins move 1% or more several times on a daily basis. So a 1% daily profit should be an achievable goal.

Take into account this example is based on building your fiat balance so the value of crypto does not any effect on our strategy. Wether BTC is 3000, 6000 or even 20,000$ it does not matter, the 1% daily jumps will be there every single day in any currency. Or you can achieve your daily 1% with several smaller trades.

So here we go. This is how we are going to work.

We will start with a USD100 balance on any crypto trading platform where you can trade on USD, USDT or USDC pairs.
We will follow a strict plan of daily goals. And those goals are very simple, achieve 1% profit daily on our balance.
Beside that to achieve the maximum and to fully benefit from the compounding system it is necessary not to withdraw a single penny before the 365 days period expires.

Day 1
We start with a 100$ balance and we trade the USD market until we make $1 profit.

Day 2
Today we try to achieve a a 1.01$ profit which is 1% on our initial amount of 100$ + the 1$ profit we made on day 1.

This we keep doing the entire 365 day period to end after 365 days with a value of

And this shows the power of compounding interests.

By only aiming for a 1% daily profit but by using the 100% compounding strategy it must be achievable to turn a single $100 into %3,778 in 365 days.
This should be the main goal and it cannot be that hard to achieve this. We tried this strategy with 10 persons in the past and all 10 persons including myself achieved this goal.

BUT there is more. Everyone knows the crypto market is very volatile. However we aim only for a 1% profit there will be days that you will make 2-3 maybe even 5% profits in 1 day. It all depends on how the market is jumping that day.

However it is very important to stick to your 365 day strategy. Every day you must aim for that 1% profit. So if you have a 3% profitable day is does not mean to become lazy and say 'well lets take 2 days off and start trading again afterwards.' Reason for that will be explained later.

But what to do if you make a more than 1% profits on 1 days?

As example: Lets say on the very first day you manage to get 5% profits because the markets were very good.

You check your compounding chart and check what your day 2 goal must be. Search for the highest amount that is covered by your current balance.
In this example your balance is $105. The highest amount covered is the day4 balance of $104.06. So your day 2 goal has to be the profit to achieve of day % which is $1.04.

What if you do not achieve your 1% goal?

Normally you can make a 1% profits every day. A bull or bear market, it doesn't matter. Every single day there are 100s of opportunities to achieve that 1% profit.

Actually the only way not to achieve your 1% is to go Allin on a position and the coin has crash which takes longer than 1 day to recover. The only thing you can do about that is to take more positions in the same coin for smaller amounts of your balance.

Conclusion:

When we tested the strategy we had a 100% goal achievement. Every single person of our group managed to achieve the minimum goal of $3,778. Our group had 4-5 people that started trading for the very first time. Our experienced traders assisted those person but 50% was achieved by themselves. So in our opinion everyone should be able to achieve this results.

Some extra information why it is important to stick to the 365 days.

It is not obligated to stick to the 365 day period if you achieve your goal earlier, but it only is in your best intrest to do so.

Lets say as example you have a 3% profitable day once every 10 days. This means you cover 2 more profitable days in 1 day. On 365 days it means you will achieve your goals 72 days earlier. This is great but what happens if you you just stick to your 365 days

Lets say you achieve your goal 72 days earlier. Than you have 72 more days to make additional profits. lets just stick to the 1% daily profit. You will have following result.

You will increase your primary goal with more than 200%. Instead of finishing the 365 days with $3,778 you will end on day 365 with $7,733 which is more than double of your primary goal.

Is this achievable?

Yes it certainly is. One person of our test group was able to achieve his goal in 260 days which still left 115 more days to trade. This person finished his 365 day quest with a 5 figure profit of $12,375. And all of this with a 100$ starting balance, the 1% daily strategy and the powerful 100% compounding method.

Everyone is capable to achieve the same results. As you see this is a great way to increase your life standard. Even for those that only have a very small amount to invest, they can change their lives drastically and start dreaming about a better life style and finally have the opportunity to do the things they were never able to do before.

Service

If you are interested to know more about this strategy and want to try it out yourself, please feel free to contact me through PM so we can connect.
We can provide
  • A customised 365 days plan for a start amount of 100 up to $1,000. Depending on the amount and your requirements we can work out a plan with any bankroll from 100 to $1,000. Depending on the amount, your needs and requirements we provide you with a plan with 50% up to 100% daily compounding.
  • Our plans can be applied for building your fiat value, your crypto value or we can provide a plan that combines building out your fiat and crypto value in a combined plan.
  • We can provide a 365 day support through a special chat group wether on FB, Skype, WhatsApp or telegram
  • For those who aren't feeling comfortable trading themselves we offer a portfolio management service.

All of this we offer entirely for free!!!!

We are just crypto lovers like everyone else here. So why would we charge any fee for something that we are doing ourselves anyway. We only charge a 10% fee on the profits we make on managed portfolios, but this fee only gets charged at the end of the period and if the required goals are achieved.

So for all other services we don't charge a penny. We fully rely on the goodwill of the persons that use our methods and services. People are free to send us a small donation as show of appreciation.

We rather receive donations as show of appreciation and a community supporting and give good feedback in our thread than we make money out of it.

What can you expect in this thread in future?

As we said in the beginning of this post. Very soon we will start a new 365 day period with a couple new people that are going to do the challenge together with us.
We are going to keep track of our results in this thread. The following 365 days we are going to do will consist 2 or 3 portfolios. We will post progress of all 2 or 3 portfolios on a daily basis so people can keep track of the results and start their quest themselves.

Which portfolios are we going to cover?

•   a 100$ starting balance to let the fiat value grow to the required minimum goal.
  •   a 100$ starting balance to grow the crypto value to the required minimum goal.
  •   a xxx$ starting balance to combine both crypto and fiat value by compounding 75% and store 25% of the daily profits for future crypto value increase.

first 2 portfolios are guaranteed. The 3rd one we first to calculate what starting balance between 100 and $1,000 is required to achieve the best possible results.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and we hope by posting this we can help people that are struggling to succeed. Die hard crypto traders will not be so impressed by the possible results but there are thousands of people in a situation they do not have much to invest and there will be people for whom our results can be life changing. Especially for those people I decided to post this and hopefully with this post and maybe by connecting we can help out many people to achieve the goals they always dreamed of.

Regards,

Quads

I think 1% of trading is not enough for everyday and since you can also lose some of your trades and that is not enough. Aim for 5% above.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

5% is possible but think it is unrealistic to maintain 5% on a daily basis.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Follow my updates in my new topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088423.msg48824866#msg48824866

I also attached a small contest to my challenge for the first 50 persons.

Running hot so far. I set myself a 1% profits per day and then compound 100% the entire 365 days.

At this moment after only 5 days of trading I am up by 21%!!!!!!!

Check out the topic and join the contest. no easier way to win some money for free.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

5% gains will be considerable if we do talk 2-3 days of trading but 5% on a day wont really be that easy and its more ideal to think of to set out
goals or lower gains like 1% but even on this number sustaining for daily profit or guaranteed one isnt possible.Market isnt always the same on everyday basis
you may win now and lose some tomorrow.If you can retain 1% a day without loss then i would surely hands down.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

5% gains will be considerable if we do talk 2-3 days of trading but 5% on a day wont really be that easy and its more ideal to think of to set out
goals or lower gains like 1% but even on this number sustaining for daily profit or guaranteed one isnt possible.Market isnt always the same on everyday basis
you may win now and lose some tomorrow.If you can retain 1% a day without loss then i would surely hands down.  Grin

I have the same mindset. my goal is set at 1% daily but without taking unnecessary risks and when I keep tracking opportunities I will keep trading. But 5% daily is not my goal. I stick to my plan of 1% daily but all extra I make is a nice bonus.

deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Just want to make people aware there is a possibility, instead of putting their money is the so called 'legit online investment platforms'.

Even if it's 100$, it's much better to spend it elsewhere... Trading is statistically one of the worst things to do.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Even if it's 100$, it's much better to spend it elsewhere... Trading is statistically one of the worst things to do.
Trading is one of the best thing you can do if you want profits,the whole world is making money from trading their products.You can't be rich from working in 9-5 jo,you need to start investing to have growth on your savings.

deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Trading !== Investing.
If it's one of the best things, how come 90% retail traders lose money trading over the long run?
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

I do not share that opinion. I think if you prepare well and know what you are doing you can make a nice extra income with trading, even a full time living. I am doing that already for over 3 years. for more than 3 years I am supporting me, my wife and 2 kids with what I earn with trading and it allowed me to live the life I always wanted

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Trading !== Investing.
If it's one of the best things, how come 90% retail traders lose money trading over the long run?

I always invite you to follow my trading challenge topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088423.msg48824866#msg48824866

Then at the end of the challenge we can discuss wether there was something better to put 100$ in. you can even join the attached contest in that topic for free and bet on the outcome of the challenge. I even give away up to 10% of my end balance at the end of the contest to the winner.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 06:18:10 AM by naidray

It means, you may make 1% profits for some five days and then on 6th day you may make 10% losses. Even professional traders also making losses. Consistency is the dream for every trader.
You said all. OP is just misguiding investors as no trader will be consistent at any market. Trading is not that easier for making sure-shot profits.  OP is explaining his system just like depositing money into bank for interest gaining. Because, only with banks we can make use of the compound interest more effectively. But for the case of trading if you go for re-using your profits for your trading as part of capital again and again then there will be plenty of chances you will lose all of your capital which is consisting of your so-far-profits too. It means your multiple days efforts will go in vain in just in one day.

I just agree that compound interest is as marvelous as anything else but when the system is not capable enough then what is the use of just calculating in papers.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

If it sounds to good to be true....

IT doesnt sounds to Good to be true. But iT doesnt work deandree replies. The larger the amount the more difficult iT is to make a consistent 1% profits daily. Never told you can make 1% profits on an balanc off 100s of thousands or millions. Thats why i stated iT can work perfect for Any amount between 100 ans 1000$.

But with a starting amount between 100 and 1000$ iT is an achievable goal. Lot of people undersestimate the strengt of compounding profits.

But no worries. As soon as i start my 365 day run i Will keep posting Every single result and than you Will see its not sounding to Good to be true.

This is not Some kind of scammy investment scheme its just a strategy i tested and used before with goal achieved everytime.

For most people and most markets it will wind up being too good to be true once they get in to any serious money. What happens when you invest in a coin and it dumps 20% in one day? It may not happen often but eventually it will happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: